This post is a courtesy to all incel/alt-right scumbags here. Get your act together, QUICK...

This post is a courtesy to all incel/alt-right scumbags here. Get your act together, QUICK. The feminist and progressive social movements are now keen on you. We are speaking with Jow Forums admins about shutting this little operation of yours down. We've done it before (see: gamergate) and we will do it again. You will all have your IPs traced and placed on a watchlist, and you may be charged for your hate speech. Freedom of speech does NOT mean you can be misogynistic, racist, or homophobic.

We will not tolerate intolerance.

Attached: HcuZIT5w8xJLMXoISDexG1GNz5Dj7xHO_QGeueMtdPU.jpg (614x768, 122K)

Poopy peepee butt!!!

We're kickin' you to the curb! You can't run and you can't hide.

Attached: IMG_20180509_142601.jpg (957x672, 103K)

It has even reached into the education system

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-143030~01.png (1080x1442, 158K)

There's an ideology behind being ugly as sin or severely mentally ill?

we are not incels. incels came from reddit and have not much to do with us
stop calling us that way we are robots

>my viewpoint has a glaring flaw that completely negates it
>instead of trashing that worldview I will now proceed to engage in cognitive dissonance and come to terms with my bullshit
epic comic, thanks zen pencildick

I can't wait for chad to see me in public, take out his wallet and put it down in front of himself while backing away telling me "I-It's cool, bro, here, take it."

Attached: 1484328504781.jpg (900x1344, 82K)

>tfw you are now, for all social purposes, the villain of all the cartoons you used to watch as a kid.

Feels surreal desu.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy had nazis in it?

>glaring flaw

No one can be this stupid right? Every principle has grey spots that defeats itself, it's only logical to identify and isolate those flaws.
I.e. not being tolerant to those that preach intolerance.

I was thinking more powerpuff girls

Why do people always make these shitty stories about their children and current politics/events up? It's so retarded and both sides are doing this shit.

Tolerance is nothing but a flaw

You became a chimpanzee?

I love how Jow Forums is just a contest to see who can drop the biggest shitpost and b8 the most retards. here's a (You) my shitposting friend. fresh from the oven

Attached: you.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

My 8 year old son told me that invoking children makes for a more emotionally charged argument - and that's a good thing

Except even the most intolerant regimes will tolerate people they on paper despise if it gets them to their goals.
The Nazis allied asians and tried to ally Mexicans. It's actually the intolerant who have to go full cognitive dissonance to justify why they don't wage perpetual war with everyone but their tribe.

Nice retarded bullshit. But there is no cognitive dissonance. Only retards like you that have no idea what you're actually talking about. Go back to /co/mblr

But does anyone really for for that crap?

>allying with others to ultimately defend the interests of your people
Where's the contradiction? It's not like Hitler wanted to integrate Mexicans and Asians into German society, retard.

>tfw you are now, for all social purposes, the villain of all the cartoons you used to watch as a kid.
well i always did root for the villain so i guess its fate

Attached: Time to conduct evil.jpg (479x479, 134K)

Not an argument.

It doesn't matter, he still tolerated their culture and them being different as long as it further their goals if he didn't tolerate them he would have never allied them. Tolerating people as a means to an end is surprise, a form of tolerance

What do you think about the fact that the supreme court and our laws says that yes, hate speech is free speech, and that that is not going to change any time soon?
Asking genuinely, not trolling or anything.

I'm just curious as to how most people can be so ignorant of their hypocrisy.

They hate the ugly and the stupid, but shrivel at the idea of eugenics and the concept of superiority/inferiority.
They talk about rights and sexual freedom, but immediately give that all away to a mobile "dating" app.
They talk about freedom of speech, except when they can't refute even basic arguments offending their neo-liberal agenda.

True NS don't beg for tolerance
Fuck off you commie jew nigger, day of rope is coming

Attached: 05a2d23c6552d6dc7db24555ca8c44e4.jpg (564x768, 72K)

I wish this wasn't satire, losing this board would do wonders for this site. Push all the retarded Incel morons off to a more obscure chan

Fine with it for now, unlike Germany we don't have a history of hate speech snowballing into state action. We should let Nazis talk but always be reminding ourselves why their rhetoric is awful.

>always reminding ourselves
how would one remind thyself?

lol hate speech is protected under the first amendment you pathetic ass bitch.

Attached: rocky-marciano.jpg (768x432, 163K)

I agree with you sentiment

Nazis are great. Shut the fuck up, kike.

Attached: 2855t9.jpg (500x500, 70K)

selective tolerance is not tolerance. You're just as intolerant as those you oppose, but unlike them, you're dishonest about it.

I'm not even a Jow Forumsfag but even I know (((who))) is behind that web comic. Very pathetic. People who agree with this also believe

>"Kick out nazis because in the future there will be no more tolerance"
>"But these young marxists and communists have to stay because it's protected under the first amendment"

Attached: 1519402272363.jpg (293x357, 34K)

>freedom of speech is alright as long as it's pointless masturbation with no effect
fuck off statist.

>(((who)))
zen pencildick isn't a jew he's just a massive retard.

And actually freedom of speech DOES allow hate speech. Free speech has no limitations on where it begins or ends. It's the freedom to say or believe whatever you want.

I disagree with communists and their evil rhetoric just as much as the nazis. I despise both commies and nazis. But that doesn't mean I'm going to shut down their event because I don't agree with it.

Also, terrible bait. 2/10. But here's a (You) for trying

Attached: 1525410032222.png (300x433, 62K)

>"""philosopher"""
>White and black logic

Attached: 1525516542276.jpg (293x236, 30K)

I don't do the (((parentheses))) to refer to jews, just anyone far-left leaning.

Attached: 1525417066426.png (200x234, 16K)

free speech does have limits though unfortunately, slander and lible

although i hope that one day they are protected aswell

if the ideology you don't like has no support then it's not a threat, therefore it is not necessary to suppress them like this comic suggests. If the ideology you don't like has enough support to challenge your current society and your only option to retain control is suppression then your society is a failure.

Attached: 1500406403279.png (605x605, 116K)

Fuck off back to faceb**k, normaltard.

Same could be said about communism, socalism, black nationalism, many religions etc. But they won't talk about that

stop using it like that, you're devaluing the expression.

Attached: 1516589414903.jpg (755x959, 230K)

and by a failure I mean that when you come to the point of suppressing your opposition it becomes an actual fascist regime

>It doesn't matter, he still tolerated their culture and them being different as long as it further their goals

That's not a contradiction if your goals are them outside of Germany, and they're outside of Germany.

>Gun laws intensify
>US and other western nations take up UK's "hate speech" laws
>Internet neutrality gone, all sites must remove "hateful" content
>feminazis, dindus and kangz dominate every aspect of media

Welcome to NuSociety, robots.

Attached: 1524780924944.png (490x714, 359K)

3/5
positive: interesting take on a well-organized anti alt-right internet movement
negative: went to far in the end, such a movement would not care to express their idealogical view in the end of the post.

>every principle defeats itself at some point.
Jesus Christ lad, you do realize how stupid that sounds. There may be gray spots in principles but not spots that are utterly contradictory. Tolerance runs into itself when you apply it to the real world. I'd like to see you btfo of other principles the same way.

Nice larp nerd

>I-It can't be real...

OP did cite the goobgate exodus, Jow Forums administration does not give a fuck about robots or poltards. They'll definitely throw us out in due time once there are enough people bitching about it.