I need some good names for fictional ICBM developement programs, but my creative juices are running low...

I need some good names for fictional ICBM developement programs, but my creative juices are running low. Preferably with acronyms like WS in WS-199 meaning weapons system. Please help me out, lazy neets.

Attached: 1525594896114.jpg (702x717, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAa8dTDcdjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BMS-000
Ballistic missile system
I dunno

>AIMP-P01
Advanced Intercontinental Missile Production - Program 01

FAG9K
Fake and gay like your thread lol

that's rather basic

doesn't have an inspiring ring to it, also it's intended to be a 1st generation research project so the advanced part is kind of dumb

(You)

Attached: 1525510267794.jpg (521x707, 79K)

Bump before the world goes out

Attached: 1525343480848.jpg (361x426, 32K)

are you writing a novel?
post a tl;dr and we will critique it for you

Thanks but no thanks. I don't want a critique, but an inspiring rocket program name.

Attached: 1520379214287.png (798x448, 288K)

> writer
> can't spell development right

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Payload Delivery Development Group

idk its kind of dumb looks like a pizza service idk

i dont know what kind of fiction you want to do, political intregue, post appocalipse, sci fi what do you like?

fire of life (light of life is a piece of rojalty free classical music by dexter britain youtube.com/watch?v=oAa8dTDcdjM )
The IBM ICBM AAIJS (International Business Machines Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Autonimous Artificial Inteligence Judgement System) (IBM had some minor history with the nazi's)
DM (Darwin's Nightmare) (maby something eliminating any kind of selection pressure or fucking up genetic selection)
project NBK (project No Broken Promises)
ERB (Einstein-Rosen Bomb) (Einstein-Rosen Bridge)
ACM (Anti Cockroach Missle)

how should we think of something without any background info

just saying, sometimes weapon systems are named after historical figures or battles, coming up with a good name without any context can be difficult.

What about something more esoteric, like Project Copperhead (because of the copper in the warhead).

Global Boom-boom Research
GBBR

P.H.AL.L.U.S.
Photonic High ALtitude Lasing Unabomber System

Inspiring and pompous you're the best so far, if only you hadn't messed up what the acronym spells.

the IBM one is promising, good choice

So you want me to make up some fictional setting for you user?

I see where you're coming from, but there isn't much context except that it's a ICBM research program.

Seems like a name for public appearances (like the A-4 turning into the V-2), I'd prefer something more in-depth.

Attached: 1523320706955.webm (666x666, 97K)

SATANIA

Origignalcomment.

>So you want me to make up some fictional setting for you user?
(IBM user)
no we just want a general idea of where we are working at.

like retrofuturist comedy, dieselpunk near-appocalipse, philosophical cyberpunk or modern political thriller

an ICBM program in star-trek would have a different sounding name than one in woelfenstein

Hmm. Chronologically it's shortly after WW2 restoration, so late 1950s. The general idea is a joint cooperative between the US, Korea and Japan, with continental Europe and Russia being another block. China is doing its own thing and will emerge later in the 60s. Later on, a special branch of the general project may involve being the first to incorporate unstable rare earths found in ex-colonized Africa.

Jeez it's hard to think of scenarios, I have no idea how writers do this for a living.

Attached: 1523827785122.jpg (714x674, 91K)

Most US missle programs were named after ancient gods. I would think either Odin or Heades since I've never heard them used before.

allright what about:

ETMP (Elephant Tusk Mining (Missle) Project) or just ET (refering to the fact that hunting big game was normal in the colonies and that it incorporates some material mined from ex-colonial Africa)

How about Imhullu? It's the weapon wielded by Babylonian god Marduk.

Referencing gods was done mostly ad hoc in reference to a certain feature of the deity, I'd like to avoid such spontaneous decisions with a project of multinational scope.

Smart idea with the tusk, but the acronym is pretty unwieldy.

Attached: 1499772936101.jpg (1920x1693, 944K)

Its gotta have a H in it for hypersonic

HET (Hypersonic Elephant Tusk) (also dutch for the)