Missed out on teen love

>missed out on teen love

Why does this hurt so much? I don't give a shit about anything really that happened in my teens but missing out on that specifically still sucks.

Attached: 1485073897373.png (205x246, 8K)

If I got my gf when I was 19 and just had my birthday, does that mean I technically had a taste of teen love or would I count as still missing out?

Attached: uwuh.jpg (511x640, 40K)

>teen love
>thinking teenagers are capable of love

Most teenagers are immature, and they only get into relationships so they can brag to their friends about it. True love in adolescence is very rare, especially these days where teens look up to talentless assholes like Tekashi 6ix9ine and Woah Vicky

This. There's no such thing as teen love, just teens being horny.

19 year olds are usually out of high school. OP is referring to high school love.

yeah that's what I meant. Teens think they want love, but they really just want sex, especially the boys. And for what it's worth, my parents were high school sweethearts and they hate each other now at 40 years old, so I think it's best for some people to find love when they're mature and have good life experience to show for themselves.

You didnt miss much
Oregon

>Why does this hurt so much?
Because you've been memed/indoctrinated by "coming of age novels" and anime.

Isn't that the most pure of relationships though? Both of you make the step from childhood to adulthood and face the challenges together?

more like fuck and fuck and fuck then realize you both don't really like eachother all that much and break up, wohoo, teen love.txt
at least that's the average description by brads I know, my parents were a highschool couple and they still work together as a couple

>getting to continuously bang a girl before she's had miles of dick

Doesn't sound like a bad deal either desu.

lots of fucking with a hot teen is never a bad deal, you're supposed to mutually mature from that or something, I wouldn't know.
I suspect that's part of what drives my friends, probably gives you a goal once you've had a taste

yeah, this is the one thing that I regret about not dating in high school, is that I'll never be the guy who deflowered a hot girl

You are a retard.
yes alot of teens are doing it just to brag to their friends but alot of them are also capable of having real love.

You have NOT lived till you've spent a summer shagging teen pussy in the woods.

yeah no shit retardo, that's why so many people feel like they missed out

Sometimes I wonder if I would have studied more and got better grades if my virginity was intact all the way too senior year

Hi user. Lemme tell you something. I lost my virginity literally the day before turning 20, to an 18 year old.

Companionship and sex are nice, but once you've had sex you'll realize it really isn't that big of a deal. Doesn't stop your hormonal fuckign body from wanting it all the time, either.

Just focus on being a person that people like to be around

oh, please. I bet you didn't bang a bunch of teen pussy. Teens are emotionally driven beings, so yeah, they can feel love. But most of them are dating just for the sake of dating. I knew when I was in high school, I wanted a gf just to get laid. Even now at 21 I pretty much just want sex from women. Looking back at hs, most of my friends who did get girlfriends broke up with them within 2 months. Most teens are not mature.

>tfw missed out on fun, clueless, sweaty teen sex, when you're discovering each other and yourselves and have exciting experiences
This is what bothers me
Don't care about the teen love bullshit

>discovering myself with my sweaty, clueless, teen hand
later losers

you are all part of the problem

how? I never touched anyone

I
NEED
TO
FUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHRHGHRGHRHGHRGHARHGHARGHRHGHRHG
I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE I NEEEEEEEED IT
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED NEEEEED NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED NEEEEED NEED NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

go be literally shaking over some imagined offense somewhere else

i remember being 12
all the girls in my class starting dating older guys (college aged guys) everytime i left school i saw them on the school gate making out. it pissed me off so much.
i would give anything, and i really mean anything, to live life as one of those guys

What's stopping you getting a nice teen to fuck now?

girls always look down on guys their own age
they feign superiority until they realize they don't have it

You know wat do user, prepare the blataclava