Solo travel

Do any of you guys here recommend travelling solo? I have no friends so nobody to go on holiday with. Trying to get the balls to go somewhere like Japan or America but I'm a full on awkward robot and managed to miss my local train, never mind stopovers at airports. Is it lonely af or is it worth it? Got the money sat in my bank just not the balls to use it.

Attached: Plane.jpg (780x488, 65K)

Do you have more versions of that pic? Here's one for your folder.

Attached: GriffithPlane.jpg (1026x585, 400K)

I haven't done it personally but it seems worth it. If I had the money I'd go somewhere despite being alone.

I went to turkey by myself, stayed in a massive walled off resort for a week. I enjoyed it and it was cheap as hell.

why would you want to travel?
heck, why would you even leave your house?

None sadly

Can't bring myself to go to some other country to sit in a resort the entire time no offence user. I was wanting to go out and explore and do touristy shit. Did you not brick it thinking about missing the flight? one of the biggest fears for me is missing the second flight at a change over.

Spent the past 6 and a bit years alone in my bedroom with no friends, I've had enough of it to be honest. I want to go out and live life a little bit.

It gets kind of boring and predictable after you do it a few times. You just see some sights, pine after local girls you can never get, and drink with people who don't speak your language. Rinse, repeat.

I thought going for a trip to america
getting shot and being billed astronomically for treatment sounds cooler than the normie vanilla vacation destinations desu
w-would any american girl like to accompany me and show me around america?

Attached: 1504865796685.gif (360x360, 122K)

Where abouts did you go?

I could shoot you, and show you around. I'm not a girl though.

Unless you have no problem approaching people, especially the likes of tour guides, absolutely not. You'll be forced to miss out on virtually everything worth seeing. If you do have this ease of talking to strangers, it's not a bad deal, though you'll still miss out on a ton of stuff that really can't be enjoyed correctly while alone.

I've done it a bunch of times friend, Both in Asia and Europe. Where are you coming from?

Go to North Korean before it becomes gay like the south

Asia, Europe, South America

I spent two years travelling in Australia, I've also travelled in Vietnam, Cambodia, Nepal and Kenya, all on my own. I love it, if I had money I would be travelling right now.

One major benefit is you make lots of short acquaintances so there's lots of opportunities to improve your social skills.

UK mate. I'm quite young though 21. I worry that if I tried to visit bars and food places people wouldn't take me seriously because I look young.

How did you manage it for 2 years? did you get a job over there?

>lots of short acquaintances
Only if you're a normalfag who belongs on

Here is another one!
CLOSER AND CLOSER

Attached: dd.jpg (1026x1008, 623K)

As long as you have valid ID it's not a problem. I'd recommend finding a place or culture you're interested in and exploring that. Don't do any normie shit like drinking in bars or trying to pick up girls, it's a waste of time. If you already have a friend in that country you can go around with them or simply be by yourself. If you can't be by yourself for at least a week then solo travelling isn't for you

I was aiming for 1-2 weeks to start off. If I enjoyed it was going to start trying to save up to go longer. Thanks for the advice.

I've booked a holiday for 9 days to Tokyo in August for comiket, I'm going alone and it's my first time flying, I'm nervous but also excited as it'll be like an adventure and kinda feel like an isekai mc

Yeah, I worked too, mostly working on farms