DO YOU CARE ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH? Mumkey Jones gets banned

Today, Mumkey Jones got his account deleted from the company he uses to publish/sell his books and he got his book "Diary of A Supreme Gentleman" banned.

This is absolute bullshit, and is definately an infringment on Mumkey's freedom of speech.

The book that got banned is literally a comic adaption of Elliot Rodger's writings. For some reason, it caused a lot of concern, mainly with virtue signalers deeming the book "offensive" and actually believing the book was some sort of "incel uprising", so much so that fans were investigated by the police.
As I have said in an earlier post, the police are fucking useless. Literally investigating people for posing with a cartoon book than actually stopping any sort of crime.

What these morons don't know is that Mumkey IS LITERALLY JUST FUCKING AROUND. If anything, his entire shtick with Elliot is literally making fun of him.

Why is that considered dangerous? Why should that be considered offensive?

In the day and age of a virture signaling, pro-censorship public, anyone can lose their hard work (whether it be books or YouTube or any number of things including a regular job) just because someone deems it too offensive. They want to put a freedom of speech.

But what isn't deemed offensive nowadays? Everything is to the overly sensative, "moralist" public.
They would ban everything, if they could.

Will they actually stop the publication of actual dangerous ideologies?
Actually they don't, hence why books like The Communist Manifesto and a bunch of SJW books are praised.
Had Mumkey written a book on man-hating and killing whiye people, it would be a bestseller.

I urge everyone reading this to contact the site he uses for his books and demand they bring back his profile and unban his book. He has every right to write about what he wants, no matter how "offensive" or "inappropriate" it may seem.

Please spread awareness of this. Fight back against censorship in every way, shape, and form.

Attached: triflers_mumkey.jpg (1088x612, 111K)

>at_least_its_not_the_government.jpg

Alright. That's it. That's the last straw.
Check the news in about an hour if you're from Bulgaria.

Attached: 112312424525356687.jpg (583x583, 36K)

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
GO BE A PATREON WHORE SOMEWHERE ELSE FAGGOT

a publishing house refusing to publish a book is not a matter of free speech. find another publisher or publish it yourself. you are not suddenly barred from putting whatever insane kaczynski-esque manifesto out there, dude.

You aren't going to do shit nigger

will they ever get back together, Jow Forumsros?

Attached: 45a04cd69b498ba1bd25a6600537fa78.png (471x400, 338K)

Bulgarian Mafioso here, looking forward to it

Attached: 1525613408214.jpg (400x187, 18K)

I'm a concerned fan of his, is all.

both are victims of censorship, they need to stand together against this bullshit

>gay incel shit gets banned

So?

>edgy incel e-celeb gets his shitty book taken off the internet

Attached: 1434414111744.png (142x138, 2K)

First they came for the lolicons, and I did not speak out because I was not a lolicon.
Then they came for the incels, and I did not speak out because I was not an incel.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

It's almost like unregulated companies threaten your freedom and require regulations.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

fuck off mumkey you uggo retarded obnoxious edgelord normie

>investigated by the police.
so what? the police have more important things to do than investigating a bunch of virgins because another bunch of retards get offended. at max they will give a warning for 1 or 2 guys and make it look like they did "their" job

Literally says in the video promoting the book that he will probably get banned for it

OMFG HE GOT BANNED DIS ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH

he's really ugly and the voice he puts on is fucking stupid and retarded and cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>police have more important things to do
yeah like patrolling social media for hatespeech and arresting people for making edgy jokes

Attached: dankula.jpg (620x330, 36K)

>publisher doesn't want to publish his book
>THIS IS AN INFRINGEMENT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH
lmao find another publisher

Attached: T2I51zb.gif (425x425, 1.65M)

>muh freedoms of speaks
Your freedoms are worthless when its not the government.

Attached: 1525332309004.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>muh freedom of speech,
Bussiness have the right to reject doing bussiness with you, wanting to force them into compliance makes you a fucking commie

I love him! He cute!

Books about homosexuals for small kids are fine, an obscure joke of a book is banned?

>2 hours later
Nothing has happened yet, if you serious, prove it faggot, go on, do it, DO IT PUSSY

Wait, that doesn't mean i won't be able to read it, right? I was extremely excited to read that book.

>Private company realises that publishing a book about a mass shooter could be bad for business and cuts ties with the author
Oh the horror

is this book similar to leftopia?
where can i download it?