anything you imagine you can do
>world domination
yuppers
>BMX anime battle
you betcha
>literally anything
exactly

if life feels like its pulling you down this is the escape

best website (my opinion) for lucid dreaming technique and stuff?
>best-lucid-dreaming-techniques.com/
tons of techniques methods and stabilization methods
has the absolute best stuff out there

OP to retarded to keep posting?
>pastebin.com/LWcXsF1Q

having a tough time with remembering dreams?
>dreamherbs.com/helpful-articles/dream-recall-techniques/
>brainwavepowermusic.com/home/blog/dream-recall-boost-your-memory-techniques
>the one above says share dreams which you can do ITT

>rough time becoming lucid
becoming lucid is the hard part due to needing to ingrain it in your everyday life
there are many ways to go about reality checks, finger, nose, whatever it is to test reality
the finger check is used by putting a finger through your palm (or at least attempting to)
when dreaming the finger will go through your palm and even if it doesn't it will alert you your in
a dream due to you associating the reality check with lucid dreaming
the nose check is performed by pluging your nose and breathing in through your nose, when you dream
the nose plug will not matter you will continue to breath normal and will become lucid

>Ready to control your dreams?
take things slow, don't rush things
start by interacting with the environment (also increases stability)
The simple activities will get you used to the dream making control later on easier and more accessible
besides there are many more simple things to enjoy than the most extreme range of possibillitys
like interacting with the people and running super fast

Attached: 1525813714395.jpg (1024x1024, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/comments/trz9z/beginners_wild_method_adjustments_tricks_and_tips/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>want to lucid dream instantly?
WBTB - wake back to bed is used to induce lucid dream in the middle of the night

Most of beginners try to induce a lucid dream using WILD method when going to bed, most probably you'll never have a lucid dream this way, because dreams are generally formed during the REM phase of sleep (picture), which occurs after 45-180 minutes of sleep. So trying to induce a lucid dream using WILD when going to sleep like is waiting for a bus at the bus stop an hour before the bus arrives. Chances are you'll fall asleep at the bus stop. The proper way of performing WILD is:

Set your alarm clock to wake you up after approximately 5 hours of sleep.
Get up, don't turn on computer or TV (to maintain a good level of melatonin). Read a book, or your dream journal.
After 45-60 minutes, return to your bed. The most vivid dreams will be ready for you.
>reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/comments/trz9z/beginners_wild_method_adjustments_tricks_and_tips/

I don't want to lucid dream, though.

Attached: 400 (3).jpg (583x395, 43K)

your life is a set of decisions entirely controlled by me

Attached: 1517355696755.jpg (315x315, 40K)

what up senpai, i have been lacking reality checks today, gotta be honest.. i want this so bad though

depending on your schedule i would recommend trying WBTB first so that you can get a feel for lucid dreams that way you can reality check in them much easier

reality checks aren't helping, what else can i do lads

this right here is best IMO

Can I use lucid dreaming to kill lots of kikes that are ruining my country?
Thank you.

whenever i have a lucid dream i just start looking for a hot girl to rape
pretty nice desu

i understand user life is soo full of shit that each time i lucid dream even the dream turns to shit

i hope you do i wanna try the same thing but with the anime destroying the people around me into vile fags
same, happens for everyone

every time I realize I'm dreaming I instantly wake up
what do bros

Attached: 1517891417046.gif (292x161, 234K)

best option is WBTB because you go into the dream lucid therefore cant really wake up once lucid

ill try it, thanks
oregiano

last night i had a dream so completely lucid that i thought i wasnt sleeping at all

Attached: C90F3ADB-6FC6-4F47-9522-D4E734C4903E.jpg (640x430, 33K)

MISERY AND SADNESS IS ALL THAT AWAITS (You) ON THIS PATH

Attached: 1499152555572.png (425x339, 121K)

pure luck if you're a beginner otherwise nice job

Those are spooky especially if some weird shit happens

implying im not using this to escape misery and sadness but what makes you say that?

My 5 years of misery and sadness trying to LD

Attached: 1516655741328.png (794x830, 40K)

what methods have you tried if youve done it for five years you should have made some kind of progress

What does Mosley have to do with lucid dreaming?

FILD
MILD
WBTB
and Reality checks
But it wasn't 5 years straight, i have sessions where i try for a few weeks/months then stop.

nothing just some dude last thread called me a based Mosley poster and i found it funny

oh well there you go consistency is key especially with reality checks

I heard that laying on your back was a the best way to get lucid dreams , but i literally can't sleep on my back.

Also i use the laying still not moving an inch technique where you slowly lose feeling in your body and your breathing slowly becomes more muffled. This technique needs the user to stay in that position so long that he lost control of his entire body with still an active mind.

And tips to get more discipline in laying still?

i have a hard time dreaming in general as it is.

one thing i did notice is having background noise definetely helped trigger dreams for me, for example a cartoon you recognize the most playing on a TV while you sleep.

even tried using a bedroom fan and it works sometimes.

also noticed waking up like 30 mins after sleeping then going back to sleep immediately triggered a few lucid dreams for me, but that one is hard to do.

so far i have only had 1 lucid dream, only because i saw a friend in my dream i haven't spoke to in like 6 years and knew instantly it was a dream, after that its like you just click into lucid dreaming and all of a sudden it feels real

meditate is the best i can think of other wise get used to it i just imagine all the things im going to do in dream
>waking up and going back to bed made mke lucid dream
well somebody just did a WBTB super effective right? also indicators like old friends are great for lucid dreams

What are some things you should do in your lucid dream? Not the typical flying or sex shit , but more like intense experiences.

Is it possible to imagine yourself being king of a huge kingdom?

of course although im not sure how i know you can change environments and settings but im sure you could but if you want ideas just watch movies and write stuff down and look at it before bed