Anyone feel like talking to me?

I'll reply to anyone who posts in this thread, or post pictures of neat stuff i like

Attached: 1519678492369.jpg (650x831, 130K)

>tfw all those fuckhuge trees got cut down

What a waste

if people didn't cut them down they will grow old and fall down on their own anyway.

Why not go on Grindr and get a GF (male)? They woupd be someone to talk to and have sex with

I guess we should kill everybody before they get old and fall down on their own then

what hobbies do you have?

kjkjk

I'm not gay, so i'm not going on grindr. I want nothing to do with trnnies

nice trips
And if it was up to me we would only cut down dead standing timber, leaving the living trees be. But if it was up to me Earth would also have a tiny population and not be crowded

Attached: 1505077599246.jpg (700x380, 244K)

I like fishing and camping, anything outdoors really. But i really, really like fishing.

Attached: Photo0106.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

You can always try it and just be bisexual you don't have to suck her penis just fuck that bussy

I like fucking my GF out side you should try it some day

hey user, how's your day.
I personally feel like human garbage but learning an instrument or keeping myself busy in general keeps me from killing myself
how about you?

Why does Jow Forums consider the penis to be feminine if its under 6.5x6?

Play the skin flute you faggot why not get a job

No thanks user, i'm not too interested in fucking a trap

That sounds like a fun experience but,
>gf

Attached: Photo0373.jpg (1200x1600, 294K)

Sure mate. I'll have a go at fucking your girlfriend outside some day.
Is she tight?

I went out in the country with some friends on the weekend, really cool landscape

Attached: _20180509_205929.jpg (3607x1532, 824K)

Small fish OP, best fishing for me is NW salmon trout etc live south now its ok bass taste like shit though catsbare fun no stream fishing do to forest and all the venomous snakes

My sides good one na not a cuck she also has a benis

That sure sounds fun, but having a gf seems like it would be necessary for that. I also messed up quoting you, sorry

I want to go outside and do some gardening but it's pouring rain so i'm stuck inside. What instrument are you learning to play?

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-11-11-15h56m17s60.png (1920x816, 1.46M)

Do you think I should get the Lexington or the Akagi next?

This faggot from Brazil got a 18 inch eel removed from his ass saw the video on bestgore was pretty sick

Hi user, wanna chill in my treehouse?

Attached: c9817d86d0ceda63fc4c186dad652429.jpg (3072x1728, 1.9M)

> she also has a benis
Fukkin hot.
Does she wrap it around your neck and choke you with it?

Id burn that shit down and take your ladders down you would be fucked

She squirts her girl cummies all over my ass

Are you happy user? And if not, is there anything i can do to help?

The lady lex was the much better aircraft carrier, i would of course choose her. The IJN kind of sucked too

where is this? it looks pretty

most of my fish pictures are of the small ones since it's hard to take a good photo of the big ones by myself, but pic related was pretty big

Attached: Photo0357.jpg (1600x1200, 425K)

Her penis is more of a boiclit so no.. her dick is only 5.5 inches rather small

i suck at replying to the right post

Nice carp where you from?

Should I have sex with this whore (pic)? Seems quite nice but I have some reservations about it

Attached: 03b.jpg (800x610, 102K)

I caught it in michigan. most of the lakes and rivers around me are loaded with carp, which makes me very happy. They're fun to catch and you don't need a boat

A good way to make friends is Grindr its an easy way to get a fishing bro just put in your profile straight a d tell dude up front you are not gay

You should try kayak fishing its fun OP Ive been out in the ocean, lakes rivers I use native propel 13, foot peddled foward and reverse

OP fast zombies or slow zombies?

MI aint bad takes some prep but carp can taste goodots of youtube vids on it they also put a good fight

Fucking I am Legend fast zombies no mercy user

she's pretty hot, but if i was paying for a hooker i'd get a brunette

That sounds like a bad idea. But if they had a boat maybe

I would love a kayak, but i have no way to transport it from my house to the body of water, and i can't afford one right now

Attached: Photo0398.jpg (1200x1600, 810K)

I do. An unbelievably shitty retail one that is. also flutes in general are for faggots
Drums. I only got started a few weeks ago but it's fun as fuck for some reason. Don't really have any huge gardening passion but I have a shitty ficus sitting by the window, he's okay.

I prefer slow zombies, What they lack in killing efficiency they make up for in group menace which is way scarier for me.

I feel like shit i need someone to talk to

I would probably never eat them, but they're one of my favorite fish to catch. I think they're beautiful too. I get pretty mad when i see people bowfishing for them

let's hear it user, i need to make this comment original

Attached: 50008485-tyrannosaurus-rex-attacks-homo-habilis.jpg (1299x1300, 337K)

Me too. Do you collect anything cool or are you above materialism?

>she's pretty hot, but if i was paying for a hooker i'd get a brunette
personally i am such a beta faggot that my reservation about her is that she's on the threshold of being "too hot". i like girl next door type prostitutes who kinda look plain or average

must be cause i have such low self esteem that i dont think i deserve super hot girls