Tfw you realize emotional neglect in childhood is at the root of every robot's issue

>tfw you realize emotional neglect in childhood is at the root of every robot's issue

Attached: DE28F725-6EB3-4B59-84BE-D5633BB0D993.jpg (233x216, 19K)

>tfw you realize "emotional neglect" can be as something as simple as your mom taking you to a daycare when you're young because she has to work every day

SINGLE MOMS, GOTTA LOVE EM :^))))))))))))

I went to the daycare my mom worked at, everyone knew I was the bosses kid, I never got in trouble and I still turned out autistic.

Actually autistic or meme autistic?
Because autism is something you're born with. Emotional neglect in childhood leads to shit like being schizoid.

Psychologist say that being a normally developed person is just impossible if you didn't receive parental love in childhood or love from another person in teenagehood. And yeah, it's 100% of robots.
Schizoids also have genetic predispositions, schizoids and normal people react on these situations differently.

Bad parenting is big aspect of making a robot or any kind of functionally damaged human being. Heredity, your genetics, seem to also be a big factor but it's not well understood since it's so complex. Early experiences also play a big part.

All three are related. That is, your parents have a play in all of them.

Attached: 1525816769546.png (900x600, 27K)

*raises paw* not in my case!!

Im sure your parents hate that they turned you into a furry

honestly i wasn't neglected enough. everyone was always up my ass and it was fucking annoying. i just wanted everyone to fuck off and let me do my thing instead of policing every little action i did and every friend i had.

Attached: 1522854651985.jpg (480x602, 66K)

I was sheltered as a child :)
And now I work hard.

Attached: samefag.png (352x376, 21K)

>dad would get angry as fuck if I got something wrong or didn't learn something instantly

Why even have a kid if you're gonna treat them like that? gave me anxiety for life, fucking hell

Fucking this.
>be about 8
>homework is book report
>draw a picture and write about what you read
>there are 2 lines to do so
>draw a picture and write blah blah the quick brown fox etc..
>dad sees
>"..You wha-..read about what?"
>"UH UH, NO, NO C-C'MON, NO, YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN, WRITE IT NEATLY, TOO."
>"QUIT SHAKING LIKE A SCARED RABBIT, FUCK, I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH YOU."

>tfw autist, bullied, and emotionally neglected
i'm like one of those secret unlock-able combos

I was indulged all the time yet still became a robot. Any idea why?

No my problem is my ugly face you retard.

Probably because they smothered you emotionally, thrusting their insecurities on you.

People have said my personality is like Elliot Rodger. What kind of parents would you guess from this?

Told you how great you were but there was no actual bonding in the relationship. Elliot Rodger actually had one decent interpersonal relationship with his grandmother, he still turned out even more fucked up than you probably are.

Based on my own history, very unlikely.

summary of my early childhood into teenaged years
Childhood was happy
Teenaged years weren't.

>age 0-6
>coddled constantly
>age 7-12
>treated as the family punching bag
>everything I did was wrong to them
>age 13+
>completely ignored

Parents good or bad are at the heart of most people's emotional baggage