25+ General

Help I've been drunk for almost two weeks straight and my anxiety pills don't help me breathe-general
How's life?

Attached: 25+.png (445x293, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hams
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are taking anti-anxiety medication? What is it called? Is it making it easier or harder for you to breathe? What is it supposed to be doing for you? Are you sure that it is okay for you to be consuming alcoholic beverages while taking that anti-anxiety medication?

Not OP here.

The Extreme anxiety you go through is mind bending. Benzo's are often perscribed to alcoholics coming down from a bad bender, talking 4 or 5+ weeks. It is also so they dont die from the DT's

OP Taper man follow a taper its hard but it is the best way to do it.

hams dot cc/taper/

Attached: hugh-laurie,-dr-house-163437.jpg (2560x1600, 422K)

>How's life?

Awful. Just awful. I ran out of my antipsychotic medication Abilify which seems to have served its purpose as a sort of floodgate to keep infuriating memories and intense emotions at bay. These past few days I have felt incredibly furious, bitter, hateful, and paranoid to the point that I am barely functional. My heart feels like it is about to explode. My blood feels almost as if it is literally boiling. I am fuming. I am clenching my fists. I keep punching the wall in anger. I keep getting these flashbacks of random events and conversations that I have had these past four years or so that make me feel even more pissed off. These memories just keep on playing over and over, flashing through my mind, repeating themselves like a broken record. It is driving me mad.

Diazepam pilum 5mg, twice a day when necessary
It works sometimes. I think the effect is mostly about making you drowzy, but it doesn't always work, and if I take it too often I think the effect lessens.
Also no, you're not supposed to drink alcohol with it, but as far as I've read the only effect is that it can make the effect of both the alcohol and the med stronger, so I don't really care.

I'm too scared to click that link. I'm seeing my shrink soon though, and I don't think any of my addictions are too bad, so it's probably fine. I mean I've been drinking basically for two weeks, but fuck it.

I know this probably isn't helpful for what you've got, but could you buy a punching bag and maybe gloves? Maybe it coud alleviate some of the anger, while not harming you or destroying your home too much. Might be naive, not sure.

It feels as if I have to fight against my psychiatrist.
Like he don't want to hear what I have to say. How I am lifeless, emotionless, unable to really do anything at all. How my self-esteem is in shambles to the point where it ruins my everyday functioning. How my anxiety is making me afraid of everyday basic shit.
Supposedly, you can't be helped with this shit, and I will probably be told by everyone to "man up" or try not being depressed or sad, and that's that.
Also, get a job, because "you have to work". Who cares about happiness. But don't kill yourself, because life is supposedly beautiful and everyone wants you alive.

It's really bizarre situation. With the constant mental agony, and it's just blown off as some cheap lack of maturity. People claim to want to hear about my problems, but their solutions are simple platitudes. Like telling a man without a leg to walk it off.

How do you go to a job you absolutely hate. What is the motivation.
And how the fuck do you sit down and decide to do something? Like reading a book. What is the motivation behind it. The basic emotion that makes you want to read a book in the first place.
Or play a game, watch a movie or anything.

>How's life?
Im getting very sick of the mundane shit that constantly needs to be done

>washing clothes
>washing dishes
>vacuuming
>mopping
>changing fish water
>visiting parents
>trying to not eat everything all the time
>paying rent
>not blowing 100s every week on yugioh cards

This life is just draining. Theres so much shit to do all the time, and none of it is fun, and it just never ends. I think I am sick of it.

Turning 29 and life is fine

How do antipsychotics compare to SSRIs? Not sure if you've ever taken the latter, but would love to hear if so

How's life?

Is fucking awesome.
Yeah, im really short in money and all. But the last two weeks i being at peace with my self.
As a 33 y/o man who just started from zero 8 month ago, i feel GOOD.

To all Anons in this thread. STAY AWAY FROM PILLS. Go for another options. Pills are not a solution! i know that shit for a fact.

What social media do young normies use to communicate with each other these days? Snapchat?

Worked a 12 hour shift today and now I'm sitting at the beach watching the sunset before I go home to an empty house. Seeing all these young couples everywhere just reminds me it's been years since I had a woman show any roomantic interest in me.

What about kratom pills? It's only as much of a drug as coffee

>How's life?

Got welfare for another year granted. Quit my psychotherapy a few weeks ago.
Still visit my psychiatrist though, need to so she can continue giving me medical certificates.

All in all it's the best life I can ask for giving all the realistic options there are for me.

do any of you old men have advice for a 21 year old to avoid massive depression down the line?

i have no job, no car, live with parents, a two year degree in something useless and currently going back to school for something kinda useful.

ive been smoking weed at least once a week since i was 15, currently laying it off but i've picked up drinking, cigarettes, and i'm massively addicted to coffee

Is it possible to get a different shrink?

Have you tried tinder? (unironically, I know most of us won't get many matches, but maybe the few that pop up can be worth a shot?)

Yes, basically challenge yourself and set objectives, don't shirk difficult situations, keep in shape.

sober the the fuck up
drinking is so fucking pathetic, its worse than spending the whole day playing video games

yeah get your shit in order asap. don't fuck around with whores.
>t failed normie

For the love of god, study. Like actually put yourself down and do the work. Try to have a social life, but realize that success = people being interested in you.
The longer you go wasting your life away the worse it'll feel. The longer you go the more it'll feel like you don't stand a chance.
I'm 26, turning 27, it already feels too late. It might seem early to some, and I hope to fix my grades and start to study, but I feel so old and I really feel that I have wasted my 20s away. My fucking 20s. The years that are supposed to be the best years of your life. I've spent them in my room, as a fucking neet.
I see a lot of people on this board talk about wageslave shit, how being a neet is great, it fucking isn't. Maybe it seems that way when you're young, but the older you get the more of a failure you feel like.
No matter how fucking stupid it feels, just take the fucking shot now, as early as possible. I promise you, the future if you don't isn't worth living.

Attached: 1426527135928.jpg (588x473, 93K)

>sober the the fuck up
I might when my mood fluctuates back. I'm about to start practice driving when my dad gets his new car anyways, so I won't have the chance to drink as much. Or well, I don't want to drive drunk.
I'm just in an apathetic situation at the moment. Got denied further aid from the government, and have a hard reason to see as to why I should care or bother about anything. It'll fix itself in a few weeks, probably. I'm not a full time alcoholic, just a hobby one.

32 years old
I have been having abdominal pain and arm and chest pain for about 2 years. I'm going to get a cat scan tomorrow. I hope they find something evening if it's life threatening. I can't deal with the pain anymore. The worst thing about it is that everyone that I told doesn't really seem to care. If I don't fingure this out in a few months I'm going to end it. I have enough stuff stash away to end my life.
I been in so much pain I can't even enjoy my hobbies.
Is there any others who just can't deal with the pain anymore?
Does someone has suggestions?

See
Yea I'm based when it comes to online dating. Last date I had the girl said to me during our dinner date "I hope your looking for something real and serious because if your wanting some casual I'm not your girl, I have FWB's for that stuff" that shit is one of the more regular dates I had too from online dating

Maybe they just don't understand just how bad it is for you
What have you tried? Alcohol? Any drugs?

Meant to say I'm jaded, shitty phone poster.

>Also, get a job, because "you have to work". Who cares about happiness. But don't kill yourself, because life is supposedly beautiful and everyone wants you alive.
This has always spun me out.

Just let me live and die in peace.

Obviously there'll be trash
But even if you can find one that's good, that's something though, right? I have a friend that talked to a girl on there, sort of stopped talking, half a year later they started talking again and became long term partners. Granted he's sort of chad-tier, but she needs a hearing aid and isn't your typical girl. I mean, they exist.
Even one is better than nothing.

I use to smoke weed to deal with the pain. But, stopped because my throat felt swollen. I do drink every Saturday and take pills for buspirone and Adderall for PTSD.

>Adderall for PTSD.
Lol and what trauma have you had in your life you have ptsd from

You ever get that crushing loneliness feeling? Where you want to make friends but you are too eccentric/autistic and you have no clue how? And that you given up on the average person because you are so far gone?

Good for your friend man. I look at people at this board and see how much hatred many of the posters have against woman and I struggle to not feel the same. During February I took a girl on a few dates and by the end of the month she told me I was a sweet guy but she isn't looking for a relationship and only felt lonely because all her friends were during cute couple things on Valentine's day and she didn't want to be left out

>I know this probably isn't helpful for what you've got, but could you buy a punching bag and maybe gloves? Maybe it coud alleviate some of the anger, while not harming you or destroying your home too much. Might be naive, not sure.

Thanks. I might try that. But I think that this anger is only temporary, more than likely a symptom of withdrawal from the Abilify. I should really be heading out to the pharmacy to pick up some more Abilify but the paranoia and anxiety is making it very difficult for me to step out of my apartment.

>How do antipsychotics compare to SSRIs? Not sure if you've ever taken the latter, but would love to hear if so

In the past I had taken the SSRI Lexapro alongside Klonopin, neither of which did anything for me other than make me feel like complete shit for eight months. But back then I was not taking Adderall as I am now. Not sure how good those medications would have worked if I had been also taking Adderall back then.

Now I am taking Abilify as an adjunctive medication with Remeron for the treatment of major depressive disorder, and Adderall is also being prescribed to me for energy and motivation. I would say that Adderall is, by far, the most effective medication that I have ever taken. I think I could probably do just fine with neither Abilify nor Remeron. But then again, I have noticed now that I tend to get a lot more pissed off without Abilify. So maybe I do need it.

Kind of. I've come to realize I creep people out when we meet because I'm not outspoken. I just sit there, quiet and uncomfortable, which makes people creeped out.

Yeah, he's a good person, and so is she.
That's something I prefer about the 25+ threads, it's from my experience mostly filled with people who want to try. Because when you reach this age, you realize how little you've got, how empty it is.
Sucks about the girl though. On the positive side, it means you're interesting or attractive enough to be even someones distraction. I don't think most people here have the belief that they can be someone is interested in.

>he's sort of chad-tier, but she needs a hearing aid
You fucking retard. What the fuck does this mean to me except that a Chad can only get a literal cripple. So what can I get? Fucking nothing, ever.

why don't you ditch the fish?

It means nothing.
My point was just that you might find one person that happens to match with you, and maybe yuo happen to hit it off. Even if it's half a year later.
You miss all the shots you don't take-type thing.

>>My point was just that you might find one person that happens to match with you
IF
YOU'RE
CHAD

Oh, man. So much time has passed. I finished high school 12 years ago. And when I say finished, I mean dropped out. I can still remember that last day very clearly: Tuesday, April 25, 2006. All those goofy little fantasies I had about what my adult life would be like.

I would tell myself: so you are dropping out of high school. So what? You will be fine. You will figure something out. You will see.

I did not imagine that 12 years later I would be a 29-year-old, overweight, friendless virgin with a decade-long gap of unemployment and who lives with his 72-year-old mother.

Every year I tell myself: this is it. This is the year. This is the year in which I finally turn things around.

Every year I try to do something different. Five psychotherapists, four psychiatrists, one psychologist, two neurologists, four antidepressants, one anti-anxiety agent, one antipsychotic, one anticonvulsant, one sedative, one beta-blocker, and one psychostimulant later, and I have yet to get any better.

The year 2017 just came and went like nothing. 2017 felt more like a month than a year.

But maybe this year might be different. This is the first year in which I am taking an antipsychotic.

27 here
>working in a gas station making food part time but its 10 bucks an hour so i guess its ok
>have to work with Chad and Stacy all day
>Chad and two of the other dudes do this roasting name calling shit all day every day, it was funny at first now its annoying
>turning 28 this summer, still no gf
>getting older now and time is running out
>the dating ship has long since sailed years ago
>all i want is to live alone and be left alone now

>all those meds
JESUS CHRIST WHY
You've made a huge mistake

>One person
I'm not saying you'll get chad level matches. 1 > 0

Anyone else hate being a bit too slow for socializing? I'm terrible at first interactions, but after enough time I'm able to link up with good social circles -- basically, going from quietly sitting by myself to being invited out with the group, or invited to grab lunch with someone.

The problem is that these windows of opportunity are disappearing: by your late twenties, people just don't have the time or stay in the same place long enough for my slow, autistic ways to eventually become ok.

do many people an hero just to experience dying? not for reasons like depression or anything just like "that seems hard to do so being afraid to to it makes me a pussy so im gonna do it just to see what its like to die"

I am so desperate to make some changes to my life. You have no idea. I would try just about anything at this point. I have exhausted most of my options.

>tfw worked for 54 minutes and got paid for 2 hours
>tfw gonna work for 6 and get paid for 8

Attached: jiren10.png (293x298, 163K)

how do I buy drugs as a shut-in? i have some cash and wouldn't mind buying some pain killer and weeb but I have no friends. downtown on a Friday night nogs walk up to you offering you drugs but I don't want to do that either.

Get weed divilered to your house

yes but hoowwww?

28 here. Getting fucked around by a 35 year old woman who is too afraid to break up with her bf and hurt his feelings. Meanwhile I met a 28 year old woman on who seems nice and likes the same stuff I do. Only problem is that it would be LDR. But I'm thinking about giving up the older woman's shit and trying to be with someone my own age for once. I just want someone to grow with, you know?

If all those others haven't killed your will to live, the anti psychotic will. Seriously.
They're meant to sedate and pacify the otherwise uncontrollable. If you can help it, get off it and try literally anything else.

God speed user. I really do hope your life turns around.

Attached: e7776e7aa61f4fae1288fd0364fb87ddc5bdeff17e41f58c23ffdf28bb8c3e5e.png (261x405, 54K)

tor browser, buy it from silk road though you gotta use bitcoin

>25 in 2 months
Never thought it'd come to this, bros

Attached: 1379160768085.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Because that is missing the whole point entirely, isnt it

Yeah mate I killed myself to see what it was like, thats why I am able to reply to your post

Oh wait no I cant have done that because Id be fucking dead

You absolute moron

>buy it from silk road
You are a fucking idiot. Holy shit, either you are actually dense as a rock or you are FBI

no it isn't. if something is bothering you, get rid of it.

At first I was scared shitless of taking an antipsychotic. My psychiatrist had first prescribed it to me around July of last year, but it remained in my medicine cabinet untouched until many months later in December. I was so paranoid of seeing my psychiatrist thinking that he might force me to take the antipsychotic, that I did not bother making any appointments to see him for about half a year. Then one day in December, I figured, aw hell, just take that damn thing already. I was just that miserable, lonely, and desperate. I have now been taking the antipsychotic Abilify for about five months now and it is not as bad as I thought it would be. But I probably have Adderall to thank for that.

Yeah because I can just get rid of maintaining my house so I have a place to live and my clothes so I have things to wear.

sure, if that's what you want

>But I probably have Adderall to thank for that.
this makes me rage. if i had addy i would be a fucking superman. but i don't have the money to just go to a doctor and sit through a bunch of bullshit sessions until i convince them i need uppers. god damn it.

Clearly it isnt, because then I wouldnt have a place to live or things to wear would I you fucking moron?

Oh wait, youre trying to be "helpful" with your normalfag advice, without realising just how fucking stupid you are coming across.

some people prefer that lifestyle.
if that's not the lifestyle you want, why complain about what you appreciate?

>why complain about what you appreciate?
What the fuck makes you think I appreciate doing chores?

I'm thinking of doing the unthinkable guys and getting a job. I've been a neet since I was 17 (turned 25 in april), give or take a few summer jobs. I'm so sick of playing video games everyday, I'm almost certain I've watched every good movie, and beating off just doesn't cut it anymore. I need something to do with my day\night.

i was referring more to your house and clothes
regardless, i can tell you appreciate doing chores because you continue to do them. you like the results.

honestly, it's sounds like you're just complaining for the sake of complaining.

>Help I've been drunk for almost two weeks straight
oh gosh I wish that was me
>How's life?
broke and sober

Attached: rika tired computer.png (1260x1150, 847K)

>i can tell you appreciate doing chores because you continue to do them
I continue to do them because if I dont I have no clean clothes to wear, and a toilet that is covered in piss. The alternative to stopping is worse than the chores, but in no way does that mean I like them.

Stop your armchair psychology cunt and piss on another thread

>changing fish water
>The alternative to stopping is worse than the chores
?

Attached: confused friend shrimps.jpg (768x768, 4K)

i dont understand. do you expect to not maintain your home and clothes?

Its probably just as miserable user. I'm sober as well, also broke. Drinking, unfortunately is not the answer.

Attached: 1524405922520.jpg (723x720, 56K)

>tfw wageslaving and daydream about suicide every day

I should have got on disability when I had the chance

The house smells like shit if I dont change it, and the one thing thats living in my home other than me dies.

Next youre going to tell me how "everyone needs a job" and how "get used to it thats life"

Now how about you go flush your own fucking head down the dunny

Flush your fucking fish down the dunny if his shit water bothers you so much.

As a teen I used to romanticize being a 30yo old loser with a tight group of other loser friends and maybe a weird eccentric gf like in those old Seth Rogen movies. Now that I am 30 this year, I find myself actually professionally successful with a good career and more than enough money, but with zero friends or gf. Where did it all go so wrong?

I went to sleep before you replied.
There's like 3-4 months of waiting time for anyone. That is if they even take new patients.

As I said
You are missing the point if you think my fish is the problem. Existing is.

>I'm about to start practice driving

>tfw to scared to drive

thank god im not the only one.

>I should have got on disability when I had the chance

I'd probably have killed myself already if it wasn't for the $600 a month.

Could it be mental issues manifesting itself?
Anecdote. I've been nauseous for my entire life when something uncomfortable was about to happen. School presentations, going to the movies, shopping clothes, having pictures taken. It has become worse over the years, with more and more stuff making me scared and afraid.
Around 2 years ago, I got this stingy pain with nausea on a daily basis. And I've been varying degrees of nauseaus daily with only a few exceptions. It hinders me to take the bus, causes me to overly worry about minor shit like layout of a store, or going to a new place, or always needing a way out if I need to throw up.

I'm not ill, according to my doctor. Been to ultrasound of my throat and organs, done blood tests and it has never gone beyond nausea and the feeling ill part. It's like being hung over,

Flush the god damn fish Kevin its ruining your life

sounds rough, thinking about you brother!

I wish you the best!