Love yourselves because we sure as hell wont love you

>love yourselves because we sure as hell wont love you

Attached: 9AED8279-6717-4F48-95A4-ACBC4F7DFCE4.jpg (700x645, 66K)

You guys manage to turn anything into something negative. They say the whole "love yourself" thing to fat girls too

>it's okay to have a tummy

Fuck that shit.

That was kind of her.

"You can love yourself all you want but I will never fuck you unless you are 6'2" and ripped."

In all honesty if more women thought like this that'd make me happy. The whole 'body positivity' thing has applied exclusively to women so far.

>what is platonic love

Yeah, this.

Original y tal

That shit is worthless to men, give us sexual access.

>In all honesty if more women thought like this
I haven't heard any woman mock a guy for having stretch marks or acne

>... but don't talk to me ever, creeps

What platonic love? Will this bitch buy me food and video games if she can't offer me sex? Yeah I don't think so. She only loves herself.

Its bullshit from both sexes. Truth is we both want the hottest partner we can possibly get. Body positive is bullshit. Get in the best shape you can, eat healthy, don't drink or smoke too much, get a good hair style and try your best...

giving you emotional support and care when you don't deserve it

dont listen to her
its pretty easy to get in shape, aslong as you dont just give up when you get tired.
set yourself a reasonable goal
start out with 100 push ups in a day, obviously it doesnt have to be all at once but you should aim to be able to do more of that in 1 set until you can do 100 in a set

then set yourself a new bigger goal

Who tf needs emotional support? LMAO. You need to give money, food or sex to them if you love someone.
Anyone can spew out some bullshit words about emotional support does not take much to do.

Attached: 1524543765270.jpg (531x471, 322K)

>IssaSassyBitch

i want die

i guess you don't talk to a lot of women then.

i understand why you do not have a gf

Do you realize that you're literally saying: "Hey you low value males it's okay that none of us actually want to have sex with you or bare your children because you're still valuable and friends platonically!"
Fuck off. You're telling these men they are worhtless genetically yet you ALSO want them to be friends with you? You're selfish as fuck.
Why would a man want to be friends with a girl who thinks "I genuinely like you as a person and friend but you're only 5'6" so I'll never have sex with you" i.e. "your genes are inferior and even though I genuinely like you as a person, you as a biological organism do not deserve to exist or procreate".
This is hubris of the highest degree.

>you can be all of that
>what date you, no thanks

what made you think that way?
who hurt you?

"Anons, you should be grateful to even get an ounce of Stacy's attention!
Isn't being an emotional tampon for women who'll never see you as a man a GREAT thing?"

Attached: wish_by_kr0npr1nz-d97nx5s.jpg (894x894, 192K)

The reason I think this way is because that is how it actually works.
Any person, male or female, who is willing to be 'friends' with a person of their sexuality (straight in this case) but unwilling to have sex with them, IS SAYING "you are not valuable as a biological organism" EVEN IF they genuinely do like them as a person.
A woman who would be friends with but never have sex with a guy shorter than her is a very clear and easy to understand example of this.

Would you have sex with any of those low value men? If not, you made them that way.

This, my friends, is what I call an "Incel factory"

Attached: chef.png (555x531, 21K)

>Always pulling out the no gf card.
Tell me what good some fucking words do to someone that takes no effort?
On the other hand food, money or sex actually do something for you irl and takes effort to give away. If you give these away for someone it is a way of showing love for that person.

Exactly. These roastie sympathizers are fucking dumb.

>emotional support and care

Attached: file.png (480x293, 56K)

That's is negative of then to say, and I'll gladly love fat girls, they dont have to love themselves, too bad they'll never love me.

I like to believe that my male friends like me for my personnality not my appearance

They would gangbang you if you asked them to sis.

Attached: latest.jpg (270x360, 19K)

how is loving ourselves going to help?

>implying women are able to provide emotional support.
Noyt even my mother could help me, she just tossed me aside towards a therapist, that's just how it is m8

No idea, I fucking hate myself.

Dude, My 600 pound Life MEGA ROASTIES get fucking caretaker bfs. Guys will fuck anything. Women don't need support

>send out the feminist taskforce
>track down loners
>tell them it is okay to be creepy and ugly
>tell them nobody wants them
>just bee urself
>just love urself