Hey I'm drinking and I want someone to talk with

Hey fellow robots please have a chat wit me

I'm so lonely, I'm drunk and all I wanna do i find somebody to talk to

please respond. yeah im listening to 90's europop and scatman john because it makes me feel like was when i was a kid... those were better days. being an adult sucks, especially if you're a social bottom feeding incel type autist.

Attached: 1514657233190.gif (160x160, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm5lC9IwcdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you drinking? I'm taking a break from drinking to lose weight but normally I like to have a few on the weekend.

I'm drinking beer atm, I have vodka on standby. I'm really tempted to by some weed though, I always seem to do that when I get drunk.

It's like a bank holiday tomorrow so this is sorta of a mini weekend over here. But I'm a neet atm so it's just an excuse to get drunk on a mid week.

I usually drink beer too. If I go for the hard stuff it's usually Jack Daniels. I can't drink and smoke weed at the same time. It gives me the spins something awful. I'm a neet too. You have to be careful with drinking while neet if you can afford it or you can drink everyday to fill the void.

>if you can afford it or you can drink everyday to fill the void.
I really couldn't, not for my mental health, it wouldn't be worth it. but yeah I'm also doing the Jow Forums lifestyle and drinking is a setback for progress.

Yeah it really is. Everything you eat while you drink turns to glucose because your liver can't process it. So you get the calories you drink and the calories you eat while the alcohol is in your system from what you ate before and are digesting while you start drinking , while you are drinking, and until the alcohol leaves the system. It's why I'm not drinking right now. I have 18 pounds to lose to get into normal BMI. So what are you into besides 90s europop, drinking, and smoking weed?

if the scatman can do it, so can you!

original!

You should get a Shiba Inu, it will make you happier! The little bork borker!

Attached: Shiba-Inus-silly-face.jpg (600x450, 19K)

That's a cute pup. I like his or her tongue sticking out. It's funny.

OP here:;

I'm back, just got some green, ohhh this might be a bad idea, fuck it!

Go for it dude. Have fun with it.

>So what are you into besides 90s
Trying to chat up some fgts on chats and low pop youtube streams

acttually it's really inderesting trying tto find a new sstreamer and get his attention, feels good mang.

fuck yeah dude, im just gonna enjoy life for this evening!

wow im high now.... not even smoked quarter of that spliff....

wow im highg and im kinda spooked, pleas help

Everything is fine man.

I'm waiting for it to get dark before I ride my bike down the street to get beer, I'm gonna strap a flashlight to my bike for the first time so I'll have a ghetto headlight.

fuck yeah, im high and drunk, and feeling more apathetic to other people

Yo dawg you crossfaded right now bruh?

lol I wish I had some weed too but I'm broke as hell. At least cheap gas station malt liquor will always be affordable.

>least cheap gas station malt liquor will alway
YEAH IM CROSS FADED, IITS LIKE YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER if u try that shit.

wooow keep this thrad up im still high

OH SHIT 90s EUROPOP THREAD WOOOOO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm5lC9IwcdI