If your fat why not jog 3 times a week and do small indoor exercises daily? whats keeping you from getting thin...

if your fat why not jog 3 times a week and do small indoor exercises daily? whats keeping you from getting thin? you can even have the weekends off. Also make sure to eat well low carbs and calories always. Whats stopping you?

Attached: sample_5441bdd490533553f62998df25caa1eca1c2e2be.jpg (850x472, 77K)

but i want to lose weight fast, not like 25lbs over a year

Attached: 233.jpg (218x218, 14K)

Every day you put off working out is another day you spend not at your goal.

I used to be fat but now I'm pretty emaciated because I keep forgetting to eat while I get drunk and the calories absorbed from vodka aren't enough to keep me fat. The wino diet works.

>Why not jog 3 times a week and do small indoor exercises daily?
>What's keeping you from getting thin?
>What's stopping you?
Lazyness.

Attached: 1518102300936.jpg (588x473, 93K)

how do i have a good tasty meal without carbs desu?

There's nothing wrong with carbs, just don't eat a fuckton of them(like three plates of spaghetti and garlic bread for example.)

all meats have low carbs same with most veggies. Diary is also a good choice. For the morning some eggs are great and have next to no carbs. for dinner broccoli covered in melted cheese and some chicken with a low carb sauce is a great choice aswell.

If you had started 2 years ago user you would have lost 50 pounds by today.

Fatbots, what is the fastest way to gain weight?
t.lanklet

Just use some veggie based alternative like ratatouille as the side dish to steak or whatever you're having? Far less carbs, and they're mainly the kind that are good for you.

>tfw went on starvation diet
>went from 220 lb to 160 lb in the span of 6 months

Went from being a 4/10 in looks to an 8/10. The fat was hiding my chiseled chadjaw.

If you can make it past the first couple of weeks it's worth it. But you're going to feel like fucking garbage the entire time.

How much exercise do I have to do to not give up taste food?

>putting any effort into your own life
Literallly what for lol

I started a diet and it's going pretty well. Not perfect, but I'm still eating way better than I was previously anyways

Did you force yourself to starve or did you just lose your appetite?

I have only been eating dinner and a coffee in the morning but it is because I am no longer hungry.
Is this just depression, or am I going to make it?

CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
Jogging and exercising won't do shit, all it'll do is put you into a mindset of rewarding yourself with even more calorie dense food after it. If you want to lose weight PUT DOWN THE FORK FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.
A single cup of yoghurt can have up to 300 kcals, which requires an hour of jogging (for usually sedentary lifestyle people) to burn.

I eat about a thousands calories a meal and lay in bed when not at work im 365 lbs

4 ORIGINAL SCOOPS CMON

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>I have only been eating dinner and a coffee in the morning but it is because I am no longer hungry.
You're just like me. I just feel like I don't need all those meals / calories considering all I fucking do is get up for work, and also I'm very poor so I can't go around spending money on shit food anyway. Despite doing this for almost a year now, I'm still pretty tubby.

I'm pretty hungry for a shotgun shell.

Attached: 1500665514180.jpg (597x597, 40K)

One hour for one cup of yogurt.
How about not eating the yogurt at all?

Or how about just be born as Chad, who eats whatever he wants whenever and remains a 6ft Skeletor looking mother fucker with his cute girlfriend?

>Im still pretty tubby
I feel more fat when I dont eat anything. Like right now I feel like a complete lardass and it is the morning and I have an empty stomach.

Feeling real peckish for some razor blades