I spend most of my time on a computer...

I spend most of my time on a computer, so playing games and browsing the web get boring pretty fast so I started drinking water seriously.
I went to 3 different stores and bought a bottle of pretty much every kind of water. around 15 bottles and I choose the best one design and taste wise. (the national spring water was my choice)

And I bought a bunch of small water bottle of that brand that I drink throught the day.That's my hobby, I enjoy it : buying them, drinking them and opening/closing them feels nice.

inb4
>xdlol everybody drink water

No, I drink (tap water) the classic way when I eat (morning, lunch, diner) and in a glass.

Drinking when you don't really feel the need is totally different. It's a way to occupy my mind and it's healthy. The only downside is that I pee around 10-15 times a day.

Attached: water.jpg (849x565, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14671205
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you ever piss yourself from drinking all that water?

No I just piss directly into my mouth directly from the comfort of my chair

i was about to ask if you ever piss into your own mouth.
this is fucking creepy, i'm leaving Jow Forums.

i fucking love water, been hooked on this shit for years, you cant beat it

>I went to 3 different stores and bought a bottle of pretty much every kind of water. around 15 bottles and I choose the best one design and taste wise. (the national spring water was my choice)
>And I bought a bunch of small water bottle of that brand that I drink throught the day.That's my hobby, I enjoy it : buying them, drinking them and opening/closing them feels nice.
>No, I drink (tap water) the classic way
>bottle of water
>tap water

are you drinking bottled water or tap water?

leave for a glass of water, sounds like you need it

8 litres is a lot of water, holy shit, I drink 6 litres a day and I go to the gym and sweat my ass off, and then go to work and walk for 8 hours, then go back to the gym and sweat my ass off before bed, and I only need 6 litres.
For sure though, if anything you're kick starting your own metabolism by doing this and using more energy.

fuck this post is almost as retarded as keto

Your body uses more energy to move and excrete water, user, than it would it you hadn't drank all that water. Do you think bladder function is some sort of perpetual motion machine? Slightly more, but you definitely burn more.

ok how many calories (a unit of physical energy) does your body expend per unit water consumed

ill give you a hint: the value above (we will call it "x"), when divided by the calories in a single grape "y" is as follows: (x/y) < 1

Also same goes for larger portions of unprocessed protein. 30g of egg and 30g of whey are not equal, you will use more energy digesting the egg. Slightly more, but it adds up, just like eating a single cookie everyday adds up.
LOL
Fuck off retard
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14671205

stay fat and weak dude
"but mom i drank a bunch of water so my tendies got cancelled out"

I drink between 1.5 and 2 gallons of water per day and if i counted a single calorie from that for my cut i'd be nearly as retarded as you

according to your 14 sample study you're burning 300 cals/day from your water consumption that shouldnt be counted in baseline TDEE because...??

lol...

I've lost 60 lbs since November and have 180 lbs of lean mass I've preserved in the process.
I never said anything about that? I said you certainly burn more. Slightly more.

ok let me hit up the director of biochemistry at my uni for a study of the thermogenic effects of masturbation so i can tell people on the internet that jerking off is the secret to weight loss

PS keep benching 2pl8 with ur ass 8 inches off the bench dude "we're all gonna make it"

>not drinking 15 litres of crystal custom alkalized super low PH water daily

it's like you guys don't even want full bladders and bloated bellies and to feel like you're starving every moment you're awake.

I pissed in public today. Thought I was being slick, waiting in a line. Got out went behind a truck. When I got back in line I noticed the HUGE piss pool, and clearance of the truck, everyone saw my stream, man.

I squat 4 pl8 for reps 3 days a week, and my form for 2 pl8 bench is just fine. No one said its the secret to anything. I said it kick starts your metabolism and burns slightly more.

you're gymcel average 3 days a week? I just jizzed my panties

how do i find a hobby like you OP?

Does chewing gum burn calories, fucktard? The answer is yes. Acknowledging that it does doesn't mean chewing a shitload of gum all day is the secret to weight loss.
I go 6 days a week, 3 days are power rack days.
Fuck off, retard.

your hobby is literally drinking water? lmao

"Fuck off retard"

listen dude as your fitness exploration goes from the months to the year+ point you'll figure out how silky you're being right now

but its ok, when i was a newbie i also had wacky misconceptions about fitness and calories like you--but you can't fix that! just part of being nooby i guess

i wish you the best man, youll grow up soon :)

Since you seem like a water veteran, what is the best way to avoid estrogen in water? Do you know any bottled water brand with no BPA in it?

>chewing gum literally doesn't burn calories lmao
Just like protein is better unprocessed when you can swing it, and how chewing gum burns calories, drinking cold water and passing more water through your system kick starts your metabolism a bit. Not that metabolism differs much between people, realistically, the "I can eat anything" is still governed by TDEE.
I dont know why you are so angry, you sound like a leglet who can't even squat 1r5pl8 .

hey man i'm not the one who keeps saying "fuck off retard" but when i was new i had a more experienced friend help me figure out the basics. in your case i guess you're in for a bit longer "wacky trendo" period without such an acquaintance, but if you stick with it you'll get it someday!

good luck user i wish you the best

Its not a trendy thing, and there's no harm in OP drinking more water even if it didn't expend calories, as long as he doesn't hit the ld50, which isn't practical.
And yeah, that's what I thought. When atg 4 plates tomorrow for reps I'll be thinking of you. My thoughts and prayers are with your legs, bb.

good luck user! remember to think of me in a year when you're thinking about silly things you said in the past and just know that i have nothing against u because i wouldve been just as silly when i was starting out if it wasnt for my friends

>super low PH water

First off brainlet, it's denoted as pH -- not PH. Second, I drink hyper-tart lemonade fortified with hydrochloric acid, so my water is lower pH than yours.

Attached: BaronStarbucks.png (512x494, 130K)

Listen, OP, I know you're trying something new and all and you like it, but... It's kinda retarded. You know they get a lot of spring water from municipal sources right? It's not like most of it is tapped straight from the spring, even if it's advertised as such. A lot of it is literally just someone else's tap water. Even the so called "artisanal" water. It's just shit for rich white people to buy to show they can afford to drink Evian on the daily.

i'm back didn't realize all of those answers

No never

totally

I drink tap water when I eat. When I don't I drink bottled water.

Try to enjoy the little things in life. There is a lot of things you can do a 1st world country.

Yes, one of them.

>estrogen in water
Never heard of that, I didn't look into the quality of water desu..

Is spring water more expensive ? I just like the "blandness" of spring water that's all.

You are no going to comment about
>super low pH water
>alkalized

water related meem i made

Attached: 29s43t.jpg (500x857, 115K)

kek'd
appreciate the meem, friend

sorry i meant super high pH water.
and im not fucking kidding you fucking faggots ill piss in all your mouths.
Kengan for life.

actually it isn't healthy, you will deplete electrolytes. stop drinking so much fucking water idiot. smoke some tobacco out of a pipe

If you drink 2 gallons of water a day and pee 15 times every day you seriously might have diabetes.

Hi Mr. Riese

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-182413_Chrome.jpg (1080x925, 485K)