20% of men are having sex with 99% of the women...

20% of men are having sex with 99% of the women. Meanwhile the other 80% of men compete for the leftover 1% who are fat and ugly. Why does society have to be like this?

Attached: alphas.jpg (560x291, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
theguardian.com/society/2005/aug/11/childrensservices.uknews
cbsnews.com/news/study-1-in-4-us-teen-girls-has-std/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4ephu8/in_the_age_of_promiscuity_women_have_more_sexual/
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=C-a64OwOYqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please show proof.

Look outside you cuck.

I find it very difficult to take those specific statistics seriously when there is no proof that they are correct whatsoever. Please cite a source, then we can have a meaningful discussion. Thanks.

You want proof. Here's your proof.

Attached: sexual freedom.jpg (3333x2500, 1.04M)

This isn't proof, this is just restating what you said in the OP using a picture. There is nothing to back those numbers and correlations. No studies/statistics/surveys/etc.

If that picture was taken from a research paper, please link that.

roastbeef detected
>fuck chad
>still mad
wew

you absolute faggot.
>hur dur you don't agree with me you are a roastie.
fuck off will ya you incel.
even you fat faggots on r9gay keep chasing and orbiting 7 and above girls you absolute hypocrites.
that's greed and it is in human nature.
and inb4 roastie i am a fucking dude

darwinisn at its best

>when the memes get hijacked and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1449921169592.jpg (220x182, 5K)

>asked for proof
>posts an image without any source that probably an anime watching virgin obese neckbeard angrily made in his mom basement because he's an entitled piece of shit who wants stuff without having to work for it

I'm a fucking virgin loser like most of you on this board, but it pisses me off that fucking faggots like those are the ones who gives guys like me and probably a lot of other who also use this board a bad image in the normie world.

Imagine you being forced to date a smelly fucking landwhale because she couldn't reproduce. I get it that women have it way easier than us because a fucking landwhale can get laid without having to be forced to.

Just don't be an entitled cunt, faggot. Just because you act "nice" towards her you automatically think she has to sleep with you. I give bitches no fucking attention and they all want me, but due to my autism and entitled mind I fail to make a move when I need to make a move, and I end up coming off a weird and a creep for not taking a hint.

Attached: image_save_dhhts_weyu_12.jpg (640x782, 44K)

Not OP. I'm someone who actually has some documentation.

There's a blog post summarizing a study from some time ago, linked below.
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Summary of study estimating as many as 30% of children arent biologically related to their fathers
theguardian.com/society/2005/aug/11/childrensservices.uknews

Need I go on? There's a whole rabbit hole if you follow the epidemiology of sexually transmitted diseases.

It used to be that enforcing 1:1 marriage was necessary for a stable society. That's obsolete now because all the betas can transition and become girls.

How on Earth would they know if 30% were illegitimate bastards? Sounds like they're just guessing based off one study and some pseudomath bullshit somehow got them 30% of all cases.
>lies! Damned lies! And statistics!

Attached: 1524448975705.png (376x476, 254K)

Are you clinically retarded or just pretending? Serious question my friend. I worry about you.

Maybe read the study and look at the methodology. Specific critical analysis is important since rigor is often sacrificed when the funding isnt the best.

Let's go with epidemiology of stds then,

cbsnews.com/news/study-1-in-4-us-teen-girls-has-std/

You'll find that young teen girls have a disproportionately higher rate of std infections compared to teen boys of a comparable age group (see cdc publications). This is rather indicative of who's having sex.

This reddit post highlights some stats from a study. I dont just wanna copy and paste their post but phoneposting
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4ephu8/in_the_age_of_promiscuity_women_have_more_sexual/

" Young women are becoming more promiscuous, with more sexual partners than men, researchers have found. By the age of 21 they have had sex with an average of nine lovers - two more than their male partner. And a quarter have slept with more than ten partners in the five years since losing their virginity - compared with a fifth of young men.""Young women are also twice as likely to be unfaithful, with 50 per cent admitting they have cheated on a partner - half at least twice. Yet if their man was caught being unfaithful, 99 per cent of the 2,000 women surveyed said they would show him the door.""Seven out of ten confessed to having had a one-night stand and a fifth had enjoyed more than five.""One in four said they would marry for money whilst 39 per cent would sleep with their boss for a promotion. And 27 per cent would have an affair with a married man, while 14 per cent would sleep with their best friend's partner."

50% of women are fat and ugly

please cite your source, a huge problem with this site is that you guys think anything is true if there's an infograph about it.

girls are molested more than boys by a great margin.

Combined molestation is an insignificant fraction of the population, and doesn't inherently transmit diseases.

>using Jow Forumsredpill/ for your information
>using secondhand information from Mailonline that has no source
>article references not a study, but yet another article from a magazine

redpill is the true bluepill.

did you go to a private school or something?
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics

>alphas
>these fucking retards

do you ever go outside you fucking waste of space?

These stats don't mean what you think it means. In particular, if you look at the justice department's (the source of these numbers) breakdown, you'll see it includes dating partners """assaulting'"" the victim, who is a teen. And of course, those aren't actual assaults but reported assaults, including attempted assaults.
Not to mention none of that has to do with molestation in particular.

pls respond
you cant run away when you lose an argument

>Darwinism
>not pseudoscience

kek

nice cope bro i tell myself the same

I dont really see a reason for you to complain. Even if you did fall into womens standards you'd fuck it up due to the lack of social skills.

not quite sure what you're trying to suggest.
>"dating partners """assaulting'"" the victim, who is a teen. And of course, those aren't actual assaults"

teenagers are children, and also why did you put scare quotes around the word "assaulting"? it's not like it doesn't count after you turn 13.

>I DON'T BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF
>proof gets posted
>YOUR PROOF IS BAD BECAUSE I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TRUE.

well the truth is that it isn't proof.
I posted proof from an organization that documents crime statistics and you just posted a picture that came from god knows where.

I knew your IQ was frigid since you posted a link you didn't even consult to support a point you have no evidence for, but wew lad.

>sexual revolution
>women are free to fuck who they please
>undesirable men are free to kys themselves

I did consult it and it is evidence.
You said that more young girls have STDs than young boys and I offered evidence contrary to your proposal that this was because a vast number of girls were "fucking chads".
you didn't say "children between 0 and 11"
you said teens

>weird and a creep
>for ignoring women and not making advances
You're fucking retarded.

Wrong, undesirable men are free to wait until their money and resources are needed

You posted an article about the sun being yellow when the claim was that the heat from the sun helps some plants grow. You are claiming that your proof that the sun is yellow is evidence that the sun is too cold to support life on earth even though no such claim was made anywhere.

it's more like 60/40.

this is wrong as shit. Get over yourself OP, you are literally the end of your family's name. You can trace yourself back millions of years but you will end it because you are a pathetic specimen that is unable to do what the men before you did

nice straw gentleman, milady.

you claimed that teen girls have higher rates of STDs. You claimed 1 in 4 has and STD. Without offering proof.
I posted that 20% (one in 5) teen girls has experienced sexual assault between birth and age 17, with proof, and I can provide more proof upon request from an equally or more reputable source.
therefore it is plausible, but we cannot know for sure, that a lot of ten girls stds are not from being slutty, but from events outside of their control.

95% of people are undateable

youtube.com/watch?v=C-a64OwOYqU

>gee maybe I'll shame him that will make a great argument

Sorry I don't speak retardese. Maybe someone else can translate your babbling and drooling into english though.

what made you think we were having an argument. You aren't in my level of disourse

>"o-oh yeah, well your stupid!!!!!!!!"

Attached: index.jpg (168x300, 6K)