Boy Scouts Lose 425,000 Boys 1 Week After Announcing Name Change

guess they finally did it, these fucking roasties ruined it again, the 5 seconds of attention was worth it.
I am glad they destroyed these bastards for bending over and taking it all, now I can't wait to see them begging on the streets as these bitches backstab them at every step.
archive.fo/6mnCx

Attached: 1521565587104.png (340x400, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/700562/sex-robots-2018-dolls-china-full-movement-ds-doll-buy-news
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Conservative Tribune
Fake fucking news, you incel woman hating Drumpftard

fucking lmfao, good news!

>it's the "females join a hobby only consisting of males and ruin it" episode
why can't we just fucking kill all of these cunts right now

Attached: 1525825493909.jpg (400x400, 16K)

indeed, these traitors will suffer and get left with nothing.

Literally every fucking time. Why can't women just leave us alone? Some hobbies are just meant to be for males, and others for females.

because we haven't mastered the technology yet.
they can move but I can see in a few years being able to do basic maid stuff.
and the other stuff is still in process.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/700562/sex-robots-2018-dolls-china-full-movement-ds-doll-buy-news

THEY ALREADY HAD GIRL SCOUTS, TOO!

THERE'S NO STOPPING THEIR LUST FOR MALE DISINTEGRATION.

Eh, they knew the bet they were taking at this point. Their fate was sealed when they allowed openly gay scout leaders and drove all the Mormons out, fully a third of their scouts, never mind the other parents who wouldn't be comfortable sending their kids out into the woods with homosexuals for whatever reason. It's all been a downhill slide since then. Letting in girls is their last long shot; they knew boys would drop out but boys were dropping anyway, they're just hoping there's enough progressives that are into scouting to make up the difference with girls.

I don't think there is, though. The kind of person who is interested in progressive stuff isn't interested in their kid having outdoor experiences of this sort. This is the death knell. They weren't strong-willed enough to accept being called bigots and keep their scouts as is (fair case though that a lawsuit would've made this position impossible to maintain eventually anyway, but still) and now they're doomed.

Attached: 1314757724745.jpg (550x472, 73K)

they will do anything to make men miserable.
they were designed by nature itself to ruin everything.

Attached: 5IvlDkh.png (1700x1273, 257K)

If women want to dismantle something, all they have to do is get involved with it. Nature will do the rest.

Attached: 1525812651769.gif (280x487, 1.5M)

Can boys join girl scouts?

Because they are literally the embodiment of attention whores. It could be something like military and scouts to a few buds playing poker or D&D or something, they'll find some way to infiltrate and ruin it from the inside. Parasites, the lot of them.

Attached: IMG_2673.jpg (184x184, 19K)

>fair case though that a lawsuit would've made this position impossible to maintain eventually anyway, but still
they would have won that lawsuit by simply funding a new sector called scouts, leaving the boy scouts in the hands of mormons and practically aislating any kind of bullshit from the boy scouts.
if they created branch organitazion like gay scouts or some other shit, they would have won easily.
but nope, they bended over and gave in to the unexistant pressure of bullshit.

Bwaaaaahahhahaa imagine being this insecure!

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

Lol No

Apparently they going to keep it as a "space for girls"

>Can boys join girl scouts?
of course not, only girls can join the girl scouts.

Its hilarious how boyscouts for years and years kept atheist males out and now they do this, something infinitely more destructive.

Fuck this greedy company

I'd love to rant about everyone's arguments and their next-door neighbor's son-in-law's nephew's experience in the Boy Scouts. This is not necessary, though, because we don't call it "Boy Scouting," it is "Scouting." I don't remember my "boyhood" being anything more than a metaphorical expression of good citizenship.

If you believe young girls don't deserve the chance to learn and follow the Scout Oath and Law, put in the work for merit badges, and lead others into furious battles of water sports and camp cook-offs, then I am not convinced you are a Scout.

The priority of the Boy Scouts is the betterment of our youth. I will always acknowledge building a better program in terms of leadership, funding, and the logistics of boys and girls camping together. These are things that should be dealt with. However, I see an opportunity to draw greater numbers into the Scouting program regardless of gender. Brother and Sister troops could be a marvelous idea if implemented well. Co-ed programming should be optional of course, but offering this opportunity to young girls can only be good for their futures.

If we take a stance of "protecting our own" against girls, I think we are in a worse spot than when naysayers argued against non-straight Scouters years ago. I personally knew such a Scout who went on to make Eagle, because he was supported by a troop who did not discriminate against ability or preference (almost half of our troop was on the spectrum, and that didn't stop us).

As always with these issues, ask yourself "What will historians think of us 100 years from now?" 100 years ago, we had women fighting just to vote. How frightening that it took that long, and we should ask ourselves the same in our duty to others.

>tfw some of the best moments of my childhood were in boy scouts
fucking R O A S T I I E S ruin EVERYTHING

Attached: 1522429913852.jpg (500x500, 208K)

>if they created branch organitazion like gay scouts or some other shit, they would have won easily.

Separate but equal? Unsure on that one, even leaving aside potential logistical problems. I agree though that it would've been better to die on that hill than give in.

I think a lot of organizations just don't know how to deal with blue checkmarks. They come under pressure on social media and they feel like they have to respond right away, but they don't realize that these people are like a swarm of locusts; they go where the attention is that day, swarm it, and a few days later they're on to the next outrage. But the institution is then left with permanent decisions that were poorly considered.

yea man and the boy scouts and girl scouts as they are now are completely separate organizations, and the girl scouts are generally considered to be pretty shitty. just makes sense to make a better scout program for everyone

TEXTING 101 IS JUST AS MASCULINE AS KNOT TYING AND POCKET KNIVES YOU CIS SCUM

THIS

SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

WOMEN FAILED TO MAKE GIRL SCOUTS GOOD SO THAT MEANS ITS MENS RESPONSIBILITY, NO, THEIR DUTY, TO COME IN AND SAVE THE DAY YOUNG BOYS BE DAMNED

well what about asking how the boy scouts do and improve the girls scouts?...nah lets just destroy the boy scouts and call it a day.
they had their space and instead of making it better they decided to destroy everything instead, so fuck your rethoric asshole.

thry lost ALL their money and everything the worked for.

Isn't even working either. Instead of girls getting access to a good organization, they'll be getting access to no organization.

treasure those sweets memories buddy, because they'll never ever return.

Attached: DTZFG4fWsAAZNxB.jpg (780x660, 131K)

exactly, instead of women making their organization a better place they decided to fuck it up for shits and giggles.

>As always with these issues, ask yourself "What will historians think of us 100 years from now?" 100 years ago, we had women fighting just to vote. How frightening that it took that long, and we should ask ourselves the same in our duty to others.
>HAVEN'T YOU HEARD IT'S CURRENT YEAR?
Go do us all a favor and neck yourself. Last time I checked, the girl scouts existed. If this is how things turn out, I'm willing to admit right now giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

>equality means hiring nothing but women
christ

So, now that girls are allowed to join, what measures are they going to take too make sure the little roasties don`t get molested.

Or are we just going to do what they did after letting the gays in and say that kid rape is ok.

YES THIS ITS ALWAYS MENS FAULT

HOW CAN WE STOP MEN FROM RAPING EVERYTHING NOW!!!

SHOULD WE, DARE I SAY IT, MAKE SCOUTING FEMALE ONLY SINCE WOMEN CAN NOT RAPE

you forgot niggers too

>equality
>entire staff is all women
???????

>45272878
>Girls can now join Boy Scouts
>Boys cannot join Girl Scouts
This is what equality looks like.

>MAKE SCOUTING FEMALE ONLY SINCE WOMEN CAN NOT RAPE
so...girl scouts?

I'm an eagle scout and genuinely don't know what to make of all this. my time in the scouts was full of bullying and exclusion. these new principles of including girls and transgender goes against literally everything I experienced as a scout. I'm hoping this means a better experience for the boys involved but it probably won't. things might even get worse.

>As always with these issues, ask yourself "What will historians think of us 100 years from now?" 100 years ago, we had women fighting just to vote. How frightening that it took that long, and we should ask ourselves the same in our duty to others.
Actually there's a marked decline in every civilization that gave women the right to vote afterwards. It's pretty much universally agreed upon to be a mistake.

it does move democracy from one vote for each family to one vote for anyone with a pulse

Well, the narrative of that image is that hiring for equality, as in hiring women because they're women, really just gives those women a foothold in your organization. Then they turn around and use their positions to hire more women rather than hire equitably, so they can have an all-female workplace, which they'd prefer. Eventually they have pushed out all the men and something that someone else built becomes their own.

Not done any fact checking on Ubisoft's hiring practices FYI, but that's clearly what the image means to tell you.

Please tell me this is fake.
Originally of course.

Girls are the most severe bullies, and trannies don't care about anyone except themselves, so... Yeah it's going to get a lot fucking worse

Attached: 1506738000061.jpg (460x540, 37K)

>I'm hoping this means a better experience for the boys involved but it probably won't.
oh buddy...you don't have any idea.
>things might even get worse.
worse doesn't even describe it.

Attached: 1525414532480.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

>Please tell me this is fake.
I would love to tell you that its fake but no, it is not.
its real and that company is probably dead by now.

im going to assume its fake because I dont think theres that many female game devs on this entire planet

that's because they're not game devs, they're women who got hired for resumes drawn up in minimal office work and slight dabbling in any of the programs that anyone seriously uses

they're the type of place that pushes out a 30 minute long "8-bit" walking simulator

Just because the girls transferring to the nu-scouts are going to be huge sluts doesn't change the fact that most of them are like 12

How would you feel if some dude fucked your 12year old daughter?

>things might even get worse.
HOW ABOUT POSTING HERE FOR MORE THAN A MONTH BEFORE OPENING YOUR DUMB FUCKING MOUTH

THIS

HOLY SHIT FUCKING THIS

ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS AND THATS WHY WE NEED TO KICK THEM OUT OF THE BOY SCOUTS

Never got the point of opening boy scouts to girls when
>girl scouts exist
>girl scouts dont allow boys
>Its a generally very christian and conservative organization
I just dont understand how this flew.

>How would you feel if some dude fucked your 12year old daughter?
I would feel like a swedish father...or a canadian father...or a american father...or a german father...or a french father...or a ukranian father...or a mexican father...

"There's a big problem about male privilege in the scouts. Here's why."
by Wanda Steinowicz-Shapiro

>ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS AND THATS WHY WE NEED TO KICK THEM OUT OF THE BOY SCOUTS
it will be done in a week, but then what?

what was the reasoning behind this and why did they agree to make the change?

don't forget like a british father, brits are massive cuckfags

It will be worse
>girl on girl bullying is actually worse than boy on boy bullying
>boy on boy will also increase to show dominance and impress girls

A+ bait, almost got me mad

oh yeah, like them too.
it was so obvious and expected that I didn't even feel the need to even add them.
and that comes from someone who happens to like brittish stuff.

>what was the reasoning behind this and why did they agree to make the change?
pressure and weak will with a little bit of "women are wonderful" pathogen.

This kind of confuses me- how dd this even come about?
>very conservative very christian organization makes a very liberal decision
>Anyone who sends their kid to boy scouts is conservative, and no conservative would send their young daughter in the woods with a bunch of boys

Boy Scouts was losing popularity, this was a desperation move to increase numbers

the company usually goes under after a few years because women are chronically incompetent

THIS FUCK BOYS THEY ARE EVIL AND CANT CONTROL THEMSELVES AND RUIN PURE GIRLS AND WOMEN WHO ARE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

Yes they can. Just say the boy is a trans girl and you're in.

Eagle Scout. Misogynist here.

Well , can't say I'm surprised. Of course, no boys want to join the Girl Scouts, which is a complete joke.

But yea, my parents would have NEVER allowed me to join an organization with outdoor camping trips alone with girls. No way. They were old school. Even though I was a sperg and would have never gotten any (let's be honest here).

What do I think? From what I saw there were two classes of scouts. The first type was the "cool guy" Chad scout who's dad was a high-ranking person. He would have his buddy chads with him. Then there were the spergs, which were me. Routinely bullied and humiliated.

Just like real life, the stacies will go for the Chads and make it that much worse for the spergs. The competition for mates will replace any sort of healthy competition within the troop.

I imagine this....

Spergs do all work for stacies, set up tents, cook for them, etc. (which they do anyway for Chad) but then not fuck them. Alpha fucks, beta bucks. Sure they'll set up some bullshit like "no opposite sex in the same tent" but that won't work. It'll still happen. Horny kids taken away from prying eyes of parents in puberty, you do the math.

This crucial male rite of passage has been destroyed then. Eventually once I got older I started sticking up for myself. I stopped getting bullied. At that point I started to really enjoy Boy Scouts. It was a great experience.

But in our tone deaf world, gender isn't real. Mhmm. Sure it isn't. So we must eliminate all male clubs and male bonding activities. Any male camaraderie without females is instantly "gay". Open homosexuality also causing a panic of worrying about gays being everywhere, which they were.

What do I expect? Disaster and death. Same thing with women's suffrage.

but that move will kill them and leave them in an even worse spot than dying like a unpopular company do.

every organisation in the western world is being infiltrated and taken from the inside by progressives

most of them had old and naive leadership anyway, future male spaces will be mostly online and kept secret

>>tfw good male figures will we hunted down while being replaced with angry cunts that favor the new arrivers.

I can't wait when female scouts leader complain about "male aggressiveness"

does this mean scout leaders are now capable of molesting boys and girls? oh boy

>course, no boys want to join the Girl Scouts, which is a complete joke.
BOYS ARENT ALLOWED TO YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

THANKS FOR TYE BLOG POST YOU INSUFFERABLE REDDIT SHIT HEAD

I'd imagine when girls join the scouts, the males and females will be separated. But, chad male scouts are going to be fucking insane, kek.

This. They should basically have done the exact opposite, with elitist tracks, and perhaps even partnerships providing career prospects/internships and whatnot.

>not necessarily a talented or passionate one
This is it. It is all over.

This is it.

Girls in boy scouts wont help boys like you get pussy. Only Chad only, I have no clue why you support this.

Fuck off I bet youre a woman.

>dead
worse, they ruined their only good games and then they're going to die

Tell me on the doll where I touched you.

What a fucking cuck.
Men need men only space just like women...the difference is that women think they deserve all the spaces.

Go back to fucking reddirt

>EQUALITY.
Which is mostly white women who are fat and think Zelda is the pennical of games.

>dissociating with your former organization members to pander to a group which wants nothing to do with you
but why.

Learn to breathe through your nose first.

See
Get it women literally only hire other women to chit chat and push paper.
Ubisoft is a cum bucket of a gaming company.

Anons.. I
looks like diversity pays off ;)

Attached: stahcks.png (632x573, 35K)

Go back to reddut

This 100%, I was a bully as a kid and I remember the distinct difference in attitude. When boys bullied, it was always for fun, usually some form of practical joke like stealing someone's bike and putting it up into a tree top. It might have been a power move to show you're stronger but fun was always the main focus.

When in puberty girls looked at this boy on boy bullying and their idea of it was that the victim deserved it on account of her not liking him. Because "he's weird and annoying", that this is why he deserves the treatment. If we punished someone, it was usually something like snitching to the teachers. Not because "ugh he's ugly :3 he doesn't deserve to be treated as a human being :3"

Micro transactions

>being this fucking delusional
If its so much fun why do boys kill themselves over it?

to those of you that don't know, their only good game in existence, rainbow 6 siege, was a hidden gem amonst the piles of generic triple-A garbage they released. It had a small dev team and was a game all about tacticool operators and creative approaches to getting an objective done with the key to the puzzle being intuitive map destruction and spatial awareness. Give it a year and it's got a decent playerbase. After another it gets a female writer and some other female staff. Now the game has global abilities which punish the other team regardless of skill or whether they made a mistake or not. Every new release is characters that look like this. it's the worst, fuck women. They ruin everything they touch.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>the best decisions are always made with a diverse group of minds
>not necessarily talented or passionate ones
is Josh playing 4th dimensional chess?

Men like to hard core bully for women vag.
Some men are pussys and need to die though.
Most women need to also be dead.

>case in point
lol

Attached: 1411897202147_0.jpg (1293x2911, 527K)

>r6s released at the end of 2015
good games sell. and microtransactions

Girls Scouts is a different company

>nah brah i just bullied for fun
hahah dang chad whatre you doing slumming here with us

People only hung out with me for shit like that, like putting someone's bike up a tree or blowing up a mailbox with fireworks. And I got my growth spurt early so if some other guy said no to me I could just punch them and do what I wanted.

Obviously that doesn't work with girls because it's not socially acceptable to behave that way towards girls, so I never talked to them. Also past a certain age it's no longer legal to act like this and most people stop, which killed my social life because it was the only way of socializing I had. I had quit all my sports hobbies by age 12.

>is Josh playing 4th dimensional chess?
nah he just got his dick sucked and wants to keep his little pseudo-harem like a "good dominant alpha male".

I don't get the mentality that girls want to have sex, but it is the mans fault for lowering her value if he accepts.
If your daughter would go fuck a bunch of boys the second you let your eyes off her, she's already a whore. The damage is done. It's a lost cause.
unless it is seriously believed that there is a substantial threat of rape if you leave her alone with her male peers, in which case you have another problem.

why did those pussies quit??? can't be in scouts unless it specifies its for boys?

does anybody else see this?