Look at this cuck brainwashing his son

Look at this cuck brainwashing his son

Attached: 50aa4d3c2b200bd552882ac3a1df58c6.png (516x510, 567K)

Good old miurican cucks. You guys never fail at making us laugh.

Europeans definitely aren't self hating leftists. There'd never be Europeans demanding crosses be removed from churches to make Muslims feel better, or British police officers helping Pakis rape white children. Swedes certainly wouldn't have the government putting out propaganda calling non-whites "New Swedes".

Two posts to start the bashing, jews win again.

I'm a white American, and I hate the bashing, but the first reply was the "hurr murricucks" bullshit. If Europeans stop being haughty cunts, and recognize that we all have the same problem there'd be no reason to bring it up.

literally no black person ever asked them to do this. I guarantee this event was planned by whites

>My dad and I*

Ffs jews cant even into proper sentence grammar.

>planned by whites
(nee Weissberg)

lil cuckboi gettin that azz tied up, daz wudda brudda likez to see lmao

Swedes arent white to begin with

I had to google and check to see if this was an edit made by some dumbass kid on Jow Forums or some kind of joke.
Unfortunately its not.

HAhaha keep doin dat y'all whiteys deserve it while I can go fuk yo wives and otha white wimminz

Attached: IMG_9556.jpg (540x540, 46K)

>sosorry
isnt this in ausfailia?

>his son
ohhh user your so silly

Attached: 1524519492232.png (700x647, 171K)

Look at this son cuckwashing his brain.

Attached: cuck.png (955x293, 163K)

White people are dumb. They do stuff like this all the time and don't realize that it's worthless to everyone else but then demand to be patted on the back for doing it.

Attached: 1340353298885.jpg (247x232, 20K)

White people are so fucking stupid and entitled it baffles me sometimes. First of all not all white people's ancestors were slave owners, just like not all black people's ancestors were actually American slaves. Secondly his ancestors were probably Indentured Slave Peasants, which back then were basically the equivalent of modern day college loans, because they trapped you, took all of your money, and then more or less fucked you. Third, even when he apologizes for not actually doing anything, he feels entitled to his pathetic woe. Subconsciously he obviously places himself on a moral pedistool to parade himself to the other white people that he's above them, by shit talking his own race, like he doesn't affiliate with them, like he's the bigger person for draggin his son to a cuck con and parading him on social media like a faggot that's just asking to be bullied at skewl

Attached: 1512919431187 (1).png (250x202, 8K)

not whites, but a man named mr shekelberg probably gave them the idea

Attached: 43254365476537.png (1200x514, 17K)

90% sure his dad is making him do this so he can get into a good university. They are all liberal to the core, and they look through social media. Nowadays you have to fill it with stuff they want to see from an early age to make it look genuine.

this racebait is so obvious man

I remember apamming this on /b/ all the time 6-7 years ago and it would always reach bump limit. Dumb fucks always fell for this shit, nice to see there are dumb fucks on this thread that still fall for this bait.

>"""white guilt"""
original cement

Attached: 1523552419102.jpg (591x627, 97K)

what the fuck is wrong with white peopIe???

Millions more children are being indoctrinated into religion every day. But it's okay when conservatives do it, right? :^)

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (310x465, 26K)

oregano cuck bump

The picture and the event was real, but this image is fake. This shit is from 2010/2011.

I'm starting to think that jews are doing shit like this just to stir racism and hatred amongst whites.
White people seem to go so over the top when it comes to liberalism and self hating and jews are always behind it. No black person wants whites to whip themselves, but whites do it anyway. Very fishy.

This is ironic though, right?