I know this isn't /x/ but I was interested in know the difference between these three things

I know this isn't /x/ but I was interested in know the difference between these three things.

Third Eye
Fifth Heart
The Complete soul

Attached: 8igled.jpg (400x265, 17K)

Uh I've only ever heard of the Third Eye and I believe it's tied to your pineal gland.
Fluoride actually leaves hard mineral deposits in your pineal gland and causes it to cease function over time as the fluoride accumulates.
I hope you haven't been drinking tap water or brushing your teeth with a fluoride based toothpaste...

Third eye is the minds ability to see beyond it's 3d limits.
Without the third eye the other two are useless.

I've read about the Third Eye and it seems to be linked with the super natural. It's seems to me a like a false state of tranquility.

>Without the third eye the other two are useless.
How are they connected? Do you know about them well?

Perhaps the "third eye" refers to the visions you see in dreams? Because the pineal gland produces melatonin and helps you go to sleep when it's dark.
You can't dream if you can't get good sleep due to a calcified pineal gland...

My dreams are fine. Though it seems to me that the Fifth Brain, Third Eye and Complete Soul are One. Or either separate parts that lead to a whole.

Attached: 6h35.jpg (4175x2976, 978K)

Ok so the third eye is connected to the brain. It let's you see into the 4th dimensional plane. This plane is your dreams. And within those dreams your heart and soul is confined. So if you can not go into the 4th realm you can not access your heart and soul as someone who can. Don't worry because most people can't. You see,when you are young your third eye is it's most open but as you age it closes. And when it closes it closes for good.

>it closes as you age
Do you think it's the fluoride or would it happen naturally?

What about lucid dreamers? Also you said " within those dreams your heart and soul is confined". So you're saying the only way The Third Eye can be open is if are unconscious and asleep?
Or did you mean that being able to enter the 4th realm would link your conscious and sub-conscious?

Well flouride has something to do with the body and the soul but it isn't as grand as it sounds. You see,flouride can damage your iq by as much as 15 points over the span of 5ish years. Now that doesn't happen with everyone on that big a scale but it does affect alot of people. And because of how the mind works,as it is damaged so is the eye. Basically,you are being blinded by social elites at a young age. That's why people are generally stupid. Because of flouride in the water.

you still there? have an answer to my question?

Man what's really fucked up is I vividly remember in my early school years being given tiny plastic cups of fluoride to swish around in our mouths. It may have even been daily, I can't recall the specifics but it happened often.
Luckily I'm a weird fucker who never liked to brush his teeth so I think I've received less than the average person. Scary stuff to think about though.

Third eye is spiritual code word for intelligence
Fifth heart is the code word for the purest love above the bodily gateways of the genitals, stomach, heart and brain.
Complete soul is code word for attainment of all intelligence and the purest love.
I made this all up because that's what religious people do.

Thats forcing your third eye open. As a spiritual occultist I wouldn't suggest it because if you can get it other outside beings can get in too. What many would call possession. That doesn't happen as much anymore because people also do not generally even know about it or even achieve it. If your third eye is naturally open it has a sort of barrier that acts as a kind of security system allowing only your self to enter. Someone else can force it open too. Through symbolisms,numbers and the like. Essentially these people that do,people like me,can take your soul and heart through this process.

I think you meant 'The Fifth Brain'.

>can take your soul and heart through this process.
By take, do you mean control a person's mind, soul, and their body?
>other outside beings can get in too
Wouldn't that mean that the third eye is connected to the entrance of the soul

Also what's the profession? Third Eye > Fifth Brain > Complete Soul or Third Eye > Complete Soul > Fifth Brain?

Attached: th.jpg (474x304, 28K)

Yeah. Thanks for clearing that up

Basically: yes. As people's iq are lowered because of the flouride,and their third eye being damaged they are controlled. People seldomly think for themselves because of this phenomenon. And from my understanding it goes: eye,heart,soul. As the eye is connected to the heart,and the soul being a completion of the two. As such,through the eye you go to the heart and as a human heart operates,it flows the magical energy(life force) through the soul. This life force is what gives you thought. Commonly seen as the electrical power going throughout your physical body and mind. As per the laws of nature,energy can not be destroyed or created. This energy is what our souls Are. And as we die,this energy is released for a time,being distributed throughout the known universe,making reincarnation possible. Not that you'll be reincarnated as an animal directly but as an aspect of that animal. Or even as a solitary thought of a mad man. Or the pull of a trigger. Or the smell of fresh dinner. But some are lucky. Those who have had third third eye open can control their own energy and become imortal,in the loosest sense possible.

So the soul is light or the energetic by definition?
Intelligence + Spiritual sight > Heart (Deeper understanding and affection) > Soul (life force)

So they are are all connected. How would someone know if they have their whole body in a clear function? Mind/Heart + Soul + Body?

The soul is indeed physical energy. And you'll know by being able to make your own decisions and being able to think for yourself and if you can remember your dreams.

Damn no wonder the average person just seems like a zombie...

I think I was at this level a year ago. I could be wrong but it seems like it.

So most people aren't even at the first level? Is this why most of the kids around my age in their late teens and 20s are impulsive and all have ADHD? Same for all adults?

Exactly. People like me,and I will admit I do this,are mental vampires. Lichs walking amongst the zombies and herding them for our own goals. You see it all the time. Even these """(((Chad's)))""" are walking dispensers and chess peices for people like me.this is all goetic ideals and rhetoric by the way,in case you are wondering.

except everyone knows schizos are full third eye unlock mode and the schizo onset only happens after your mid twenties on average

Yep. You are right are the money. I would suggest talking iodine suppliments. Helps with the mind. And as unlikely as it might happen,if you ever have children,have your wife take them because it will help with the child's brain development.

If you don't believe me that's fine. Don't have to be passive agressive about it. Just say what you really mean and be proud of it.

Thanks for the info. I'm beginning to see it clearer now.

BEGONE you evil ancient lich

So energy vampires exist?? I've read about them a couple of times. Can any human be one or only a few people? Also since you said you were on of them, do you guys have empathy?

Attached: 239ue.jpg (1274x900, 95K)

*gesticulates warding incantations wildly*

Your welcome,friend.
Any human can,but that is to assume you have had your third eye open since the beginning. And of course,I have empathy for my pets. My friends are my power. With them I can do anything I want. I'm just glad my grandmother taught me to be kind. Most other energy vampires are not as such. I am an extremely rare case. Most energy vampires don't get along with each other infact,not because we are hateful but because we know the truth.

That's creepy af. Are they the only beings like that? Are there any other types of people? like a werewolf or something lol

Monsters don't exist like that.