Got fired today, how'd your day go?

Got fired today, how'd your day go?

Attached: 1525908910968.jpg (288x288, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marinecorpstimes.com/2014/11/20/sgt-maj-portrayed-in-generation-kill-sentenced-to-prison-for-child-sex-offense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got drunk, watched Generation Kill. Pretty good.

I got hired today after 4 years of NEETdom.

Greentext what happened big boy

Attached: 1522272774378.jpg (218x290, 16K)

> (OP)
>Greentext what happened big boy
This. I also got my one month notice two weeks ago. Will be looking for a new place soon.

It's my day off so I did some ketamine. My boss tried calling my cell so I shut it off and now I'm watching longplays of various video games on YouTube now and feeling cozy before I fall asleep for the night.

Congrats user!
oregano comment

Applied to work at an amazon warehouse
Being canned is a shitty feel, Bobbeh, I'm sorry to hear that

Attached: HOW CUD THIS HAPPIN TO MEE.jpg (600x473, 64K)

>amazon warehouse
I've heard that job is literally Hell

how? i'm seven years. even if i tried to get a job, i'd have no clue what to say if they ask about the seven years i did literally nothing with

I don't want to stay at the fuckin dollar store forever, friendo

So you pick a job where they will run you into the ground as hard as they can instead? You're leaving one shithole for another shithole. At least you could probably slack off a bit at the dollar store. Warehouses operate based on metrics and will expect you to be efficient and hit certain numbers.

Stop being judgemental. Changes are good. If he doesn't like the new place now it will be easier for him to find another one.

>POLICE THAT MOOSTACHE

Tell me all about it boyos

Not judging him, I'm just concerned for him. I've heard nothing but bad stories about amazon warehouses.

As hell as it is they give you a lot of jobs to do their that really fills out a resume. 8 months in hell and then find somewhere cushy.

A lot of robots seems to think that a job has to lat forever.

I let a smal 50-60 something yo spic woman walk all over me

Attached: 1525753958240.webm (711x400, 965K)

marinecorpstimes.com/2014/11/20/sgt-maj-portrayed-in-generation-kill-sentenced-to-prison-for-child-sex-offense/

Attached: 1507956811107.jpg (700x475, 43K)

Dude, I don't fucking care, just want a job that'll pay enough for me to support my habits

I'm not that nay saying user but let me give you some advice.

I worked in a Medical Supply warehouse very similar to Amazon's warehouses. It will be tough and shitty work but keep your head down and try and learn as much as you can. Once you're at your breaking point take that experience and get job somewhere as 'Inventory Control' or a Dock Manager. Amazon is too big of a company to be concerned how it's peons feel.