>be a car mechanic
>be a plumber
>be a carpenter
>never complain
>fix every problem
>put women first
>carry society on my shoulders
>praise and support women

and just for making this thread someone out there, somewhere, will be thinking to themselves "just man up dude"
I wish I was a woman so nothing would be expected of me and I would be supported of anything I did.

Attached: 1524922026447.png (1070x601, 520K)

>put women first
>carry society on my shoulders
>praise and support women
it's literally just these last three that get me. no, you shouldn't get to live your carefree pampered life with the whole world trying to cater to your needs while i spend my 20s slaving in an office.

> being mad about moral decay
> being mad about ideals of masculinity

Pick one onions boy

None of that is expected of you. What you just described is someone who's so eager for female approval that they come off as overbearing and inept. Sorry dude, you're just terrible at analyzing situations.

who said i was against masculinity? i just want women to stop chipping away at the few benefits it still entails in exchange for all the bullshit.

Well all of that stuff is caused by patriarchy. So you should become a feminist and leave this misogynist website.

Masculinity is about stoicism and independence. You bitching on Jow Forums is completely antithetical, as well as what you just described.

Just focus on your income then bang hookers when you're older. Pussy isn't going away dude don't stress out

>Feminists
>Giving a shit about men
Don't make me fucking laugh.

>Well all of that stuff is caused by patriarchy.
No, it's caused by gynocentrism.

Well user just remember sex is just a chemical impulse cause by desire to breed and proliferate genes

Considering mankind will probably go extinct or be genetically engineered to unrecognizability chasing pussy is a pointless endeavor for instinctive brainlets

Just do what makes you happy. If that means getting pussy, you can buy pussy. Also love isn't real or at the very least important.

Attached: 1524551063616.jpg (557x595, 154K)

Hell and heaven are real

If you go to hell you are reincarnated as a man

If you go to heaven you are reincarnated as a woman

Goddamn man the fuck you fucking pussy
I swear to God today's generation is full of entitled fucking cunts that want everything without having to work for it.

I came from the past, 1913, one year before The Great War to be exactly, I'm currently in a cyber cafe trying to find an entitled pussy that traveled back in time to 1913 from the early 2010s trying to sell a propaganda of never allowing women's right if it ever happens because women will be able to be free and become complete whores. I'm trying to stop him because in the year I am currently living (1913) no such thing exists as a harlot exists, or a "prostitute" as most of you probably know it in the modern era. That means that losers like me literally stand no chance to have a girlfriend.

Stop being a fucking cunt and talk to all women you know, be more outgoing, I understand that you hate them, I hate them too but just don't give them all your attention, act like you don't give a fuck she's there.

Attached: niggerplz.png (127x148, 40K)

Why should I work for it?

I never consented to be born. Therefore I shouldn't be expected to work for it.

Until you make painless suicide legal. It's your job to support me.

It literally is expected of you autistic fuccboi

You can be! Start your HRT today.

I was forced to work at age 12 as a dishwasher and made fun of by my friends for having a job

While My sister got to do nothing

I would rather be a female sex slave who gets slapped about than be a man and have to work

congratulations you found the source of the tranny meme

>None of that is expected of you.
Like hell it isn't.

If you're an autistic guy it isn't. Nobody expects anything from you.

This is the real redpill. Society doesn't reward women, it rewards weakness. So be weak, or better yet just act weak, and win.

>Society doesn't reward women, it rewards weakness.
It only rewards weakness if you're female.

it is... in fact OP is underestimating how much is expected from guys in the year 2018. on top of all those things he listed, you're expected to be a bodybuilder with single digit bf%, an engineer (not compsci, i mean genuine engineering like Civil/Chemical/Electrical Engineering) or brain surgeon or investment banker, a homeowner in your early 20s, and more importantly, you're expected to be busy all the time getting rich never sitting down to play videogames. worst part of all this is that these are seen as things any man can do if they set their minds to it. if you fail to meet even one of these requirements, you're seen as a lazy underachiever.

I'm getting kicked out and will be homeless soon. I blame my parents

Your parents and the government reward it.

I'm okay with the expectations. I'm not okay with my parents raising me to be a turbocuck.

This. And the list of requirements just keeps growing without end. There's a ridiculous 'rich get richer' effect going on and this is a large part of why we're seeing distress in every country about falling birthrates and, in places like japan, even a ridiculous virginity rate. Because the 80/20 rule is now turning into a 99.9/0.01 rule.

There is a reason for that. We just have too many young men in our society right now (because no wars killing them off) so women have A LOT of options. Basically any decent woman could find a guy that looks and acts exactly like you, except he's like 25 and has a 6 figure job and his own house already.

>i don't want to be a man anymore
you mean *white man*
only white men have to do the shit you listed.

>inb4 back to Jow Forums

I am 25, have a 6 figure job and my own house already. How come I'm all alone in this world?

You're either ugly as fuck or just not trying. If true, that puts you in like the top 10% of people your age.

lack of war isn't the reason, its modern advancements in medicine that keep so many genetic failures alive.

My bank advisor told me it puts me in the top 0.75% locally, not even adjusting for age. But everyone around me is already married with kids at 25 and in the past 7-8 years, it was basically men-only work/school-wise. Don't know if I'm ugly, but I tried what I could when I could, though that hasn't been much.

was it worth it? what's the point of material possessions when you have no life? personally i would be content with a few acres of land where i can just chop down trees all day and sleep in a hut with a woodstove

do you have a social circle and people you hang out with?

I would kill my own parents for money

Hey, let me try and assure you user. The vast majority of people have low standards. To check even a few of those marks at once is considered remarkable.

Now, guess what! The average person is exceedingly unremarkable.
So, you've found yourself not up to the standards that you've extracted from stereotypical representations of ideals in the media. Congratulations, you'll fit in just fine.

The truth is that people don't expect anything from you, but they do appreciate some common decency.

Attached: 1452390553306.jpg (480x640, 41K)

I have 2 real friends, one of which is halfway across the world and won't be back for years if ever, and the other I talk to maybe once every 6 months for a few minutes over chat.
At work, there are people I talk to and they seem to not dislike my presence, but I don't hang out with anyone outside work or anything like that.

It was worth it in the sense that I have great financial freedom, so I can start random hobbies whenever I want (I started gardening recently, for example, and I'm thinking of making a proper home gym and to take up an instrument since I haven't played since I was a kid).
If I keep working for about 12 more years, I could do just as you suggest and live off the interest without any issue. For all of this, it is clear that this was worth it.

But I remain alone and I have no idea what to do about it. Therapy does nothing, nobody wants to prescribe me any drugs since they say I don't need them, my hobbies are very unpopular over here, and oriented toward older asian male demographics, and there just aren't any eligible women in my vicinity as far as I could tell. Women aside I can't even make any meaningful connections to people around me as friends either.
In that sense, perhaps all of this was for nothing since I will never truly be happy, and perhaps I'm destined to always chase the next activity to distract myself from that reality.

I was just told earlier today by my dad about how he was fixing his own cars since he was 16 and I need to man up and learn it myself when I asked him to check what was wrong with my car, which is what sparked this thread, and the others have been expected of me in the past so yes, people do expect these things. Thanks for not essentially saying "man up" though.

tell your dad that he's a faggot. obd 2 cars are insanely more difficult to fix than the cars he had growing up.

Attached: 1525484713023.jpg (502x407, 36K)

Oh, family is the exception.

Your family will expect things of you based on their values. Allow me to presume that your father told you that because he values being a 'man of the house'-masculine, providing, ready to save the day. Maybe you don't share the same values, or perhaps they just seem overwhelming to you. It's okay if you don't meet his expectations. You don't have to be in your parents image. Their values have been heavily influenced by their own life experiences, which you may not share. You can find your own way.

Attached: snek.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)