Living with no life

>Be me, 25 yo NEET
>9 months ago
>Severe alcoholic, take 2-3 days to finish a handle of whiskey (750mL)
>wake up every day hungover at 11am, sneak around the house and steal booze money from mommy
>start getting really sick, throwing up blood, waking up in the middle of the night to drink so my nightmares stop
>decide enough is enough when mommy almost kicks me to the street for stealing money all the time
>see a Dr. at local free clinic where niggers and beaners always go
>Sober up

Now:
>wake up at 1:45pm, eat a few hot pockets, watch youtube videos
>7pm: ride my bike to BK or McDs and get a large number 1 with a sprite, throw it in my backpack
>bike to gas station, get huge monster can
>8pm-midnight: play vidya, watch animu
>1-3am, watch more videos, shitpost, walk the dog
>3am-8am, vidya, pron, watch old speedruns from agdq/sgdq on Youtube
>repeat every day, never hung over and don't have to steal anymore

Life is good robots. Even if you dont have a life you can still live. Now Ill die from being a fat fuck instead of liver failure, and my alcohol withdrawal wasnt even that bad.

You gonna level up this year like me user?

Attached: 1523563810447.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Maybe youll level up again next year and contribute to society.

>Severe alcoholic, take 2-3 days to finish a handle of whiskey (750mL)
I drank more in one day plus a night.
Fuck off with the "I'm an alcholic" meme.

Hahaha, I'm already there my man.
Quit my job a few months ago and went full-time NEET.
My car's breaks broke and I just don't give a shit about fixing them, so I got a bike to ride around town. Everything I need is within biking distance.
I haven't tried getting fast food yet though, how the heck do you carry the sprite? drink holder? I always figured I'd just have to eat it inside.
I'm waiting for it to get dark out so I can ride my bike down the street to grab some beer.

Bro thats like 5 bottles of whiskey a week. And getting nightmares without it is classic withdrawal, sounds like addiction desu

Attached: 1514932426601.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>contribute to society

lol what kind of cuckold thinking is this shit

>how the heck do you carry the sprite
My backpack is just the right size to hold the plastic cup upright next to the bag of fast food. At first I didnt think it would work but as long as im gentle it works just fine without spilling.
Cup holder is a good idea desu

Attached: 1519505066907.gif (450x350, 179K)

But then your food gets cold from the drink and your drink gets warm from the food!!!!

True, but Im in college town Kentucky and all these places are in the same shopping district across the street so im out for like like 15 min tops.

Would be nice to have a car though :(

i've been there. from 21 to 23 all i did was drink everyday. the withdrawal nightmares were fucking horrible. i was waking up in the middle of the night screaming. they always involved spiders too. now I'm 28 and only drink every once in a while... and i never drink enough to actually get drunk.

How do you have a place to stay and money to spend on monster and processed food? I wish I could have enough charisma to trick the state into giving me pseudo-autism welfare. Part time wagecucking is shit.
Shit scheduling despite being the longest employee. No breaks in a 7 hour shift- have to take up smoking again if I just want to rest my legs for a short while. Not even allowed to use my phone to be more efficient while managers and females look at memes all day

No rest until death.

>>Severe alcoholic, take 2-3 days to finish a handle of whiskey (750mL)

Unless you meant a 1750mL bottle, then no, that's a fifth. I would drink a 750ml (fifth) bottle on just a regular night to have a party (of one). I once stupidly tried to do a handle challenge and almost finished it. I drank from noon to midnight. I'm surprised I didn't die. You're not an alcoholic, light weight.

>sprite, throw it in my backpack
I hope it was a camelbak.

do you really want to go there? if you can accurately remember how much you used to drink then you were never an alcoholic, lightweight

So nothing changed except you don't drink now. Wow dude life is so worth living amirite

I'm not one of those drunks that has memory blackouts. When I was an ""alcoholic"" I was a high functioning one. If you've never done a handle challenge, then you're not a true alcho, sorry my friend. Anyone who isn't a girl can drink 750ml a day.

i was in an alcohol induced coma. my brain is fried and i can't remember several years of my life. my iq is in the low 80s. beat that

so you're retarded, then? explains the use of pepes and greentext.

>750ml
>Handle

Halfway there, bub. A handle is 1.5 liters... the bottles what have handles on them?

Also, 2-3 days to finish a 750 is "severe" alcoholism...? Then what do you call a 3 liter a day habit?

1.75, liters, I mean.

i'm a different loser not the op.

>Severe alcoholic, take 2-3 days to finish a handle of whiskey

damn. i must have been pretty bad at my worst. would go through a handle in a night. usually with some cheap beer on the side.