Is there anything worse than being italian american?

>yellowish white skin when mixed with germanics/straight up shitskin otherwise
>have the most pathetic military history in europe and possibly the world (lost to niggers with spears in africa during the 1800s)
>only european immigrants to be lynched in america (for being cucktholics and non white looking)
>muh dick all the time (just like niggers)
>brag about criminality all the time (just like niggers)
>has been germany's bitch since its foundation
>larp as ancient romans even though those genetics are forever lost in a sea of brown arab shit
>constantly mocked by other americans for not wanting to work/being criminals (like literal niggers)
>world's most annoying accent
>nobody can pronounce/spell your last name correctly
>typically have dark hair + eyes (like spics)
>shitty greasy food that is somehow considered good by people that wouldn't know good food if it hit them in the face (i.e. most americans)
>not very numerous outside of the east coast meaning that americans outside of this area get all their info about them from the sopranos/jersey shore

What a pathetic race of people. While the germans, anglos, swedes, norwegians and even blacks were preoccupied with making america into what it is today, us pizza niggers were busy stabbing each other in the streets of otherwise peaceful cities and running massive organized crime syndicates. It doesn't help that I look very stereotypically italian, with brown hair + eyes and facial hair that makes me look like a spic. I wish I was one of the lucky ones that is a descendant of norman viking rape instead of arab rape, because having shitty dark features isn't attractive, but oh well.

Attached: italy flag.jpg (900x563, 126K)

Yes called being an Asian American

At least asians are intelligent.

What has italy done in the last 2000 years?

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Italian-Americans are the most attractive people to grace this planet. I cannot explain why. I just like them a lot.

Attached: gang.jpg (270x180, 13K)

Its pretty bad because you'll never be a "white american" WASP type, but at the same time you'll never be a real italian (to italians),

The plus side is anglo women have an obsession with us

But no one takes us seriously.

Germans have a badass sounding language that gives off a feeling of intimidation and lets you know not to fuck with them or get on their bad sides. Same thing with russians. Italian though is a really feminine sounding language, and nearly every thread/video/comment section or anything that has to do with italy just bombarded with shitty stereotypes. I never see any stereotypes in something that has to do with germans or nordics.

>The plus side is anglo women have an obsession with us

Not a good thing.

Attached: kanglos.jpg (707x748, 192K)

You sound like a troll. Literally nobody in the world thinks german is better language than italian

But it sounds cooler.

I wish I was german instead or anything other than italian really. White americans don't see you as truly white and actual italians don't want you either since they thing we're all thugs.

Pizza and The Godfather

pizza is greek and a bunch of sicilniggers acting like the criminals that are only 300 miles away from them on the other side of the mediterranean is nothing to be proud of.

>not a WASP
>not a nog
>not a pajeet
fellow pasta nigger here, it could be worse

>>not a WASP

Isn't that bad?

WASPs are pretty disgusting. They along with anglos are the worst whites.

Nordic women literally drool for the big italian cock. Notice how whenever you meet someone who's half italian it's always the father.

Attached: black_velvet_stock_by_mariaamanda-d4nkskn.jpg (730x1093, 299K)

Is there anything worse than tryhards in constant competition?

it hurts so much but i do it for shrek

Attached: shrek.png (963x852, 699K)

Top memes my dude :kappa:

Attached: 1524078244763.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Italians a cute

Attached: miriam leone.jpg (500x570, 51K)

>Is there anything worse than being Italian American
>typically have dark hair + eyes (like spics)

Sort of contradictory don't you think? I

Attached: 1523852262019.jpg (587x573, 27K)

>What has italy done in the last 2000 years?
A lot of things.

Attached: galielo-galilei.630x360.jpg (630x338, 86K)

Ancient romans were nordic.

Attached: basedduce.jpg (850x400, 73K)

They all crave the BIC

Attached: index.png (382x132, 6K)

>tfw italian and a cute blonde blue eyed polish girl wanted to date me last year but I refused

Attached: sadjak.jpg (225x225, 10K)

italian americans are NOT italian, so please remove that flag

t. Italian

d-don't bully pls

Attached: duce.jpg (632x1024, 82K)

Just imagine finding anglo women more attractive than Italian women

You are not italian, and your image makes me cringe, you're just an amerimutt

>Is there anything worse than being italian american?
>implies spics are worse
and you are right, so you already have an answer for your own question.

>is there anything else worse than being (insert characteristic)
According to this board, everyone somehow has it worse than everyone else while simultaneously having it better. We've gotten all the way to Italian American. Not even Italian but the descendants of Italian immigrants who came to this country 100 years ago.

One of you has to be privileged in some way. You can't all use the "muh race hol' me back" card.

But the average amerimutt on here has no problem with me until I tell them I am italian. Then the think I'm a guido.

The only good thing is cute pale women are attracted to you (because you are darker than the average "white" person)

Attached: medieval_gothic_stock_by_mariaamanda-d51ff53.jpg (729x1095, 193K)

>them I am italian
you're not

Does your dna change when your ancestors move to america?

why the fuck is this even a question? What the fuck is wrong with you you retard?

Yes, you're all mutts

Besides, if not, then:

>don't even speak italian nor know shit about history
>different way of thinking, behaving, etc
>different climate, food etc -> different people
>no bidets -> subhuman lower than a nigger
>"italian american" is an american TV creation with no relation to anything IRL
>you're probably a terroni descendant -> subhuman
>you probably think you're european when you're not even born in europe

And the list can go on and on

my last name is northern but I have brown hair and eyes and this kind of nose

Attached: mednose.png (235x200, 45K)

I find funny how amerimutts always bring this argument, then whenever it's pointed out that there are full blooded european descent people in other countries besides theirs, they chimp out like the niggers that they are

idgaf, you're not italian, you're just an american

ok

don't bully pls

Attached: sad remi.jpg (850x850, 138K)

If people have a problem with your heritage, FUCK EM! Who needs em. You may as well go full Italian mode and lift some weights and fuck sluts like you were supposed to.

Fuck latinas and Italian women and black girls. What the fuck is your problem, whiteboy?
>WAAAA I'M SLUGHTLY DARKER THAN OTHER PEOPLE OF MY RACE!
>WAAA I HATE MY SLIGHTLY BROWN SKIN DESPITE THAT BEING POPULAR NOW!
>WAAA ONLY PALE GIRLS WANT TO FUCK ME!
Was I supposed to feel fucking bad for you?

Christ, what is it with you retards today? First it was the mulatto who claimed that women only wanted black guys, white guys and Mexican guys but not mixed guys, now we have this fucking wop hating himself because his culture is too macho and his skin is too olive.

I'm not olive my feet and legs are pale but my arms aren't as they're exposed to the outside more often

>no bidets
Fucking shitty booties

Oh shit I guess I'm BTFO

Not him but if you're northern then the less you should consider yourself italian american. Italian american is the pinnacle of terronidom. I'm from the north and a lot of people do not view themselves as italian, neither do I

No actual italian likes or respects sh*taly

yes.

I also have a beauty mark on my right foot for some reason (probably means I have cute feet that are pale).
Italy is a foot shape after all.

Attached: miriamleonequantiannahai.jpg (680x1024, 528K)

>muh heritage
This is why nobody likes you

Argentina comfirmed for being white.

lol why would you want to be italian? this country's shit, every italian's dream is leaving it

I don't want to be italian though

Attached: 1519260724417.png (363x296, 136K)

Italians are all liars and cretins

No matter if it's a small town in the middle of the alps I have to take care of not being scammed

btw I made a thread

Whippity BLAOW WOW! You sound like you're real passionate about this, boombadoop! Holy crap, you're all charged up! You're all shot out of a cannon!! Wahahaahahhahahaha holy cow my fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off!

Attached: 1448793239742.jpg (435x604, 34K)

t. mad terrone

I'm living just fine here in the north.

What a fucking retarded ass thing to say, you should be gassed

I'm from G*enova, you fuck

>What has italy done in the last 2000 years?
Italians created the first bank, the art of ballet, radio, carbon paper, piano, the study of ballistics, the first pistol, the first working nuclear reactor, and more.

You're a self hating faggot with literally nothing to show for himself. Lost cause if you ask me

Attached: babylon.jpg (677x849, 770K)

>Italians created the first bank

Attached: jewhands.png (214x198, 16K)

The Italian government considers them Italian, and will provide them blood citizenship upon proof of Italian ancestry.

the italian government is a mafia like everything here and only wants them for shekels and votes

also, a piece of cardboard doesn't makes them italian

Yes, being a spic (even more if you're mexican)
>Literally the toxic waste of genetics
>Literally goblin-tier aesthetics,
>Shitskins
>Shorts
>Deformed bodies
>Animalistic
>Violent
>Low iq
>Loud
>Dirty
>Poor
Be glad you're at least european, you can't imagine the pain of knowing that you entire race and culture is irrelevant, animalistic, uncivilizided i would literally kill if that means i could get rid of my mongrel bloodline

Attached: ghfghfghfghf.jpg (205x246, 14K)

Italians are white and based. You should be proud.

Attached: rocky-marcian-o-m.jpg (610x400, 68K)

what the fuck are you on about, i'm an italo-american
>pale skin, become slightly olive in the summer
>brown wavy hair, some curls at the ends
>green eyes
>don't act like a hoodlum neither do the italo-americans around me
>raised on italian culture, elders in the community including parents speak the language and practice the customs
>never once heard someone larp about being roman or "muh dick"
>never heard the stereotypical accent outside of my grandfather but even then he was a literal fob

are you sure you're not hispanic or something "italian american" OP?

Attached: 1525793440825.gif (365x365, 794K)

you are actually the worse fucking spic ive met

>still caring about genetic like whites

>not focusing on making mexico into a space varying civ using science and communism

dumbfuck self hater you are the type that needs to be shot in the head

.t spic

Attached: 2z3lap9bwqey.jpg (1280x731, 88K)

I have brown eyes.

Attached: 1FF1355E-B00C-46A1-942F-EB1B11F160DD.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

and that's just fine, no reason to feel sorry about yourself because of that. brown eyes doesn't make you any less european or "white" than someone without brown eyes.

be proud of your brown eyes user, this sounds cliche but learn to love your qualities. i know too many people who degrade themselves for having "shit brown nonwhite nigger eyes"

But pol says

Attached: 0ABE8B31-2E61-4642-9C2C-D5754FFDAA47.png (739x839, 589K)

>mexico
>space faring
AJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA O DIOS MIO. nigger are you listening to yourself?
>communism
Oh, I see.

pol changes their definition of what's european and what isn't by the second, unless you meant poll, then why're you taking the opinion of lustful hormonal women just waiting to be fucked seriously?

polls don't mean shit especially when it comes to preferences whether it's male oriented or female oriented, rely off of life experience user

fuck i sound like an old man preaching to a kid, sorry

Fuck you, I have dual citizenship.

Pol only says Italians are white when they do something good.

Attached: 3BF79773-E4E5-4524-8054-172FD8212675.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

They also say that about Iberians, slavs and other east europeans, fins, sometimes even the fucking british.

But at least brits and slavs have white skin.

Attached: B08C327D-A444-4A63-902E-605597C136E1.png (971x597, 67K)

Yes, the very mention of Australia causes the average American to become apoplectic.

???

The fact you went straight for Australia proves his point mate.

Attached: Boneta.jpg (396x594, 35K)

I really like girls who are Italian(from Italy)
Ymmv if they identify as Italian-American, because a lot of them are like 1/8 Italian and have no culture outside of the typical American

But seriously, girls from Italy are my 10/10

wot the fuck you taaalking about look at Vito Scaletta hee is cool.

Post more, weedle deedle dee guy. You and Johnny Neptune are literally the only people on this board that post anything of value.

oh yes much better
>WAHHHHHH IM NOT WHITE

you fucking faggot

Blacks and Hispanics need to rid both of our races with filthy cornballs and self haters. The way they gobble white cock for approval is fucking sickening.

Not even the self hating guy, but if you think Mexico can realistically become a space faring country any time soon you are out of your mind. Spouting retarded false platitudes is gay as fuck my man, but I guess it's to be expected of a commie.

Stfu Italy is not white

Attached: 8D531E12-72FB-4C8F-B051-70B7619510E8.png (898x557, 1.2M)

they are though, origian

Nuh sorry

Attached: 3D52B8B9-A26F-473C-8167-3846FAC5287C.jpg (930x581, 136K)

That's white. oreganos italian

>brown eyes
>white

Southern Italians are essentially jews.

They are still white, they are members of the Caucasian race,

Sicily is literally a part of africa that got separated from it thousands of years ago.

Sicily isn't all of Italy though.

Still no other part of europe shares a plate tectonics with africa.

Not even spain which is even closer to africa than sicily is.

>>constantly mocked by other americans for not wanting to work/being criminals (like literal niggers)
why are you letting the opinion of others get to you? weak faggot

>Italian though is a really feminine sounding language
>he doesn't even know about the dialects of italy

Geography and Geology really don't disprove biology and anthropology though.
I don't even know where he got that from. Granted there aren't many Italian Americans here but I have never ever heard of them being more criminal than other groups.

>actual italians don't want you either since they thing we're all thugs.
that's not why italians don't like you. it's because italian americans typically harbor a romantic view of italy from the 19th century and because italian americans typically don't speak italian nor do they know much about contemporary italy. the italian mafia is arguably more powerful than the italian american one and it's certainly more noticeable and pervasive in italy than in the usa so the thug thing makes no sense.

>No actual italian likes or respects sh*taly
yes this is another big difference between the two groups. italian americans embrace the culture and history but not the government of contemporary italy because italy's government is pretty awful, and because they don't have to deal with the bureaucracy since they live in america. so to many italians the celebration of columbus day with the tricolore everywhere seems kind of trite since most nationally run italian services are shit. alitalia for example.

cull yourself german worshiping cuck.

the italian peninsula is the birthplace of western civilization as we know it today and italian contributions to the devolpment of world civilizations and culture is unmatched geopolitically.

Being a nigger

>highest IQ for western countries
>only beaten by the chinks and jews
>greatest artists in the world came from italy
It's a pretty good country. Stop being a faggot.