Do any of you see your boss as a parental figure?

Do any of you see your boss as a parental figure?

My boss is so motherly that I see her as my mommy. I really want to hug her and tell her that I love her but I'm afraid she'll take it the wrong way

I even stay after my shift is over and keep working or just chat hoping one day she'll love me back

I love you mommy...

Attached: 1475735121432.gif (500x624, 565K)

Just tell her that you are really happy of working with her and appretiate her attitude in work.

>having a boss

Attached: 1523159188641.jpg (253x229, 48K)

you are a sick person

disgusting

Attached: 1356.png (594x546, 884K)

But then I can't hug her. Why is life so hard?

Rape her then. Oregano.

>tfw no mommy boss to tell me that a did a good job that day and that im mommys special hard working little boy
>no mommy boss to hug me tight and tell me how proud she is of her mature and responsible baby boy while stroking my hair and planting kisses on my forehead

Moe anime posters make me angry for some reason. I want to fucking beat them up!

Attached: 1514991993278.png (785x757, 1.23M)

Just realize she will toss you under the bus the first opportunity she has if it gets her an extra 100$ a year for her salary

Once, lol, I called my boss "dad" without thinking. Shit! Almost cried at the moment, LOL.

No that's mean

She tells me that she's proud of my work effort and that she's thankful for all I do. It makes me happy hearing her say that

No bully kudasai

>doesn't even know what our jobs are
>thinks he knows mommy

Oh shit lmao same. I recently had to move departments for awhile and everyone there asked me if I liked it there better. Even though the work was easier I missed this girl way too much. Whenever she would pop into my new area I would perk up thinking she was coming to take me back. I also have a friend at work that treats me like a son. He's old enough to be my dad but never had kids so he's always helping me with shit and giving me candy

I remember once during some meeting or contest I made some smart-assed reply. My boss said something, and I instinctively leaned in for a kiss on the cheek like she was my grandmother. I still feel embarrassed.

My boss sort of assumed a fatherly role but I naturally fell into an angsty teenager role so I'd tell him to fuck off lol

I accidentally call adults mom and dad sometimes and every time I do it I lose a bit of love for my real ones.

What do you manchildren work as anyway?

I work in a factory lol I think they treat me like a kid cuz I'm young compared to everyone else

I loved my manager (not literally) but she was nothing like a mother. She was way too timid. She was a great person though and everybody loved working with her.

There's some older guys in other departments that act like work daddies. We tend to talk about history a lot

ehhh 2 months ago I was being a neet sleeping in til noon

Is anybody going to get something nice for their lady bosses on mothers day?

I could use some suggestions

Attached: 1470807225222.gif (728x720, 550K)

I'm in grad school which kind of counts as a job?

I get treated pretty well by everyone at my job. I think everyone's worried that I don't eat at lunch anymore, but all I'm doing is trying to diet. I think they definitely picked up on my manchildness.

Factory for Instant Mash

This. Everyone's like 40+.

Yeah I kinda do with my boss. Cute chubby daddy and very fatherly to all the employees. He knows I'm shy and kinda weird but always makes an effort to chat me up and feel appreciated.

I'm pretty sad though because he's leaving in a week. I hope work doesn't go to shit after he does....

>that time I called my boss mom
I didnt need to be reminded of this.

Attached: 2layVll.jpg (480x472, 143K)

I help my aging mother at work and I've gotten to know the 90 something year old boss
Dude rejects everyones help but will go out of his way to help you, he's a god tier man

For reals though where are all the younger people? It's me and one other guy they nicknamed "youngster" that are under 25. They can't all be on here can they

Most of the younger people are working retail and shit because factory jobs are way too hard for Millennials.
Seriously, I'm not even joking. I can't tell you how many kids from the temp agency come here, work until the first break, then leave and never come back.
Then again, my job is absolutely hellish, so I almost don't blame them.

Now that you mention it at least of few of the older women who treat me well always talk about how their own kids are shitty millennials