Day 10

>Day 10
>Still no call back for any of the jobs i applied for, and it would have had to been around 100+

Attached: sYraCr7X3K-2.png (300x250, 45K)

> BE ME
> 10 months applying for jobs
> 100's of c.vs send out
> gets 3 interviews

Just go to a staffing company if they can't find you something it's their problem not yours

Why even bother? they clearly don't want robots getting jobs.

Gave up on me after one interview
I would like to have some money been a poor fag all my life. 4 weeks saving to buy 2 pairs of trousers a jumper and boxers. Another 4 now to buy runners

How many managers did you ask to speak to? You can fill out as many apps as you want but if you don't say hello to the manager it was all a waste of time

>they all want 3-5 years fucking experience

Attached: 599049223_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

not op but don;t most people just apply online?
I do

I have an interview to become a dairy farmer tomorrow worried tho Prob need a fucking car

they'll probably require you to have your own cows. where i work you have to have tools, thankfully my dad left me his or i'd be fucked.

>Prob need a fucking car

No fucking shit? you need one for 95% of jobs. What if they need urgent help?

>S-sorry mummy cant drive me t-today

Hahaha Well i would really be fucked then.

Yeah it is a re leaf service after all
But I does no hard trying any ways i live near a few farms so if i got a bike i would be fine to an extent.

Ya, then you go and follow up in person. Do you know how many retards just throw in apps online? You're basically hoping to win a lottery of sorts. If any one of those dozens of people speak to the manager and you just put in an app online, you're not getting it.

Why do they even let you fill out an application online then it's such a waste. Then when you go in they ask you to fill out all the same shit over again

>tfw they make you take an aptitude test for the job
>tfw you fail

For what job??
Could you not try to tailor it to work

Ya, I know. I argued with my grandfather too for months because what you're saying is what actually makes sense. You basically have to walk in and say something along the lines of "Hey, my mine is soandso and I'd really like to work here. I'm always available and can get to work whenever needed".
I'm of course assuming you're just trying to get a wagie job.

Am i just shit or is seek a fucking garbage website?

>tfw job lined up next week because my mom knows some restaurant person
I've worked before and hated it but at least I'm going to get some extra money for crypto and I might make a friend

Attached: 1520895826806.gif (487x560, 898K)

>Called in for an interview
>Its a woman asking worthless questions about your life which has nothing to do with the job and goes on forever
>Get called in for another interview
>Its a man who gets to the point and makes it short
>Get the job
Every single time.

These Jobs are easy and perfect for robots:
Truck Driver
Warehouse Worker
Forklift Driver

Because it makes you stand out from the stack of apps.

How long does it usually take to get a ca back? I'm on day 2 and sent 30 applications and no call backs or emails.

A robot would also enjoy being a night janitor or a security guard.