I seriously need help guys. How do I stop eating?? I am gaining weight rapidly and I show no signs of slowing...

I seriously need help guys. How do I stop eating?? I am gaining weight rapidly and I show no signs of slowing. I'm the fattest I've ever been. Should I get a prescription for stimulants?

Attached: fatjakhide.jpg (223x226, 6K)

No, I am on stimulants and still fat. If you're on another medication that causes weight gain, it cancels out the stimulant weight loss side effect. it's fucking retarded.

You don't stop eating, you start eating healthier.
No more soda, no more eating entire extra large pizzas and wings in one sitting.

Literally stop eating. Get a stack of those little lunchables that are a dollar each. Eat one a day and take a multivitamin for the next month, and water, black coffee, diet soda, etc. See where you are in a month.
>Inb4 diet soda is bad for you
Fuck off queers.

Attached: 1524281882036.jpg (480x396, 57K)

not op but i am overweight and i can't eat more than 2 slices of pizza at a time and never drink my calories so your advice sucks.

Fuck diet soda, mineral water is where it's at if you want bubbles and it's infinitely healthier.

Ok then cut out all sugar, wheat and dairy. Carbs are the devil.

u right niqqa
i will.

Vyvanse will help, but it only solves part of the problem. You have to start some sort of plan or it will still fail.

>stimulants
>for being a fat fuck

Just stop eating so much you 500+ pounds fucking walking submarine

Attached: 1525448938523.jpg (250x245, 10K)

Just.. Stop eating. Its that simple.

Attached: 128.jpg (400x500, 45K)

>she doesn't intermittent fast
>she just starves herself and loses her gains

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

>>stimulants
>>for being a fat fuck

kek

Become a true hikkineet to the point you don't even get groceries, also don't order food. Look at your wallet for inspiration as to why you'd want to do that.

>intermittent fasting
lol this is how I got gall stones, trust me, you don't want gall stones.

Drink a pot of coffee in the morning on an empty stomach so your belly hirts and you don't want to eat. Have another pot at noon and another pot in the afternoon.

You actually lose fuckall musclemass when you starve compared to fat, it's virtually always worth it. Moreover, the loss-prevention from lifting during starvation is marginal at best, it's better to just conserve your energy.
Additionally, you will reach your goal significantly faster, not just marginally faster, by actually fasting completely instead of just if.

Stupid and very narrow-sighted. Everyone has different levels of hunger. Even as a fat-ass I have to eat just 1200 kcals or I gain weight.

Why on earth would I do that? Intermittent fasting is a meme..
I'm going to go to bed now. Get a trip.I'm watching you. Goodnight.

Attached: 39.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Become a marijuana junkie and dab shatter and wax every thirty minutes, when you run out you wont have any desire to eat at all for days but i'll last long term. If you notice all the huge weed smokers that smoke all day are all skinny and underweight.

>implying I want to look like a little girl
fuck off with your faggot shit

>"i'm not pro-ana!!!"
>"just stop eating"
>*posts stick legs constantly*

That is correct, and it's due to many genes. Some genes affect how well someone develops adipose tissue from various sources of nutrition, for example. The reason there's a divide between ketofags, normalfags and the low-fat fags, is precisely, it turns out, because about 40% have the gene where they turn fat into adipose tissue inefficiently, 40% likewise but for carbs, and 10% neither.
Thinking it's as simple as CICO is, at best, extremely broscientific.

Being bulimic is a meme.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.17_[2017.08.16_10.52.49].png (312x640, 224K)

Thanks! You just helped an illegal immigrant hehe

JOIN THE MONESTARY OF ORANGE PRAISE HIM THE GREAT ORANGE
/EEMtvN

Attached: QUEEN.png (1200x675, 835K)

REEEEEE I'M GONNA THROW YOU OVER THE GREAT WALL OF TRUMP YOU LIL' SCAMP!!

what are you eating to make that happen???

Wow you must be special and its not your fault ur fat then...

Attached: 1525197100422.jpg (720x960, 43K)

mostly bagels

I'm out of my fucking MIND on drugs RIGHT NOW! Listen to me! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1516771986349.jpg (700x881, 80K)

>diet soda
jesus fucking christ
Is this board full of children? Do you really need your soda pop? Just drink fucking water you manchild

>t. Too poor to afford anything but tap water.

Attached: 1521069167792.jpg (700x389, 69K)

Is soda expensive for you?

buying smaller plates, as well as smaller portions, helps a lot. It would help if you could get rid of all your seasonings and sauces too.

>2016+2
>not being a soda connoisseur

lmao what a fucking pleb

Attached: 1520902652311.jpg (472x643, 41K)

Could start with eating stuff with less calories. Lay off the greasy fried foods unless your palate is shit.

If you drink 12 cans a day hell yeah it's expensive.

2 slices of pizza is still 600+ calories. Don't ever eat pizza. Just eat protein.

If you want to stop eating. Just stop, starve yourself if you have to. It's that simple

So something an adult considers expensive like a car or a house is completely out of reach for you?

Homes are 300k user.

Easy solution lad,

Stop fucking indulging in junk food.

;)

Yes, that's what grown ups call expensive, not bottles of childrens drink

Lol no. A whole pizza is 750 calories.

>It would help if you could get rid of all your seasonings and sauces too.

The whitey diet

A large pizza is like 2000+ calories dude

Meth. Do copious amounts of meth.

didn't know i could get a loan for soda

>large
You're changing the data. Who eats a 12'' pizza alone?

If you consider it expensive, maybe you should try

Me nigga. Just count calories. It'll be slow. Eat lots of celery, that shit is like 0 calories, and I love it. It's just sooo juicy.

No wonder you're fat. Just starve yourself for a year and then eat healthy.

Stimulants don't really increase weight loss you dumb lard ass, they just make you not as hungry

>le carbs are bad meme
Kill yourself you dumb cunt. You give the shittiest advice

Just count your calories, bro. You can still eat whatever you want. I'm 6'1 and am down from 265 to 261 in only three days.

Attached: chinese_takeout.jpg (1080x540, 270K)

never stop eating brother, embrace your body. all these clowns talking shit are probably level 22 skeletons IRL

That means you consumed 4667 calories less per day than TDEE on average, i.e. you're full of shit.

Or maybe I'm just better than you.

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

Iktf it just keeps getting worse. If I was thinner than maybe someone would love me

No it doesn't, people can fluctuate multiple pounds in just water weight, especially when you make rapid diet changes.

Even bodybuilders on competition eat carbs you fucking retard, that is an unsustainable diet.

The only reason you can't stop eating is because you're trying to use food to fill the void in your soul. Go search for something to love and do that are also productive, preferentially, before it evolves into something worse