Cock Cravings

I want to service thick, STINKY NEET/incel cock!

Especially the ones that haven't washed for days!

Attached: IMG_2534.jpg (536x319, 60K)

same
any neets work out? work out every day for a week without washing and ill worship your cock~

Attached: 1504798878968.gif (651x758, 1.95M)

W-where d-do you live f-faggot?
that would actually be hard to do, I work out everyday and shower twice a day

Eww...you guys are gross.
*unzips dick*

Source on this lewd pic? My dicks hard.

Just a word of advice, what you're saying wouldn't actually be sexually stimulating at all. In fact you'd most likely throw up.

>ywn almost pass out from smelling glorious, stinky NEET cock

Attached: 1523064860756.jpg (870x714, 44K)

just a reminder these are all men

washington! and i can relate, i shower every day too but i want to stop so i can smell my own cock and imagine its someone elses, but its hard to be dirty

Attached: 1504847591874.jpg (255x234, 17K)

fucking incubuses

I'd rather fuck someone to the point of calling me "daddy", or to where they start speaking in whatever language they speak. Insta boner for me.
You don't say.

Are you saying women dont come here.

I've sucked sweaty cock. It's actually incredibly hot. The smell is intoxitating. Maybe a few days worth of it would be too much though

>just got back from manual labor job
>see this thread

Attached: beuno.jpg (275x250, 19K)

Wait, really? Or are you just trolling? That's very surprising to me. I thought that was just a hentai meme.

I wash my pee pee every day.
You wouldn't like my neet-dick.

bruh why you just sayin shit without experience? sweaty neet cocksmell is the most heavenly scent in existence i dunno how you've missed this

Attached: 1413021908819.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Sorry, not all that big on the cock sucking scene in the first place. I was just completely sure that there's no way that can be true, but I guess biology of sex is just weird.

Smegma is the ridiculous hentai meme, sweaty crotches are actually arousing (for many fags such as myself at least)

>Hey user I brought home some dinner for you.

Attached: tumblr_p2csei5krE1wtlsguo1_1280.jpg (835x1114, 242K)

>just took a shower
>see this thread
I have failed you.

do you live washington state or dc?

Attached: 65346546768567.png (680x521, 99K)

washington state! west coast! gimme sweaty cock in washington state pls!

Attached: 1525393389090.jpg (728x728, 182K)

>I want to service thick, STINKY NEET/incel cock!
>
>Especially the ones that haven't washed for days!
Dumb sissy white boi.

welp, i live in the dc area, sorry trap user

Attached: 1522559192550.jpg (790x773, 94K)

:( well if you ever come to the west coast, make sure not to shower for days beforehand!~

Attached: 1521602300493.jpg (540x720, 106K)

Not trolling at all. It's more a headspace thing. A just washed cock really has no scent or taste. There's pre, sometimes more, sometimes less. The smell adds an extra element, drives home that you're actually sucking someone and pleasing them. It's really hot.

Nothing wrong with sissies. Going after what they love. Admirable.

i'll make sure to slap your face with my sweaty cock and treat you like the slut you are

Attached: 45235465436.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>tfw no non-white bf to call me a dumb sissy white boi and touch me inappropriately while we watch anime

Attached: 6547456745674.png (200x200, 53K)

Anyone from the Southwest?

Washington best state
>t. from washington
are you from Seattle then?

being in the southwest during spring/summer get out its like walking outside into hot soup and the skeeters too

Posts like this made by cockhungry sissy boys fire me up but I got a gf and lover with all my heart and can't beat off to this anymore

>lives in WASHington
>wants to suck unwashed dick

Attached: 1484962078272.jpg (225x225, 8K)

You can worship mine, user. It's hairy and I've been a neet for almost three years now!

Attached: cbf.jpg (657x527, 31K)

Yeah OK but you're probably ugly, fat, or a combination of both.

origynalIi no u

I know you are the pun man but I know plenty of very musty people in warshington

vancouver. why? u got a nice juicy sweaty cock nearby?!~
well hey at least i'll be washed while doing it

Attached: 1504791570736.jpg (800x1130, 88K)

do any english sissy boys want to worship my NEET dick?

Attached: 1516945106043.jpg (648x595, 49K)

I live in the desert. No skeeters here. And it's a dry heat.

Feel free to prove me wrong then, sweetie.

lol nah I just like Seattle since I live in a very shitty Washington city in the east you may know what I am talking about

lucky bastard, i'd start on permaculture if i were you and owned enough land though

give me a way to contact you, gayIord

[email protected]

Get to it asap.

I'm still studying. Definitely do not own land, though I have grandparents who have a large ranch.

i'm not sure i do
but if ur ever closer to the coast and need a thorough cock cleaning lemme know~

Attached: 1504872870208.jpg (232x250, 9K)

too bad good luck with your studies then

You do realize there's no way he can "let you know", right?

pretty sure he gave an email a few post above

God, why are gays so lewd
and why does it turn me on so much

no I did not origino

Lewdness if very arousing. Accept it. I for one see no reason to question it. I don't care if I'm straight or gay or bi.

my mistake then

it's the one things that's making me reconsider my sexuality. i like how lewd and faggy these gay animeposter boys are. It makes my wiener erect.

Thanks.
Also, to the thread in general, if anyone is in the SW area and is looking for some head, please reply

Literally all my fetishes are based on the simple premise that I'm extremely attracted to "lewdness". I like it when women behave like sluts and they know it and more importantly derive pleasure from it.

>roll back foreskin to take a piss
>tfw the smell hits you

I like it when a generally shy, "pure" woman becomes a lewdlord in bed... But cute bois are just as good desu.

let me help u by sucking on it until it goes down then~

Attached: 1525392961403.jpg (453x453, 51K)

it is okay user that is the one con of the user name

Exactly the same with me actually.

Wait, so you'd stop after it goes down? That's not very cash money of you, user.

(me)
That's why I find blushing really arousing.

Do gaybois suck all types of dicks?

I kinda like the opposite, I like when they're bratty and mean, but when it's time to fuck they become shy and nervous, that shit gets my dick diamonds.

I mean, both are good, as long as the girl isn't an actual slut.

well if it went back up again i'd be ready and waiting. sucking on a soft dick isnt too great for either party

eh i cant say any and every cock is a winner, but i dont think im too picky. as long as its nice and sweaty and smelly i think most cocks would get me on my knees worshipping

Attached: 1504914075264.png (623x608, 394K)

Sucking on a soft dick is actually really fun. You get to feel it get hard again in your mouth.

But what would we be doing while we wait for it to come back up?

my dick is uncut and has a really strong scent even when i clean it. let alone how it smells now when im sweaty from my run and haven't fapped or washed it in days. i wanna find another lewd boy so we can sniff each others cocks and instantly get hard from just the smell. then we can get really lewd and afterwards i'll give him headpats and play videogames with him

Attached: 1525911702985.jpg (1000x750, 792K)

This sounds incredibly amazing

well in my experience of being sucked right after u cum it gets all sensitive and weird and its better to just let it rest

whatever you want! im your slave and you're the master as long as you're up to the task~ if you want to leave it up to me though i'd probably just worship your balls instead

Attached: 1524892245097.png (586x645, 459K)

thank you for the offer but I must decline good sir

>whatever you want! im your slave and you're the master as long as you're up to the task~ if you want to leave it up to me though i'd probably just worship your balls instead

same t b h
homoweeb lewdposting is an art

yeah, i'd quite like a homoweeb lewd gf (male) or femboi bf, it's just that
1) there aren't really any near me
2) i'm quite short, so I don't exactly look like a dom
3)they'd have to either present female or incredibly feminine in public

im doomed when it comes to both guys and girls desu.

you have good taste sir

Attached: manof.jpg (480x360, 11K)

of course! please do! i could be there for hours on end licking sucking and rubbing my face all over your sweaty balls with sweet headpats as reward

Attached: 1518048743198.jpg (600x800, 372K)

To repeat myself

Niggers aren't cute

There aren't any niggers here, though. At least I hope there aren't.

where do you live, user? i want to headpat you while you're obsessing over my balls.

ill get extra stinky just for you

I'm always sweaty and my penis smells musky every night because I'm always masterbating under the covers. Would be nice to have a gayboi lick me clean every night before bed.

I'm a hikkikomori and I have been wearing the same t-shirt underwear for 4 days now. No showering.
I smell really good and I only shower when I start feeling uncomfortable.

yes please! dont shower for days or even weeks and ill be there to clean you up~
i would live under your covers so id never be without sweet sweaty cocksmell, and whenever you wanted you could come lie down and use my mouth

Attached: 1507163709601.jpg (700x678, 110K)

All this racist talk is kinda discouraging but fuck it, here goes :/ Is there ANYBODY here that'd like a non-white, non-black, light brown skinned shy virgin e-BF to talk about cocks with? I don't look particularly androgynous but I'm very cute in the way guys are cute. Not that we have to show each other our faces. Ideally, you'd also be a shy virgin like me who's curious about cocks.

Attached: tumblr_o7v8qc608C1uivzfzo1_1280.jpg (618x1000, 182K)

I live in WA and I can give you sweaty cock. Are you still here??

>either of you in washington ?
...Not in the slightest!

right here bby neva left! gimme that smelly cock! discord? email?

Attached: 1496531186871.png (800x713, 328K)

ree why are there never any lewd, animeposting slutbois in england

My discord is

xando

give me a bit im going to finish some work before adding u
so ull kno its me my name starts with a G and my first 2 numbs are 89

Does the offer still stand? Because hello, you're all I want.

meet me at the irvine library tomorrow i want a clingy bf just gib dont care if i just doxxed myself pls gib bf.

please tell me you're in NY user.....

NM. Now I'm sad

Ok, I am eagerly awaiting

not that user, but I effectively want the same, where do you live user-kun?