How old is too old to be a virgin? In my school...

How old is too old to be a virgin? In my school, by the most people had had sex at least once by the time they were fourteen. I think after seventeen there was absolutely no hope, and I knew I would become a worthless neckbeard NEET if I couldn't get laid before my seventeenth birthday.

Attached: 6.jpg (1200x800, 351K)

>most had sex by 14
Where the fuck was this, Detroit?

Since I lost mine at 16 or 17 i would say anything past that is pathetic and considered too long

22 and still going strong
I didnt think anyone in highschool was having much sex until it came up when I was talking with an old classmate in community college. Then I was sad

girls started getting pregnant in middle school when I was growing up
in 1998

too old to be considered normal by normalfags? probably around 22

in autist fetish/delusion communities like asexuals, furries and polyamori, it should be around 25~28 before you're either considered 'weird' (if you're a 5+/10) or a creepy rapist outsider (below 5/10)

There's not a cutoff for being a virgin don't let the fags on this board stress you out

I lost my virginity 11 years ago at the age of 12 and have often been told that this was freakishly young.

almost 27 here
It's easy when you're a trash person

I just lie and said I lost it around 17-18.
Nobody cares enough about me enough to go actually prove me wrong

there is no "TOO OLD"
you can lose it when you feel ready
or you can never lose it if you don't want to
don't let society pressure you into it its really nothing that necessary

At that point you should have transitioned.

>you can lose it when you feel ready
No I can't

Why, I still wouldn't fuck you then

Stop worshiping sex you daft cunts.

You're an idiot. People lie about not being virgins in that age. Was 18 when I lost mine

>sex
I want to know what it feels like to have a girl not be disgusted by me.

Attached: 1497933426357.png (750x763, 673K)

op post link to vid of pic pls

Nothing special. You incels make a huge thing of this

in my school most people starting having sex around 13. that was in the early 2000s before facebook and smartphones. i wonder how early they're starting now.

hahah i got laid in the hospital when i was born bro hahah fuckin virgin looser hahah shit was cash

How are you so sure about when others lost their virginities? We sometimes talked about this with friends, and I know a few people who did it around 14-15yo, but they were the exception rather than the rule.
With most of them, I have no way of knowing. Most of my classmates from high school might be virgins, or might be participating in orgies daily, and I wouldn't know.

I wish there was some reliable way of collecting data on this subject, not just self-reported shit that's meaningless.

With all that said, I'm 22yo KHHV and I'm 100% certain that's way too fucking late.

I would have the same attitude if I got to do it all the time like some normalfag.

Not really. Normies also overvalue the pussy. They work their ass off for the occasional pussy. Not me, I only bother when it offers itself to me and barely that is worth it. It sucks to be attractive and not really interested in sex. You incels are lucky. At least you don't have any expectations on you

>tfw when a C section baby
I have never NEVER EVER SEEN OR FELT A VAGINA NOT EVEN WHEN I WAS AN INFANT

Attached: 1479007071076.jpg (900x900, 68K)

Only fucking degenerates shame you for not having premartial sex.

I never thought about this until now.
>tfw in the same boat

you can never be too old to be a virgin

Et tu Oedipus?

>walking is overrated, bro. I envy you cripples to be honest cuz nobody expects you to walk around.

Thanks, normie

This boat is getting bigger.

fugg :DDD

You're ungrateful and petty

What am I ungrateful for?

Id say 15/16 is perfect/right age
lost mine at 16
Fucked shit Ive heard
11 year old loses virginity
10 year old gets dick sucked
8 year old girl was the one who done it

I was friends with the 10 and 11 year olds(same class in school)

You actually have a sexual desire. If you one day succeed you might actually like it. I was just pressured into fucking a bunch out of peer pressure. Until a few years ago I said fuck it and have been happily volcel ever since. Wish I could just get all that dirty sex undone

Same story my guy

I should be grateful for wanting something I'll likely never have?
Normie get out.

If you can't lose it in the first semester of university you might as well kill yourself.

Oof looks like im in the same boat

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Ooooh noooo! I've spent my entire life without feeling the affection of a woman, but you have expectations on you. :^( That's the most terrible thing I've ever heard! And here I thought dying alone was terrible. You poor thing.

You ungrateful little piss of shit would you seriously rather be in my situation? I would trade any day. Well just that pat of course

To be peer pressured into sex a few times? Boo hoo.

>I'd rather feeling constant hunger pains and never eat food than have the ability to live without food.

You have to be under 10 to be considered normal as a virgin

By age 14 you need to have like 13 partners

By age 20 you need to be able to understand the differences amongst ethnicities based on penises

By age 23 when graduating college you need to have like a few hundred partners

If not you're a weirdo and should probably build a sex robot

Yes you little spoiled brat. If you are attractive people think you are gay or something if you don't fuck around. Being attractive and asexual really is a curse worse than any other. At least in your case nobody expects you to find someone so you can do whatever you want. I want to be alone, but the world doesn't let me

I'm 18, a virgin
a lot of my friends started to have sex at 16 and I'm the only one left who hasn't taken that step
I have no regrets though, the last thing I want is to be at this age trying to remember how many people I've slept with
call me old fashioned but waiting seems like a smart idea everyone pretends they haven't heard before

I'm 25 and I haven't had sex in 7 years. It's really easy to not have sex when you avoid socializing at all costs and make no effort to form any new relationships. I'm dealing with my anxiety a lot better now though but I still have no desire to socialize or hook up with women. I don't know what's wrong with me.

It's basically like I have been raped over and over

>most people had had sex at least once by the time they were fourteen
Did you go to school in the ghetto? I grew up in suburbia and I would wager that more people were virgins at graduation than werent.

>Comparing sex to food
You truly are spoiled. I actually had to live without food on the streets for a few weeks once since I was ashamed to ask anyone for help. But I got through it, but man a couple of days in row for a few weeks starving is quite shitty. Sex is nothing

"basically" as in "not really"

dude what? greentext motherfucker