Is a waitress a tough job?

Is a waitress a tough job?

Attached: IMG_2338.png (657x527, 76K)

Yes, absolutely horrible.

It's pretty nice. Customers can be really rude and sometimes it can feel overwhelming during rush periods, but we always got a ton of tips (most of us were girls). It's one of the better wagie jobs imo

if you were my waitress id give you a 90% tip pls be my gf

Most unskilled labor is tough. Being a waitress is probably a little tough. Not -really- tough since it's women's work. Most unskilled labor is also minimum wage. The pay is amazing for waitresses. I had a college professor that moonlighted as a waitress. You make huge money compared to other unskilled jobs. It's work reserved solely for women and ultra-normies. Robots work tougher jobs for much less.

hey stacy waitress please please please be my buddy

Depends on what kind ofnperson you are honestly.
If youre extroverted, you will do just fine.
If youre introverted, (plus have social anxiety like me). Its really tough, but its a great practise.
I worked as a waiter for 6 months, then moved to a new city

very

yo

Attached: jennifer-peitsch.jpg (780x439, 30K)

Just keep people's sodas topped off. If I have to wait more than 5 minutes for a refill I don't tip. it's really a pointless job, all you're doing is filling drinks and writing shit down. I wish all restaurants had fountains like a fast food place rather than dumb whores adding 10-20% to my bill.

A 10% tip on a $50 bill is $5. Are you gonna hold out on $5 cause the waitress was busy? The meal tax where I am is more than that.

>shitty waiter detected

apparently waiting is really hard, but it depends on the restaurant. my mom worked at a big restaurant at a busy corner and she is very social and still found it hard to be on her feet all day juggling orders and tables and people.

If you have a shit memory then you won't last long on the job. Wait staff live and die by their memory.

no. roasties act like its the hardest job in the world. all you do is carry plates from the kitchen to the table, and then take them back when they're finished, and also make sure people's drinks aren't empty. whores dont even do this well, but expect you to tip them 20% for bringing cold coffee and leaving your order on the line cooks het lamp for 15 minutes and will post your information online if you don't. fuck waitresses, mandatory tipping is for fags. only tip when the service is above average

>ywn be a qt waitress that gets pounded by sexually starved robots

not a roastie but I watched my mom do it through my childhood so she could buy her own house and she would come home at night with her feet bleeding and have to count nickels and dimes from shitty tips. i have utmost respect for her and i believe if she said it is hard it must have been VERY hard because she has regularly worked 3 jobs without complaint.

I tip 3$ no matter what unless service was noticeably bad, then I don't tip at all. They're eternally toastie.

Attached: 1524990541702.png (710x577, 30K)

>tfw no waiterbot bf

It depends. If you work at a restaurant frequented by black people then you'll never get any tips. If you can get a shitty wait job, then you can get a better wait job to work somewhere that will allow for lots of tip potential. Keep in mind that as the waitress you're the face of the restaurant so if the kitchen fucks up, it's your fault. But it's a very social experience and you'll develop some badly needed people skills.

based
youre mom is a roastie whore and only thought it was hard because she was too busy not doing her job to do it well enough to deserve a tip

my mom is the best at everything she tries her hand at. she was the best waitress at the restaurant.

i can be ur waiterbot bf (^:

Attached: 1525679010654.jpg (1000x1000, 172K)

I tip if she shows me some nip

Attached: 1515555164487.jpg (800x1160, 160K)

>since it's women's work.

hey sexist asshole...there's a thing called a waiter, too...i served at waffle house for awhile trying to make ends meet...that's a little tough to do at $2.83 an hour. Most of these servers are working for less than minimum and thanks to state laws, the places where this happens it's perfectly legal. Fuck you and your stupid "woman's work".

Attached: 1473442441138.png (496x708, 448K)

the best shit you ever take is still a piece of shit

Attached: 1515438986611.jpg (400x400, 52K)

If you can get a waiting gig at a high end steak house, you can make several hundred in tips every night. Parties of 10 come in and order several bottles of wine. That 20% adds up goddamn fast.

If you were my waitress I would not tip you. Fuck off outta this board dumb cunt.

Attached: 2C43D2B4-22DF-489A-B2F9-A971F695B863.gif (250x213, 1.5M)