Anyone else here have a fucked up diet/digestive system?

Anyone else here have a fucked up diet/digestive system?

>born with inherited IBS
>can't eat dairy
>no spicy foods
>only got worse as I aged (i'm 19)
>sometimes I shit up to 8 times a day. Not diarrhea, but actual shits.
>sometimes it feels like someone is physically squeezing my intestines
>can't eat normal food anymore
>live on frozen rice
>I'm 5'11 under 120 pounds. Basically a holocaust jew lookin dude.
>today I was starving because I haven't eaten in like 24 hours
>decide to go to mcDonalds
>get mcchicken, fries
>finish mcchicken, something I've eaten 1000 times as a kid
>get violently ill and have to go the bathroom
>stomach violently evacuates its contents
>twice
>manage to get home without further incidents

I haven't been this sick since I was a kid. When I was 10 I went for several months without a solid shit. I couldn't eat anything. Weed helps me now, but that's not a cure. I'm in living hell. It's caused me nothing but humiliation and shame my whole life.

who else?

Attached: uFyOsAP.jpg (750x660, 69K)

I love to get high smash a pizza and pump off

I haven't had a piece of pizza since February. It was a small piece so I handled it fine. But fuck, I miss pizza.

I am poor, the only thing i have eaten the last 3 days is shitty packaged ham, i am going to die from starvation.

I'm in the same situation as you man. I don't get violently ill after eating, but everything else you said lines up. What the fuck do we do?? I thought I had parasites at first, but the tests came back negative. Really fucking hate my gut man. Wish it would stop being such a little bitch.

Attached: 4L_V7pRe3FB.gif (591x559, 820K)

Food pantries/food banks near you? There should be at least one church near you that helps the poor.

Try some probiotics

I have IBS but I just take all of my shits at work on the company dime. Just embrace it, eat healthy, and lift weights. You'll make it in no time.

My digestion is terrible. If I eat a normal-sized meal, I spend the next 24 hours burping. I have to take stimulants to suppress my appetite so it doesn't happen and I'm veering into skelly territory. I've found I can't handle sugar at all.

Supposedly there's actual medication for IBS now, but I have no idea if it works. I take 10mg THC marijuana edibles and that kind of helps relax my stomach. IBS is mainly anxiety driven, at least mine is. But they feed into each other and it sucks.

Attached: 29 - 5Rp1V74.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

Tried those. Never worked. Tried every tonic, pill, etc.

I got in trouble once for taking too long in the bathroom at work so no I dont shit at work anymore.

yeah man... i blew out a disk in my back in 2010 and i ended up getting ibs-c as a result.

I have done like 5 different diets and the only one that works is when i dont eat all day long and only one meal a day. I was 180 pounds before injury and now i weigh 120 and i legit look just like you described.

People always cough around me which has grown a nice little mental illness and preyed on my already existing paranoid personality.

The worst thing tho... i was so close to just eating a bullet twice but i pussied out both times, i have no fucking clue why because im a shell of the person i used to be. I dont leave the house except for work and I have no friends, cant exercise due to pain and cant eat.

My diet is basically yogurt, nuts, and maybe chips for snack. I probaly only eat like 700 calories a day. I hate my life so fucking much, i feel like a freak out in public and I feel like everyone knows my situation.

i dont know what advice to offer man becuase after 8 years, its pretty clear that there is no solution. You could be like a normie and write some inspirational book about how you bootstrap thru the situation, but its pretty clear that there is no light at end of tunnel. And we will always be incels because of it, at first it doesnt seem so bad being alone... but it eats at you when your 30.

There is a food bank, and i have gone there a lot of times looking as shitty as i can but they won't give me more than the bare minimum since i am white and male, they give all to mothers, children, and the elderly.

That's really shitty, I'm sorry to hear that. Please find another food bank near you.

Is there no medication to help your tum tum?

>finish mcchicken, something I've eaten 1000 times as a kid
Found your problem retard.

the struggle is real, man. Suicide sounds great when you're shitting lava for the 4th time in one day. There's no cure, no relief. No one understands it. I've never met anyone IRL who has it as bad as I do. People just say "oh just eat a healthy diet and it'll get better." I've done every diet. Vegan, vegetarian, plants only, juicing only, etc etc. I'd honestly rather have some kind of cancer or schizophrenia.

Attached: 1518803081248.png (504x573, 338K)

It's a frozen chicken puck. I've eaten it a million times and never got sick once. But I guess today was the day that changed.

Attached: 29 - A51lMpb.png (160x160, 56K)

Some people swear that you can cure IBS with dry fasting. I'm on my third day and I'm completely fine. I don't have ibs or anything though.

None. Supposedly there is medicine for IBS but idk if it works. I'm weary of taking something that might make me fat or unstable.

>dry fasting

Sounds like a good way to get dehydrated. I shit enough liquid every day to dehydrate myself, so no thanks.

Attached: 1519873918248.jpg (598x714, 303K)

aloe vera juice is pretty helpful. I dont get the runs ever, just going is the issue. It sounds you have the ibs-d so i have no clue on that.

But yeah you cant eat fast food on it, you should be eating brats diet. Yogurt every day, get a bottle of probiotics. All you can do is slowly repopulate your gut with healthy bacteria.

Couscous is a rice and its delicious, quinoa is great too.

What really sucks is when your out in public and people look at you and ask you if your doing ok, tell you to eat, etc...

i would wager that mental illness has partly to do with it. At the very least your gonna battle anxiety and depression as a result.

kratom would help you honestly if your in a state where its legal, it helps kill the cramps i get. Plus its a plant fiber so it will help you out. Go easy on the stuff tho.

Word, weed is working for me as well but like you said, the shit is a bandaid. I have insurance now so I'm gonna see what these science bitches can do for me. Hope you get better brother.

Attached: 4L_2MDD4iu5.png (109x109, 18K)

>ibs-d

I didn't know there are categories. All I know is my life is a living hell. I'm lactose intolerant. I can't eat yogurt. And probiotics never did shit for me, even after taking them for months.

Attached: 1519759815510.png (500x522, 135K)

Thanks man. I just got onto my works insurance plan, so maybe now I can real treatment.

Attached: 1518802259629.jpg (700x700, 32K)

THE WEED IS MAKING IT WORSE FUCKO GOOGLE CANNABINOID HYPEREMESIS SYNDROME I HAD THAT SHIT AND IT FUCKED ME UP BAD

i'm 7 and a half moths sober now and while my appetite has returned to semi-normal my poops and stomach are still pretty wonky

i smoked a fuck ton from 11 until i was almost 20 and towards the end i cold barely eat and threw up a lot.

quit weed op do it pussy you have the power and your life will improve if u do

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 4.51.34 PM.png (281x281, 123K)

Not to go too much into the gluten meme, but it does actually sound kind of like celiac. Could also be IBD or something, shitting out tons of solid food and weight loss all the time is actually a worse sign than diarrhea.

I didn't start doing weed until I was 19. It's literally the only thing I've ever tried that's given me a little relief.

Attached: 1520123561709.jpg (900x506, 88K)

Pretty sure it's not celiac's. I can eat bread usually. I'll look into IBD. Just looked into the symptoms,

Diarrhea
Fever and fatigue
Abdominal pain and cramping
Blood in your stool
Reduced appetite
Unintended weight loss

I've had all of those lately except for fever and blood in my shit.

Attached: 1524825529714.jpg (480x405, 26K)

still it fucks your appetite even if you don't have hyperemesis, any drug that causes one thing will make you swing the other way eventually, the natural, non-drug way is always better when possible talk to your doctor about marijuana(TM) today

>hyperemesis

That's for pregnant women, dumbshit.

Attached: 1520866646500.jpg (354x380, 26K)

BLOW OUT YOUR ASSHOLE

The only time I ever truly feel rested is when I wake up from a nap after doing this.

look up a guy called evan brand
he specializes in these sorts of problems.
he's on youtube. if you need help, consider looking more into him

You're not the only one op, i have intestinal pain more often than not, I rarely have a trip to the bathroom that's not drawn out and painful, and they come often
I have to be pretty specific with what I eat
Its really fucking up my life
Combined with how hard life is already it makes me want to die

Attached: IMG_3053.jpg (648x494, 56K)

>evan brand
I'll look into him. Thanks.

This is defiantly true I just don't think it applies to everyone. I have always had a bad stomach and digestive system since I was a child and now after years of smoking weed I wake up ever morning feeling like shit. going to try and stop because its getting to the point where I don't even want to smell food unless I have smoked that day

what does that even mean?

the thing i most regret about my health problems is it led me to isolation which led me to this board full of fucking idiots like this guy.

Having banter with strangers over the internet is funny. Lashing out to strangers really shows how miserable of a person you are. I imagine your life is worse the all of ours.