Why do beautiful people always get the benefit of the doubt?

It seems like no matter what they do or what position they're in people always think beautiful people are some innocent, gentle person.

Attached: IMG_0269.jpg (898x1024, 137K)

Humans are visual creatures and we default to thinking that something that looks nice actually is nice.

This shouldn't be the case, why can't we just be attracted to each other's personalities instead of looks, then no matter how beautiful you are people will always see you as a shallow person.

Attached: IMG_0270.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

Only uggos say that.

because humans are shallow creatures that judge by appearances, hence why chads and stacies are worshipped

halo effect nigger

>why can't we just be attracted to each other's personalities instead of looks
looks are faster to judge also they relate to health and intelligence and to top it off you get the primal sexual desire pushing you to rethink what you say to said person

The only unattractive or unconventional looking friends I do have are people I've known for a long time and I've been able to get to know their personality very well.
Someone I meet without getting to know them so well like at uni or work who isn't good looking, whilst they may be a great person, isn't someone I'm going to default towards having a strong positive opinion of. It feels like it's just hardwired mentally.
That or I'm a shallow bigot, who knows.

This, I feel like our brains are meant to care for attractive people, it's like see a hot girl selling her ass on the streets we all think "aww poor girl, probably got caught up by a big mean pimp" but we never stop to think that maybe bad things happen to beautiful people because it's their own retarded mistakes that got them there

Attached: IMG_0275.jpg (1333x1980, 482K)

>i like beautiful people because other people like them and because it correlates with good genes
>if i hang out with beautiful people other people might see me as beautiful too and they might like me more
>why doesn't any of this make sense? why are we so shallow?

Did I say it doesn't make sense?
You're probably right, I don't pretend to know the biological underpinnings of that predisposition but what you posit seems reasonable.

I just wanna see beautiful people get hurt, I'm so sick of them hurting everyone they see ugly and getting away with it.

>Did I say it doesn't make sense?
i was over exaggerating but you got it mate

Because personalities can be faked

Is there anything that can't be faked now a days? I feel like we're all just mindless sex drones...

Attached: IMG_0255.jpg (480x480, 43K)

wise words user origigumugumu

Beautiful people usually are nicer than ugly ones. Ugly people are bitter, cruel and cynical. The nicest people I've met have all been attractive.

Could this be because we treat beautiful people like fucking royalty? I swear if an attractive person got acid thrown in their face they'd be just as bitter as any normal ugly person in this world.

Is this girl your type?

No, oddly enough I find no attraction to girls who have little to no flaws. I guess a part of me feels like she would never settle for someone like me which I guess why my dick doesn't care to much.

I like girls with slight imperfections
>muffin top
>acne
>bad hair
>mental disorder
>fucked up teeth

Well yes, obviously. The unfairness of it doesn't change the reality that good looking people also have the better personalities and ugly people get nothing and we are also shit people to be around.

Dat ass doe

origianlly

Face, tits, pussy. Nothing physical can be believably faked.

>"bruh just get a facial surgery!"
>"you'll look like a model brush chicks will love you!"
>it'll only cost 20 grand plus mess brush it's not that bad
>you totally won't look like a ken doll that got caught in a lawnmower."

Why do people even get plastic surgeries?