Aspergers, autism, etc

What is it really mean to have the aspergers, and how do you "cure" it?

Apparently "autism spectrum disorders" applies to people shit-smearing their undies against the wall to [allegedly] people like Michelangelo, Mozart, President Lincoln & Jefferson, Billionaire Bill Gates, even Putin!

Sounds like a meme to me, an excuse to label anyone the normie "psychologist" hacks don't understand. Apparently "Asperger Syndrome" was invented in the 1980s in America, based on some Austrian guy's work during the Nazi era. He would study children and send a bunch of "defectives" off to be euthanized, supposedly.

Being "not interested in social relationships" is just a trait antithetical to the extrovert & normie herd-mentality mindset; not everyone lives in a nice town or can just get a better job any time. But if a person can't hold a simple job after being handed to them as an adult, that's a legitimate issue with "autism" or not.

Most of these normies claiming to have "empathy" have the most mushy, short-sighted, feminine, "feel-good" altruistic tendencies anyway, it's not any good. Most of what I see outside and glorified in our "culture" is wickedness & hedonism, I'm not even religious but traditional/religious GFs seem to be the only option really, just seems like a tricky charade.

Attached: 1399425574397.jpg (612x612, 65K)

To normies, if you're not social you're mentally ill.
To hell with them! They see no issue with how sick society has become, it's like they have blinders on for their entire lives.
Those they consider mentally ill just didn't come equipped with those "blinders" and they can see how unfair and unjust the normies are. Why wouldn't you want to distance yourself when you can see through all the bullshit for what it truly is?

i have autism and i suffer a lot more than just having poor social skills and there is no cure. it's a developmental disability, which means i also have problems learning, speaking, and hitting milestones
it is usually diagnosed when a child who has learned to talk has just gone mute, or if a child is unable to start learning to speak at all. i was the former.
my teachers wanted to send me to a special school for disabilities but my mom wouldn't let me go.

>but my mom wouldn't let me go
You're lucky, I was aggressive and wasn't allowed in regular schools. I spent pretty much my entire school life in special education schools.

i am the opposite of aggressive. they just wanted me to go there so i had a chance of getting decent grades instead of detention every day for forgetting my books and pencils.

Special education school is pretty awful, definitely not worth getting better grades. There were about 50-60 kids in my grade plus the one above and below me, usually no more than 3-4 girls out of them all. Then it was a roll of the dice for whether they were high functioning. That place was a virgin factory.

What were the special schools like? Was the curriculum too easy?

I went to 2 kindergartens because the first time through the teacher just yelled at me nonstop and I couldnt make friends with anyone but this mute asian girl

i am in a minority in the autism community, i realize

i still feel inadequate for not doing well in school so i would have taken the better grades

i made friends with a mute swiss immigrant boy
and yeah teachers got really mad at me too

The curriculum was normal unless you got specifically placed in a lower class, the higher teacher:student ratio simply meant you were more able to get help if you needed it. The teachers were also trained to perform restraints, it wasn't uncommon to hear kids screaming out in the halls as they were pinned down and held there until they calmed down.

Did yours have time out rooms too?

In the school I went through all the way from 3rd grade to the 2nd year of high school where I graduated they didn't have any, every room was being used either as a class, offices, or storage already. One or two of the other schools I went to before that had them though.

Autism is a disorder which impedes your emotional and social development, and gives you a hyper-masculine view of the world, making you very insecure, very disagreeable, and very detached from reality. It's a living hell, with some perks like occasionally high IQ or aptitude in a specific field.

>tfw autistic with iq of 100
>all the downsides of a socially inept genius with none of the benefits

>i have autism and i suffer a lot more than just having poor social skills and there is no cure. it's a developmental disability, which means i also have problems learning, speaking, and hitting milestones

apparently "autism" also includes highly successful people, some of the "aspergers" or whatever

>impedes your emotional and social development, and gives you a hyper-masculine view of the world
or maybe their outlooks actually developed into adults, but normies/women are stuck in the fantasy, emotion-driven wonderland. even 6 year olds tend to be very social

I'm starting to have flashbacks from my old days. Kindergarten and the first half of elementary school are resumed in your post, the second I was just hated by that one language teacher and other red-painted hair Spanish teacher. Middle school was just like a limbo.
You're a lucky bastard for even having a female friend. In my case girld either despised, had pity or treated me like a retard. No exceptions

You dont cure it
You only learn how to cope

>Putin
>autism
Nope buddy he's transgender.

Attached: 1523738591248.jpg (600x626, 46K)

>some dude looked kind of girly as a kid at one point
wow

I got diagnosed with Asperger and I still think it's bullshit at least for me
They told me I was on the low end and I've had friends and could go to normal school
Nowadays I'm probably just your regular robot autist

I went to one too. I was the kid who had to be constantly restrained and thrown in the "quiet room". I stopped going to school and I'd do stuff like throw chairs at my teacher. So I got kicked out eventually and had to live in a residential treatment center full of drug addicts for two years. I had a massive crush on my tard wrangler.

You just reminded me that I threw a chair once. This fat little shit and his friends were bullying me, shoving bark down my shirt and that sort of thing. I threw a chair at him, rolled a natural 20 and one of the legs hit him square in the teeth. One of my proudest moments.

there is no cure for autism, it's an inherent neurological abberation. however, applied behavioral therapy can greatly assist both moderate to high-functioning autistic individuals with day-to-day functionality and socioemotional growth.

Attached: b185b.jpg (789x532, 50K)

These little bitches used to hold me down and shove tanbark down my shirt. Feels like hell. They thought it was funny to watch me sperg out. I bet that cunt didn't think it was so funny when I finally had enough and hit her in the head with a brick. That was the day I was kicked out of public school for good.

Idk why but fatasses would always be the ones to bullying the special kids at my school

How badly injured was she? The kid I threw the chair at had his teeth chipped, I think it was early 3rd grade so I'm not sure if they were his permanent teeth. It was right in his front teeth, which according to a quick check are the first to get replaced. Always funny to see little shits get permanent consequences.
Probably just the insecurity of fat kids.

I am an aspie. And let me tell you, the only difference between regular autists and us are how self aware of the problem we are. I stim, certain noises make me overreact, switching clothing material causes my immune system to over react, etc. We have most symptoms but dont act retarded as much. Not only that but autism(including aspies) effects the digestive system, immune system, and neurological system. It is not the most simple neurological disorder because of that. It effects multiple systems allowing for multiple outcomes. I took me forever to leanr to walk and write but I could read at 3. One aspie in high school was a mute yet was able to skip 3 grades. And before you all freak out about Normalfag just hating people who dint conform to social norms, it is because its a disorder. It deviates from the norm. Humans are usually extremely social creatures and as a result those that lack empathy ir social intelligence in general will have a disorder, as that is not the norm.

>tfw worked at a place for adults with autism to learn social skills
>tfw they thought it was appropriate to group awkward, intelligent guys (some with advanced degrees) in with barely-verbal, handflapping, screeching dudes that could never function independently
>tfw half the time was spent wrangling the tards while the other half was spent actually helping the intelligent guys learn social/jobs skills
Then there were some guys that presented well for a while but would have crazy, screaming meltdowns where they threw shit or hurt themselves.
The reason it's so hard to get a firm grasp on what autism is and what to handle when you meet an autistic person is because the spectrum they've created is just too broad and it manifests differently in each person depending on their genetics and life experiences. They used to use terms like Asperger's syndrome as useful sublabels but now they've created ASD to put everyone under in one big umbrella and some of these people are suffering for it.
That unclear definition and unkind reputation is a reason why a lot of autistic people try to hide their condition instead of asking for accommodations. I know that I was diagnosed when I was a teenager around the time aspie was picking up as an insult on Jow Forums and I was so butthurt about it I've tried my best to ignore it and be successful despite what a few doctors had to say about my development, felt weird seeing the similarities between me and the participants when I worked at the social skills center though.

How do you get a job at a place like that? That sounds nice.

It fucking sucks man. I hand flap and freak out over noises, and certain textures. Yet on the other hand i have proven extreme intelligence and graduated with an associates degree before I got my high school diploma. I think they need to create sub groups within asd to more accurately describe the people in it.

She had to go to the hospital. My parents really freaked out and everyone acted like I killed her. Maybe she ended up brain damaged. That would be hilariously ironic. No idea though, didn't see her after that and no one told me. Fat girls were always more cruel to me than Stacies. I used to get beat up viciously by fat black girls all the time, they even once pinned me down and cut my hair off. Did you get punished for that? Were you kicked out school as well? Did you even finish highschool?

>Tfw I handflap and have selective mutism
You sound like a nice guy user.

They never knew what to do with me either. I was too intelligent for retard placement but I'm really mid functioning at best. It really sucks being at an ambiguous spot where no one knows how to place you. That was actually my childhood dream was to open a school for people like me.

I got removed from that school for doing that, then they placed me in another one. They had diagnosed me as emotionally disturbed back then, and apparently that school was for emotionally disturbed kids. I graduated high school, but 2 years early. My state has a piss easy test to do that, I had no math beyond algebra II and I still managed it.

>You sound like a nice guy user
Sorry if I offended you for talking about the behaviors like that, it's not like people who stim more are inferior or anything, I just meant that there was a huge intellectual/social difference between a lot of the participants that made it challenging to reach everybody sometimes. There was a guy with a bachelor's in engineering trying to find an internship and improve his interview skills while another guy was struggling with the job aspect but was focused more on improving his social skills to hopefully get a volunteer position/friends. It's just such a big spectrum that it's hard to help everyone even when they're in a class like this, we'd have weekly meetings to go over each participant and help them meet their individual goals, it sucks their aren't more places and programs like this for people that need it

Nice. Maximum I have thrown was a trash can

I-I meant it genuinely. You sound like a hugbox...

I didn't go past algebra 1 when I finally dropped out. Man I wish my state had a fast track program like that.

Who here hates showers?

I wish I could have gotten out earlier, and that I hadn't fucked up my education so much by hating math. I've taught myself math past that, currently working on calculus and reviewing some trig I forgot. It's not hard, but I just don't have the motivation to put any work into a 900 page math book.

I thought it was just me that hates showers. Does this result in you not showering much or do you just suck it up and shower any way?
For me due to other issues resulting in me having no energy all the time I usually shower 1-2 times a week.

Oh ok then, fuck you then

God I'd kill to have a cute aspie gf. Maybe one day bois, maybe one day...

Attached: Screenshot_20180504093834_Chrome.jpg (955x773, 341K)

What if I told you that you could have one?

I was diagnosed as a low level aspie around age 10 or so. I constantly tripped over words, couldn't be interested in normal shit and would constantly break rules. Got better with time, still can't approach girls, but i can hold my spaghetti and act normal around guys. Still avoidant when it comes to social interaction tho.
As long as you aren't far down the rabbit hole you can pass as normal.
I think autism is mostly used as just an umbrella condition when they can't figure out if there is something truly wrong with you or you are just a weirdo or an asshole.

>tfw you'll never get a gf who showers as infrequently as you do

UwU user, don't tease me like that

I'm absolutely awful at math. I have this issue where I can't remember sequences of numbers. They always get jumbled up in my head. I can't even remember my own phone number.

The whole process is absolutely horrid. The soap bothers my skin, the water feels too hot or too cold. And the feeling of dampness and my wet hair on my skin drives me crazy afterwards. Being a hikki with zero reason to bother, I shower about twice a month.

W-What? But.. I like you.

Im aspergers and im insanely good at like one thing, and its kinda really cool.

Things relating to connected fields are not good but that, thing I am a god at.

Lol gg bud. 140iq aspie alcoholic checking in

How bout one who showers less and never shaves or wears deodorant?

what are you good at user?
unoriginal statement

Sounds like my kind of gal, au natural

Fucking feel that. Swimming long before I should have been able to, reading at 7th grade level in 2nd, putting no effort forward in school but raking in straight A's. Yet my handwriting was (and still is) chicken scratch, and I could not tie my shoes in less than 2 minutes at age 12.

I have trouble remembering numbers sometimes, but other times I seem to remember it without trying. I still remember the weight of the earth as 5.972*10^24 kg, but I don't remember the quadratic formula, I forgot a lot of the trig formulas, and I don't remember the calculus one for finding n roots.

>tfw have high functioning autism
>not good at anything

Attached: 1525870779275.jpg (225x225, 10K)

apparently "not being able to understand why people have differing opinions" is a sign. that's fucking stupid though, they can have their wrong opinion but it's still wrong.

I'm not. I'm shilling a friend. You should make her your girlfriend.

Drop that contact then bby

I'm game, where is she?

Hiding in this thread.

Not the guy you're responding to, but is she a chronically depressed legal loli?

Well then drop that discord then

Nah, I'm good. Nice try though. You know I can't trust anybody over the internet.

Lol dude like what state? I don't need her fucking street address

I still don't know how to tie my shoes within ten minutes. It's embarassing, I can't try shoes on in the store or go bowling. I just tie my shoes once and shove my feet in. Do you find cooking really difficult, no matter how much you practice it?

It's really weird how spergs can be absolute masters at the most niche things, and then complete brainlets on the most simple of things. Would you trade this for being a neurotypical who is not great at anything?

It's not about agreeing with them, it's about having empathy and being able to figure out how and why they believe retarded things.

Hell no. My life would probably be objectively better as a neurotypical, but that much irreversible change is scary. At least I'm comfortable as an autist.

ASD is more than just "not interested in social relationships". If you think you're autistic just because of that you're more retarded than tumblr girls that think they have clinical depression because they feel sad sometimes. You're just socially inept.

People that suffer with ASD CANT form social relationships whether they want to or not because they can't understand them. Also theres a lot more that goes into it than just the social aspect. Usually the "autistic" people you think of are high functioning people with ASD that only have the social issues and are savants in other areas, but most people with autism aren't like that at all. It also comes with lots of issues learning new things and adapting.

As for a "cure", people with high functioning autism or aspergers can at least practice their social skills and get help in other ways.

She claims to be.

Leave a throwaway email and she can tell you herself. I am only prepared to do so much.

How has the smol been?

It's okay, I am also schizoaffective and struggle with paranoia. Make a throwaway discord and I'll immediately call you to prove I'm a girl. [email protected]

[email protected]

Yes, I can't gauge measurements at all for some reason, and all the little techniques and minute details are really annoying to me. My mother would always berate me for not getting shit done when she enlisted me to help her cook.
I just couldn't automatically do any of it. Had to purposefully put my mind to it and think about every cut or movement of a spoon.

I'm not dealing with another failed internet relationship. Sorry m'lady.

l don't know. Try asking her.

Ruuuuuuuuu that tsundere act has got me bothered. I want to chase you now. Be my boyfriend now!!

You got a chuckle out of me but I seriously ain't dealing with that shit again

Tfw no email, rip

>no girl will ever chase you and try to make you her boyfriend

Fuck off Chad.

>Tfw rejected by autists online.
We could just be frens.

>autists still use ass burgers and ass pie to describe themselves

Attached: CDDAC74B-7D7A-4068-8705-D90F6B9881E3.jpg (414x356, 24K)

Ahahaha I'm a "chad" now huh?

Sorry babe, men and women can't be friends B^)

>after she all but asked me to shill her
Sorry, user.

i hate showers
i hate having to get out of my comfy cotton blend clothes and dump water on my head that is a slightly different temperature each time
i hate rubbing soap into my skin and hair and i hate having to touch my ass and crotch

It sux, I have never been diagnosed but I'm sure there is something messed up in my head. Regular stuff like going to bars or clubs is not interesting to me...the worst part is that I can't commit to ever having a girl friend. I never approach girls but apparently I was very popular in High School, I would have a lot of girls trying to kick it with me and I received a lot of proposals. I said no, no ,no always...I could never say yes. I never even wondered or considered it at all. It was so normal to me...I never thought it was weird, I was just not interested in having a GF. In College it was the same all over again. Right now I am 28 and I am a kissless virgin, only now do I think about all the stupid stuff my autistic self was doing.

Right now I have been talking to a girl, I like her a lot and she likes me too. We go out on dates and I go to her house and kick it. I have not asked her out and I never will, If she asks me out I will say No..this happened twice. Wth is wrong with me.

Why are you so certain it would fail? Who *uironically* hurt you? What happened?

tfw aspie life is hell, i legit can't do anything without someone else with me i'm way to dependant when i'm not in my room, tfw dumb fuck too, dropping out of school probably didn't help either

Got the email ;)
Fuuug originally

The last time I tried this I caught feels and got my shit fucked up hard. I don't want to go on that ride again. Besides, I'm probably too old for you and we likely live faaaar away from each other. I'm NEET as all hell and you don't want somebody like me. Trust me, it's better this way.

I wanna cry. You just reminded me of a good friend that left me recently. I can't approach people in real life. I get the intense passionate connection with people online, but they always leave no matter how hard I try to make it work. Really starting to feel I'm destined to die alone. You probably aren't too old, I'm about to hit the wall soon enough.

>hyper-masculine "view" of the world
what if i told you, the normies are the ones with a deluded view of the world?

"Your an assburger, neo."

Attached: 711.jpg (500x303, 21K)

>What is it really mean to have the aspergers, and how do you "cure" it?
If you're an american you can't get diagnosed with it anymore, but basically it just means you've got some symptoms of autism, but are considered to be highly functioning (compared to high functioning autists like for example Chris Chan).
>based on some Austrian guy's work during the Nazi era
Scientific work done in 3rd reich aren't invalid just because of when/where it was made. Are jet engines and nukes based on faulty science then?
>Being "not interested in social relationships" is just a trait antithetical to the extrovert & normie herd-mentality mindset
Many people on the spectrum are interested in social relationships. Have you ever even met a person with aspergers? Most of them are interested in having friends, but usually neurotypicals don't like to spend time with them due to them lacking social awareness and/or wanting to talk about shit that only interests them.
>But if a person can't hold a simple job after being handed to them as an adult, that's a legitimate issue with "autism" or not.
Yes its an issue, but the reasons for being unable to hold the job could be different. If someone isn't autistic but just has poor work ethic then its easier to fix than an autistic person's inability to perform well at the job because of social difficulties etc.

>have aspergers
>have only average intelligence
Fugg

You wouldn't be afraid of change if you were an neurotypical. Do you feel NTs are inferior in some ways?

That's one of the most frustrating parts. My body can't use muscle memory. Everything is a battle, I'm so tired of my clumsy retard hands. I feel like going on a rampage everytime I fumble and mess up what I'm doing. Do you find yourself just quitting everything?

I remember that South park episode.

That sounds fucking awful though
>have to spell everything out for her
>have to listen to long-ass lectures about whatever specific thing she is interested in
>have to follow autistic rules if we were to move in together

God dammit
Can't win unless you play the game, huh?
I'll shoot you an email with my discord in a moment.

I WON! FINALLY! My throwaway died here's a new one. [email protected]

I'd have to become a neurotypical first to stop being afraid of change. Not really, neuroatypicals tend to have a different perspective, but it's nothing that can't be achieved by a sufficiently open-minded neurotypical. Obviously some autistic savants are simply unmatched by any neurotypical, but that's the exception, not the rule.

>how do you cure it
fecal transplant

Did it go through?

It always felt to me that normies lack self awareness. If you are Chris chan levels of autism, you obviously do as well. But some of the most truly self aware and insightfully honest people I've met were on the spectrum.

Nope. [email protected]

This seems suspect