Download tinder

>download tinder
>set location to nyc
>pic related

if you live in nyc, you CANNOT be a robot.

Attached: 1525655916160.png (1440x2880, 1014K)

Are you using real pics? You're probably a chad

Yea, women outnumber men 2 to 1 in NYC.

>be attractive
>download tinder
>set location to x
>lol like it's so easy robros

If you have EVER gotten even one match on tinder, you were always Chad

In modern America, the moment you have any physical intimacy with a woman a timer starts. As that timer ticks away some amount of "cost" begins to accumulate. If you're lucky it will only be a small amount of time and a relatively minor emotional cost. If you're REALLY lucky you'll find a solid chick. More often than not though there are major time, emotional, and financial costs and it's almost a certainty the girl you're with is a functionally retarded head case.

Every woman in the U.S. wants you to simultaneously respect their independence and yet solve all of their problems in life. You break up with them too quickly you're a player, you break up with them too late "you wasted their time." If you embrace that there is no victory and you "be a man" about it your women will be more like pets than people and you wonder "how the fuck am I going to spend the next 50 years of my life with something like that?"

Use this picture then get back to me.

Attached: 1499450160212.jpg (330x550, 39K)

Fuck off. I live in NYC with 165 matches and these bitches never talk, or they are boring as fuck. I set my location to Germany and Sweden, and the women there are ten times more talkative and fun to chat with.

>paying for a Tinder subscription
What the fuck are you doing m8?

>tfw no match ever

I am a robot in NYC, and I think its safe to say that the women here are worse than women in most places. There is not a single girl in NYC who has ever been raised with any values (aside from some of the extremely Catholic hispanics).

He was fine, the sole reason he failed at acquiring sex is because he was an autistic douche with narcissistic personality disorder. His manifesto reads like it was written by a (very stupid) toddler in the midst of a tantrum. Whenever he did get attention he went full retard.

On God I don't even get matches anymore now that I'm in Brooklyn and I'm not even mad because these chicks all looks like cunts.

I've set my shit to Hollywood and gotten more genuine conversations and offers than ever before.

Gentrification is ruining NYC.

Yup. A bunch of boring ass white bitches who are just boring AF Stacy. I've been talking to this German girl for 4 days now, and we even told me I was free to chill at her place if I wanted to visit Germany.

>3k likes
Good job Chad. Showing off?

Attached: 1515642746265s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I keep getting the typical boring wannabe art bitches, west Indians and college hoes, all with attitudes.
I can't even be bothered to troll any of them they're all so boring and brain dead if they even respond. Even the girls who want to fuck me act weird. It's like a new disease has spread that I was never told about.

Being a chad is an even easier easymode than being a woman.

>tfw you aren't a chad.

>Gentrification is ruining NYC.
>making a city wealthier is ruining NYC
anyone that refers to gentrification in a negative manner is genuinely retarded. it's one of the largest cities in the world, why wouldn't it have a bunch of boring whores? the dating scene is dead outside of tinder too. it's a lonely place.

>paying the tinder Jew for matches

That's how it works. You don't pay you don't lay

Same for Japan. I never got a single match in London but then when I set my location to Japan I had several per day.

A lot of wisdom here.

>You break up with them too quickly you're a player
Maybe you shouldn't care what other people think of you
Also, the roasties will need to learn to get used to the cock carousel eventually... Who knows? Maybe they'll even learn to enjoy it one day.

I LIVE IN NYC AND GET NO MATCHES

FUCK YOU

>art bitches, west Indians and college hoes,
god these three are exactly my type desu.

>nyc
>every chick has had 60 dicks in her new york

Great job, attractive white man. You sure showed us.

Someone did create a profile of Elliot on tinder. He got many matches and girls wanting to meet.

>Someone did create a profile of Elliot on tinder. He got many matches and girls wanting to meet.
any screencaps?

honestly he's not that bad a writer. i kind of envy his ability to articulate himself clearly. its an ability that i kind of lack.

Sometimes I feel like english is my second language, despite it being my native one. Years of lazy grammar on Jow Forums, and to some extent not reading, has fucked me so bad.

>living in NYC
I'd rather be autistic.

Attached: IMG_0689.jpg (600x900, 83K)

You are either physically attractive or those are bots.

I live in the good ol's PDX.

What are my chances?

Attached: steel-is-heavier-than-feathers.png (337x372, 258K)