Letter thread

Write a letter to a loved or hated one.

Attached: 635695430104575257-1478017972_letter.jpg (3706x2470, 925K)

Dear Anna
I wrote u but u stiall aint callin
-Your biggest fan C

Two memes in one post. Good job, (wo)man.

Dear C:

My dad told me to not let you become my "latest obsession", but it's too late. You already are.

We message each other so much, and I love it when you send me things because you think I would like them. You make me so happy.

If I were other C, I'd be so jealous of what you and I have going on. I feel kind of bad for her because you pay so much attention to me. I'm also jealous of her though, because she gets to live with you. She gets to see you daily and presumably have sex with you. I wish I were your girlfriend, and that we could live together or at least close to each other, and that you were into only me.

I don't necessarily think you should break up with her to be with me. If she can make you happier as a lover, then you should be with her. But then again, you haven't been doing so well. You've seemed pretty depressed for a while now, even though you have a girlfriend. However, that could be because you're poor, and not have anything to do with your relationship. It's honestly hard to tell.

We used to talk for *hours* on the phone. I wonder why we don't do that anymore. I would propose the idea if it didn't make me so nervous.

I miss you. I wish you didn't live 4 states away.

Okay I'm done rambling.

Your friend,

C

I forgive you, dad. I'm sorry.

Sometimes I miss you.

I think my brain forgets the damage we did to each other. I'll take those moments of blind nostalgia over the reality I live in now.

The pain isn't the point though, I want to tell you something.

My favourite memory of the times we spent together was a brief moment in a day that was slow and solemn otherwise.
It was cloudy, the air was hung with the reminder it would be the last day we saw each other for another 5-6 months. Nobody wanted to talk about it but it was the elephant in the room, and elephants are hard to ignore.
I went to lay down on your bed by myself, it's a twin, and I'm about the length of two of those beds pushed together, so lying with someone else is never quite comfortable for me.

I was drifting from consciousness to the first stages of sleep, a period where I can hear everything going on around me but don't quite have the strength to acknowledge any of it.
I felt your weight on the bed and your arms wrapped around my legs and my butt, and you held me for a bit. Your warmth felt better than any blanket you could've put around me, and we shifted positions so that I could lay in your chest for a while. It probably only lasted a minute or two, and I remember squeezing your hand a bit tighter when I felt you shift to get up and return to your computer. I wanted you to stay, but in my dazed state I didn't move to tell you not to. I felt safe with you there and I'd gotten used to how the bed felt with us molded into the mattress, was it so wrong of me that I was finally comfortable?

So, that's it. That was my favourite memory. If I could have my brain cleaned up and polished, and I could only keep one moment in my head to remind me that you ever even existed, it would be that one.
Sometimes I miss you.

I shouldn't have revealed so much about myself to everyone. I really don't belong. Sucks for me that I thought it might be okay to say whatever I want. All I ever accomplish is accidentally hurting others. I hate talking.

R

Dear M

The year we spent together was one I almost wish I could forget. You started dating someone 5 days after my birthday and didn't tell me until the day you moved. You literally were the catalyst to a series of other bad and emotionally traumatizing events that have haunted me since the beginning of the year. I wish you would have loved me the way I loved you. I tried harder for you than I did for anyone else.

With fractured love
T

Dear H

I miss you

C

Madi,

Love you sweet thing

Yours,
R

Dear Cs
I never seen you all come out in droves before. Only A has been your rival at this point. You got a long way to defeat the Js.
t. J

S,
I want to spank you until you are red and make you finish me all over your ass.
Sincerely,
user

Dear Jow Forums:

I have just one question:

What in the fuck is wrong with all of you? Seriously? Is it mental health or maybe emotional problems? I have seen serial killers more psychologically balanced than you.

You are one of the reasons why the human race sucks.

Luv,
actually fuck that, I don't love any of you

me

I'm so isolated I just got my first smartphone 2 months ago. I never needed or wanted one before. Now I'm on it all day on that game.

Who sent their grandma here guys

>people four times your age tend to be significantly more innocent than you
damn

"Know one's limit."

Yeah, I should know that.

S,

You and I are very similar. I can put up with your shit if you can put up with mine. I hope we stop hurting each other, or it'll be too late.

N

I am so sad but I cant reply.
This is the most that I can do.
It breaks me, less than it breaks you, I kept thinking about what you wrote me but I cant reply. I really cant. Please understand.
Just know, I am barely able to think about anything else than what happened between us.

Attached: 53AA0062-CC56-44A2-97AF-4C5687723C20.jpg (1024x1007, 112K)

snibbety snib

please post your or their initials?
this will be eating me alive for ever, please

jus snib et

>GF asks me how I got so good at writing
>Laugh and tell her its just something ive always been good at

Attached: 335211245.jpg (315x204, 8K)

It's not that I am blaming you.

It is only sad that I must watch the truth here. The short-lived happiness is very fragile.
It is because it is unavoidable...

My initial is S

(((Original))))

Dear A,
You were the final straw. I have no intention of trusting anyone else again. I am sick of taking a risk and trusting someone and caring about someone when they make light promises saying they'll be around forever, then they inevitably disappear when they get tired of me or find something better. People like me aren't meant to be happy and I should stop getting my hopes up. I realise that now. I shoud start taking advantage of people, especially women, the way they've always taken advantage of me. Thanks for betraying me like everyone else did and helping me realise that.

t
are you still here?

life is absurd.
c

To "M":

I miss the hell out of you. I wish I could come visit you and do all kinds of cute and maybe sexual things with you. I could never admit it, but I have always had a gigantic boycrush on you and I was super jealous of your bf. That's why I never really clicked with him in group chat, because I started to resent the fact that he got to be the recipient of all your sweetness, all your love, all your affection. I wanted you to dump him for me, but it doesn't matter any more since we don't even speak.

I'll always have that boycrush on you. You and your super cute hair that I only ever got to see that one time in that picture you sent of your "collection."

Yours, always;
~D

whats their initials???

What is your initial?

Original, again.

Dear C,

You weren't even betrayed, dumbass. Get over yourself.

not C, sorry

r originally original.

Lmaoo, you're so autistic dude

Attached: 1525546710936.png (813x850, 343K)

So uhh how did you get so good at writing?

Nah, this is not for you.

I'm going to there, but I decided not to meet you. You and I are already unrelated.

That is pretty rude, what if they find out and get really hurt that you didn't visit? Being distant from someone doesn't mean that person doesn't want to reconnect.

Why do I have to tell you a lie? Who profits by doing it?
I intended to meet you from a beginning and did not plan it.
It is you to be rude for me. Even if thanks are done as for me by you, there is no reason born a grudge against.
I know you.

And...
Ultimately, I know that you are not planning to meet me. And I know that you don't want to reply to me.
You just wanted to use me.

What?

Am confused, user

mlp erp

You're the only person who I want to get better with. I'm not attracted to you because I want to fix you, or have you fix me. But I could endure the hardship of dealing with your anxiety and other issues. You're the only person whose bullshit I would put up with because I love you. I don't imagine a future with other girls. Only you.

A

I wish you hadn't told me that. I instantly lost a lot of respect for you and all the feelings I had. I guess that's for the best but now I'm stuck having to pretend to be friends with you. Maybe it'll be easier now that I don't want a relationship with you. I guess I'll find out.

D

please please please reply
I need you
I'm going to do a stupid thing tomorrow and that's just because I miss you so much
- "M"

is your native laguage japanese? it looks like it is.

Thinking about your behavior against me, I have never admitted you as a friend.
I don't understand how you can be so mean.

Please find a suitable girlfriend for you.

n, you're not quiet and for some reason that felt really bad

As much as I want to leave out an initial, I'll include one from now on to avoid confusion. I don't know how you melted me from the first time I saw you, or how you still do now. Even in the beginning, it was weird to describe it as affection. Rather, affection and the feeling of "you" both crashed over me at once, inseparably. Despite the outside tensions, being with you gives me a sense of inner harmony.

R

dear R

I enjoy talking to you about books, and making eye contact with you feels natural, also your hair is pretty c:
S

Actually what you said the other night makes sense now too. I'm a fucking idiot.

It seems as if there is no other alternative but to resort to the gun

A,

I don't know what I did, but I wish you were happy again. I want nothing more than for you to be happy. I haven't been able to breathe lately, thinking about what I must have done to make you so mad and sad. You were so happy, so giddy, then I must have done something to bring you down. I'm starting to think I should stop talking to you just so you can be happy again. I can't stop crying at work, thinking about how unhappy you are. I'm sorry, I don't know what I've done.

J

i love you so much and i desire you a lot. you're a great person, better than me. thank you for gracing me with your time.

Even thought I said I hate you
and I still do
I wish I could talk to you again

Attached: 1523354727209.png (750x750, 20K)

All I have to say is thank you, user and anons. You anons changed me, for the best or worse, idk. But I'm extremely thankful to the chats and sometimes advices. You anons didn't helped improve myself, but this place was the point start.
So, thanks user, for putting new lights over my past and also you user, for remembering me what a waste of time most social interactions are; now I can find peace in my heart.
And also thank you user for beeing there, not for me, but for everybody. As someone said yesterday, my sould is "attracted" to yours and I hope this frequency don't change so soon, because I really need it.

Attached: dwcbb5412ff.jpg (789x733, 135K)

..please don't do anything stupid.

Attached: 1524068772931.jpg (2896x2896, 341K)