Fembots were you molested or what?

fembots were you molested or what?

Attached: 1525814006882.jpg (1187x979, 215K)

Jesus man Jesus there exists... A fucking place... A space... Like a molestation station.. A place where you go inside your mind... Your fucking... Your fucking MIND.

Attached: 220px-DivinylsITouchMyself.jpg (220x194, 13K)

>be me
>8 yo
>mom was off on some trip (druggie)
>gone for days
>neighbor hid (older, prob 13-15) invites me over to his place to watch TV because we were too poor to own one
I'm giving up on greentext. Half way through Fairly Odd Parents he slid his hand down my pants and I didn't really know what to do so I just sat there. Eventually he just started taking off my clothes (his parents weren't home) and kept groping me naked while I was siIent.

yes. i've also never had sex that was consensual.

no, i was not molested. i would have been a prime candidate child to molest though because i was extremely passive and quiet.
the reason I am here is because i am schizophrenic and autistic.

did he just stop and it was never mentioned afterwards?
how did it affect you you think?

tell your story, exclude the minute details if you don't want others fapping to it

would you trade your schizophrenia and autism for a neurotipical brain if it meant you had to be molested?

Retards are not welcome here, sorry. Especially retarded roasties like you.

no because molestees don't get to grow up neurotypical, they are all histrionic and slutty

a retard banished from the land of retards? fie.

No, a few people have told me they thought I was though because I don't like being touched and the thought of sex makes me nauseous.

We are "retarded" but not retarded. There's a difference.

We can act retarded sometimes but we are not literal retards, unlike you.

>no because molestees don't get to grow up neurotypical, they are all histrionic and slutty
only some of them, others turn out "fine"
but for the sake of my question i meant that you'd be neurotypical for sure, but you'd still have to deal with the experience of the molestation as it happened and as a memory

you want to claim you're ronery and oppressed but when a literal retard wants to be your friend you bully them.

i want to be normal but i don't want to get molested so it is a very hard question.

Just because we're lonely doesn't mean we have to settle for the company of actual retarded people. When we say we want friends or a gf, we mean ones that aren't mentally impaired.

hence why it's fun
so what's your answer?

I have autism too, life is suffering. You want sum friendship?

why do you hate mentally impaired people? why do you think it's "settling" to be social with us?

Oh no, you had sex. That must have been a really terrible experience.

yes blease user

it's not really fun, it's scary
i guess i would rather be brain damaged than molested.

hello i am manbot i was molested by a gay. also women have almost molested me but i held them back.

Attached: 13F95F42-7560-4642-8CA7-4E9E81A5209E.gif (600x600, 314K)

I am way behind the times and only have a kik or skype. Skype is broken so the kik is floofybirb
All autisms welcome but I reserve the right to block you.

I feel like I have read this exactly story maybe 10 times, you sure do like making posts about it huh

user do you have an email? i dont have kik
could you email me at [email protected]?

>people itt using "neurotypical" unironically.

Attached: 1466177118459.jpg (528x792, 63K)

i guess it is scary
maybe it's about choosing an experience that you're already familiar with even if it's a negative one
do you have diagnosed autism?

Autists are not people

yeah i am diagnosed with both things
i don't think i could have avoided the diagnosis unless i lived in botswana where there is one doctor per 4000 patients.

how so?
i reckon i have more than one mental illnes but i was never diagnosed with anything
in fact i was ruled "perfectly fine" on an examination i had because i had a motive to hide my issues on it

i've been forcibly hospitalized for acting "not normal" so chances are high i would have eventually run into a doctor

oh that would explain it
so do you get neetbux especially for the schizophrenia thing now or how does that work?

I don't hate you, I just don't want to be friends with someone like you. There's such a massive gap in intelligence and functionality between normal people and mentally impaired retards like you that it's impossible to have any kind of real friendship between the groups that extends beyond mere sympathy from the functioning one.

yeah i get neetbux but it's not enough to pay rent or anything
thank fuck i live with my mom.

why do you think you're smart?

do you think you're capable of taking care of yourself, job and/or living on your own if you had to?
user i can almost guarantee that you have nothing, intellectually wise, to gloat about, if anything your formulation of the weakest types of baits, which relies on attacking the core component of what makes the average (at least ideally) user of this board points to your average (at best) iq, point is, try harder
she seems like a nice girl, what are you gaining from insulting her for simply answering the thread's question?

>do you think you're capable of taking care of yourself, job and/or living on your own if you had to?
I would never have the chance, as i live within a bubble-wrap prison

>be ugly, fat, depressed, socially retarded awkward foreveralone virgin faggot
>insult retards

kek kys d-e-s-u you will never have a friend, you are ugly and unloveable and your dick is probably small or else you're fat

>bubble-wrap prison
what does that mean user?

No one wants you here though

it means i am over-protected and not allowed to do that much. i follow a strict schedule every day and i cant imagine living without it.

the thread asked me a question user

oh that sounds not fun
i hope things get better for you, or something, i don't really have any experience with schizophrenia so i can't really imagine it, autism i at least can conceptualize to a certain degree

yeah i was, it wasn't fun, not much to it

had an unwanted pregnancy in highschool that resorted in a c-section and a miscarriage

Got molested by a tard but I'm over it. At least most women who are molested don't have to deal with tard chode

i think i know you, how did you end up with a c section and a miscarriage? also why couldn't you abort it?

me too man

I wanted an abortion, but my mom didn't approve of it. Even if I had my mom's approval I don't think i could have gone through with it. I was already shamed for being pregnant, a weirdo, and a foreigner. I didn't want to known around school as a babykiller. I was also scared of becoming infertile. The baby ending up being a stillborn. I have been disgusted with sex ever since.

I was prepared to berate you for not having an abortion but I feel really bad now.
I am sorry that happened to you, user.