Anyone else have trouble falling in love with lesbians...

anyone else have trouble falling in love with lesbians? I swear most girls I've genuinely gotten along with have turned out to be lesbians. No, not in the letting me down kindly kind of way, but actual dating other girls lesbians.

WHY DOES GOD CONTINUE TO TEASE ME.

pic related

Attached: llllllm.png (592x582, 748K)

I origano feel you bruh

Attached: 1519632923319.jpg (1080x844, 75K)

>Be OP
>slowly making friends with a female
>she is nice, cute and enjoys the same things as me.
>begin daydreaming about life with her and what it would be like, making up fun/cute moments in my head. Feelsgoodman.
>as I am about to FINALLY ask her the big question she shows me a picture of someone who I thought was just her friend.
>"she's hot eh user? I'm gonna ask her out tomorrow I think."
>posts this thread
>Be Pic-related
>made friends with a guy with mild autism, he's pretty nice and and likes the same music as me.
>don't talk to him much but when I do he is like a puppy begging for attention, he tries to hide it but it shows.
>realize he is starting to like me... or maybe he always has?
>realize that the man I can attract is a literal incel manlet autist.
>can't sleep, keep waking up in cold sweats...
>Be Pic-relateds brain
>so disgusted and horrified as to what had occurred from my existance that I rewire myself to be attracted to the same sex as to not sink into a crippling depression.
>anime tiddies OwO

I thought I was alone. Damn bro

Attached: Rip.png (461x506, 302K)

I've had this problem from the opposite side a few times. It's hard, though I imagine not as much for the guy, but I feel bad not being able to reciprocate and I think it's sad when it results in losing a friendship or someone I did care about.

Yeah, twice...fucking sucks, man. The first one I got over when I found out, but the second one I still care deeply for...were very good friends. Part of me thinks I should just tell her how I feel...but I don't want to lose her as a friend. Fuckin' sucks...

Attached: uhoh.gif (285x285, 1.67M)

This has happened to me three or four times now. Makes me wonder if I'm actually gay, but can't come to terms with it somehow.

Attached: IMG_0365.png (416x518, 417K)

not really. There are girls I've found really attractive and have considering asking out only to find they're lesbian and lose interest. I've actually been on the flip side where multiple gay guys have asked me out because apparently I just give off that vibe. A close friend of mine that I've known since childhood had a crush on me and a few other guys have asked me out as well.

Probably close to accurate. God you've intensified my self-loathing, thanks user. I doubt they'd tell me even if they were bi or pan or whatever.

There's no such thing as lesbians, just misandrists who want to try fake sex for a few years before they come crawling back.
This is why women should not be allowed to choose.

Most of the lesbians I have met do not hate men. in fact, I've known more straight women who hate men than gay ones

Women are naturally deceptive. The average roast will say anything to convince you she's your friend when she's really thinking about manipulating you.

She squeezed my balls really hard for the entire blowjob. I could barely breathe.

fella... climb out of the echo chamber once in a while. I am extending my hand to you. please take it.

Hell yeah. I can't fucking stand dykes. Like at least with stacies you they'd fuck you if you were chad, but dykes are just the most rude, evil, insufferable cunts ever.

Take the black pill and see the female species for what they are, white knight.

how are they more rude and evil than a straight bitch?

I am not a white knight user.
now, will you take my hand? or stay in the matrix?

The upside to SJWs becoming mainstream is that lesbian culture/fashion/whatever is also becoming mainstream. It's easy to find straight/bi qt's with that sort of style now.

Because they hate me just for existing. I couldn't help being born with a penis.
To hell with DYKES

Oh so you're a roast, nice try.

do you really believe I am trying to trick you and that I am part of a sinister cabal?

lesbians pretty much only hang out with men, they don't hate them.

Femoids love tricking and exploiting men. You're a femoid telling me you don't trick men. Therefore you're trying to lead me into a false sense of security.

I know this feel user.

>straight robot at university
>have no friends and terrible at talking to girls
>only 'society' I take part in is occasionally going to social run by the student's LGBT+ Committee
>Full of autists but very welcoming
>lesbians are the only women I can talk to because they aren't visibly offended for talking to them because everyone assumes I'm gay

But you could NEVER be romantically interested in me would you, lesbian user? That's enough for me to fucking despise you people. Fuck off.

>femoids
>love tricking and exploiting men
>you're trying to lead me into a false sense of security

i have schizophrenia too user. would you like to talk about it sometime?

then you must hate straight men too? fucking weird sont.

No you fucking idiot I don't crave love from men

so you hate lesbians because you crave love from women who can't return it and it's their fault because...?

BECAUSE I SAID SO.
I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU.

I'M HIDING THIS THREAD NOW SO DON'T BOTHER REPLYING TO ME WITH YOUR NONSENSE ANYMORE.