/catharsis/

Write down your nightmares and bring them in to the light of day. Write about what you never talk about anywhere else. No matter what monsters you fight in your life, remember always

YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 5.16.47 AM.png (657x663, 362K)

>tfw no cute wholesome blonde girl to watch old movies with and cuddle

My nightmare is my own vanity (in both senses of the word)

GO OUT IN THE WORLD AND FIND THAT CUTE WHOLESOME BLONDE GIRL
BE BRAVE. FORCE YOURSELF to go to social places that might be uncomfortable for you and TALK TO PEOPLE. The best way to do this is have an attitude of "fuck it". You might sperg, you might make an awkward move or say something odd, but grip the spaghetti in your pockets and hold on tight and POWER THROUGH THE PAIN and if you do this over and over again, through failure and success, you just might find that girl some day, but ONLY if you KEEP TRYING ND NEVER GIVE UP

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
NOT IN THE ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
NOT IN YOU WHO BELIEVES IN ME
BELIEVE IN THE YOU WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF

Focus on the world around you. Find something other than you that can occupy your thoughts. Search within your soul and find your passion and RUN WITH YOUR PASSION AND NEVER LET IT GO AND YOU WILL REACH THE HEAVENS
Do not let anything hold you back, especially not you. YOU ARE THE ARBITER OF YOUR DESTINY AND YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE ONE DAY AT A TIME SO GO OUT THERE AND MAKE YOURSELF

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
NOT IN THE YOU WHO BELIEVES IN ME
NOT IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Attached: Kamina178235.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

What comes after death? I have recently had continuous streaks of deja vu non stop for 6 months straight and I feel as if I have witnessed death later to come back a few years to the past. I believe this is either my 2nd or 3rd time alive. Is there any meaning behind it? I can't seem to stop the cycle nor bring myself to take action on what needs to be done. I will not live to see 2019.

Attached: 4EFC7FCD-8FE4-420D-9216-944794641F29.jpg (301x353, 25K)

Thanks user
I don't know where to find her, so I guess I should just start looking literally anywhere
Maybe some of the places it would be unlikely to find her, but it's a hell of a lot more likely for me to find her anywhere other than in my room

Ayyy new owane is sick

Are you the user who saw the bitcoin prices?
I do not know what comes after death my friend, but I do know that INSIDE ALL OF US IS AN ETERNAL SOUL THAT ENTERS THIS VESSEL WHEN WE ARE BORN AND LEAVES WHEN WE DIE. Where it goes, no one knows, but IT MUST GO SOMEWHERE.
Have faith in yourself. Live life as good as you can and don't worry about death, for one day death will come for us all. What matters is that we LIVE RIGHT NOW. Do not get caught up in possibilities, but LIVE EVERY MOMENT AS IF YOU NEVER WILL AGAIN because even if you are just reincarnated into the same life again, THAT LIFE WILL STILL BE A NEW LIFE AND EVERY. SINGLE. ACTION. THAT YOU MAKE WILL BE A NEW ONE BECAUSE IT WILL BE IN A NEW LIFE so as long as you are in this life LIVE AND BE ALIVE and work every day to MAKE YOURSELF and the universe will let everything fall into place before you like a path materializing out of thin air.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
NOT IN ME WHO BELIVES IN YOU

START LOOKING LITERALLY ANYWHERE. YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR GF SO KEEP LOOKING UNTIL YOU FIND HER and when you find her, user, BE BRAVE AND LOOK HER IN HER BEAUTIFUL EYES AND
ASK
HER
OUT

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Attached: kamina_sunglasses1.jpg (1010x573, 289K)

My priorities are all fucked up. I want to make music and draw but I keep fucking procrastinating on r9k. This is the only place where I can unironically be myself and interact with like minded people. I wasted 12 hours of my life today there holy shit. I need to fucking make music right now but I'm so scared of fucking failing and because I don't know shit about music theory and melodies and sound design. Shit is too complicated. I always feel fucking miserable at work, is this normal?

You are experiencing general anxiety. It makes you feel like you can do nothing because you are constantly afraid of failing so you do not even start. BE BRAVE. You are ABSOLUTELY CAPABLE of making music, just MAKE MUSIC. GO MAKE MUSIC RIGHT NOW. Let the music in your soul fill the world with its vibration and DO NOT FEAR TO FAIL but just KEEP MIVING FORWARD. Here is some hard advice: YOU WILL FAIL. YOU WILL FAIL OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT IF YOU GET UP EVERY TIME AND YOU BRUSH YOURSELF OFF AND KEEP GOING THEN
YOU
WILL
SUCCEED
Never give up. Never lose hope. Stop procrastinating RIGHT NOW and DO SOMETHING. You will learn everything you need to know as you go along your path, but YOU MUST KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT AND NEVER BACK DOWN AND NEVER GIVE UP. You know your passion in life. You know what will better yourself and make your life better, you only have to ACT. ACT NOW. MAKE YOUR MUSIC AND LET IT CARRY YOU TO THE HEAVENS

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Attached: Kamina1503283027.jpg (949x500, 42K)

How are you doing? You always start these threads and never tell us about yourself. Unless I just miss those ones

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Attached: Kamina157283152.png (2493x1402, 187K)

I am doing alright, thank you for asking about me! I have talked about myself a couple times but I try not to talk about myself as much as I want other anons to write about themselves, but I will tell you my story in brief green text.

>kicked out of my mom's house at 18
>dropped out of college
>been wage slaving a basic job ever since
>24
>finally working towards getting a new job
>things are looking up for me because i keep going no matter what
>three weeks ago
>meet qt
>never in my life have i had the courage to just ask a girl out but i did
>she said yes
>we would go to bed together and wake up together every morning
>she would be there to greet me when i got home from work
>i would always say "honey, i'm home!" because it made her smile
>would give her a big hug every day and hold her tight
>she talked about making this long term
>held her closer and said i wanted that too
>less than two weeks ago
>she suddenly stops texting like she used to
>barely get a response when i ask her what she's doing, is she wants to come over, how she is etc.
>she used to text me out of the blue just to say hi or see what i was up to
>i knew something had changed
>one day she sends me a text that she found someone else
>comes to pick up her things
>i ask her to stay
>i tell her to stay
>she leaves
>i ask her to see me for five minutes to talk about it
>nope
>i send her a few texts telling her how i care about her and i will be there for her
>"okay. thank you."
>a few days ago
>send her "i hope you are doing alright"
>she responds later that day "i am. thank you, and you?"
>i decide that the final text i will send to her would be
>"i am well. thank you for asking."
>i will not contact her again unless she contacts me
Her leaving so fast broke me. I went through all the stages of loss
>denial
>anger
>bitterness
>depression
>acceptance
It was only yesterday or the day before that I finally accepted what happened and now I am beginning to move on. I will be alright in time.

Attached: 20597508_871641566325077_5429303670486029115_n.jpg (500x375, 46K)

What about you? Is there anything that you would like to write about?

Attached: 1525298195466.jpg (1024x577, 98K)

reach for your heavens

Attached: 29512658_724475764426447_259650771221347317_n.jpg (960x717, 74K)

Fuck yes, I made it to this thread in time.
I don't want to make this all about me because we are supposed to be helping each other, not just you helping us but I gotta tell you this. Man I got myself into a really weird situation. You know how I had oneitis syndrome and I was sad that the girl didn't like me romantically but was my good friend. Well I am slowly getting over it but it's still hard because I still have dreams about her and all that pussy shit. But I found out that her best friend is attracted to me. (normalfag ree) and this one I am actually compatible with and I could unironically have a good time with her but I am still a KV loser with no relationship experience. So is she but she's not a virgin anymore (not really important). What do I do man? Should I ask her out? Where should I take her if yes? She still thinks I don't know anything and that I'm not attracted to her. I've never been this far man wtf.

How about you dude. Are you getting over your sorrows? It's been a pretty long time since the first thread. we are in this together my man

Jeez man, that sucks. Im happy for you that you got over it though, like you said its always going up for you cuz you keep going. And the fact that you had the balls to ask her out to begin with.
And me and you have talked before. I cant remember exactly what I said, but it probably had something to do with never having any time, feeling empty, or no one ever listening to me, so you already know part of my story.
Definitely ask her out. No ifs ands or buts

Attached: 1522746126823.jpg (761x563, 57K)

I REMEMBER YOU
THE user WHO BELIEVED
I BELIEVE IN YOU
This thread is for us to write about anything. Don't hold back! Don't be afraid to write about yourself! Ever!

I am happy that you are ENDURING THE PAIN. I am too! It will take time to get over but as I always say BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH

You are brave! Your heart already has gathered itself enough to tell you that you like that girl. This is what you should do, in my humble opinion;

ASK
HER
OUT

BE BRAVE AND LOOK HER RIGHT IN HER BIG, BEAUTIFUL EYES AND ASK HER OUT ON A DATE. Make it simple, ask her if she would like to have coffee with you, or ask her if she would like to have lunch. PICK ONE WHEN YOU ASK HER. BE CONFIDENT. BE DECISIVE. BE DETERMINED. If it is not one of those options then just pick something simple like going for walk on a nature trail or a park, find something that you are both interested in doing. Maybe it is a movie, I DON'T KNOW but YOU DO. I am proud of you! YOUR SOUL IS FULL OF COURAGE, LOVE, PEACE AND JOY THAT YOU ONLY HAVE TO FIND BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY THERE.

ASK HER OUT ON A DATE.
TOMORROW.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

YOU
CAN
DO
IT
BECAUSE
I
BELIEVE
IN
YOU

Attached: Kamina1581734584.jpg (629x867, 66K)

That's right and don't ever forget it! It's always going up for me because I KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT. NOTHING WILL STOP ME ON MY PATH TO THE HEAVENS

I do not remember exactly your story, but I have all the threads I made bookmarked so that I can return to them any time so don't worry, I have your story somewhere and I promise you that I have read it because even when these threads archive I READ EVERY SINGLE POST NO MATTER WHAT

BE BRAVE. HAVE FAITH IN YOU. KEEP GOING NO MATTER WHAT, KEEP GOING UP UNTIL YOU REACH THE HEAVENS. NOTHING WILL STOP YOU ON YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS

MOTIVATE YOURSELF AND FOCUS ON IMPROVING YOURSELF AND YOUR LIFE

M A K E
Y O U R S E L F

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
BELIEVE IN THE YOU WHO BELIEVES IN
YOURSELF

YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL
PIERCE
THE
HEAVENS

Attached: kamina_and_gurren_by_tinysaucepan-d2zzscb.jpg (600x424, 62K)

I want to succeed in life, I'm trying to progress in my life and get shit done but others keep giving excuses to me in the rare instances I need to ask something of others.
A Qt3.14 has been snapchatting with me for the last 2 or 3 weeks,She asked me to see a movie with her a few towns over, I agreed but we never set a date to go, Mostly (if not entirely) because I'd need to drive there in my "fixed up" 2003 car, my dad's been working on it and replaced a lot of parts on it, it's a 4 wheel drive that came missing the rear axle, my dad doesn't wnt me to take it on the highway until he get it checked by someone because he isn't sure if it can handle going on the highway or if I'll spin out or something on the highway, which god knows how long until he actually can do that, otherwise it's fine for going 40mph. Meanwhile I'm 90% sure Qt3.14 thinks I'm ghosting her because I haven't given her a date yet and since then we've spoke less and less but she's still warm when we do talk.
I've also been working on a game with 3 friends, one friend not only gives excuses for himself not to do anything but also gives excuses to not work on it despite the rest wanting to (He once said we should wait til WINTER because "it's nice outside". That was two weeks ago. I'm his friend because I feel bad for him, he's fucked up and doesn't have many friends other than us.
I'm fed up with excuses and shit, I want to get shit done and feel stuck. Can't even get a damn job.
The piano playing in my head as I read your story did not help prevent me from sympathizing with you, Friend. I'm very happy for you for accepting it despite it being so tough to do so. I wish you the best in your endeavors and thank you for sharing!

literally had a circle of naked women around me and whenever i tried to advance they would turn me down and reject me. even in my sleep i get rejected.

Attached: 1502860491620.png (632x852, 47K)

oh shit thought you said write down your actual nightmares, pretty drunk sorry

>trying to save shit for my therapist and seeing this thread like

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 142K)

Do not let others bring you down! If you must, then DO IT YOURSELF. It will be more work but in the end it will pay off and you will learn more and get better along the way! THE HARD PATH HARDENS YOU.

Go see her. Even if you have to drive 40mph down the whole highway GO MEET UP WITH HER AND TAKE HER ON THAT DATE.

Be very careful with your car though. Make absolutely sure that it is safe to drive that distance before you go. Even if you have to drive 40pmh the whole way in the right lane and get passed by and honked at by every car on the way, ENDURE. But again make sure you are safe. BE BRAVE and BE SAFE. Just tell her that you like her and tell her exactly what you wrote here. TELL HER EVERYTHING. Let her know that you want to see her but it is hard for you to do that right now but JUST TELL HER. Start there.

As someone who has been employed for about 7 years now, I can tell you that finding a job is just a matter of doing research on available jobs in your area and then applying to each one. Even if you have to start with no experience, if that is what you want to do then GET A JOB. Make sure you focus on being well dressed and well spoken and show them that you are motivated to work and when you work DO THE BEST JOB YOU CAN EVERY DAY. You know what you must do to make your life better, now MOTIVATE YOURSELF and GET OUT IN THE UNIVERSE AND FLY TO THE HEAVENS.

Do you best to encourage and inspire your friends to finish that game with you, but remember that even if they do nothing DO IT YOURSELF AND NOTHING WILL STOP YOU FROM REACHING YOUR GOAL.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Attached: Kamina152387462452.png (1280x1646, 1.24M)

Thanks OP, been needing this thread

>I never make any good friends in college
>The girl who left me really was the last girl I'd ever be able to love and not be afraid of the feeling with
>The job I'm studying for is something I'll never be good at and end up regrettably paying thousands of dollars a year for a crushed dream
>After all the shit I've been through in life and all the people who've come into my life and abused me I'll die alone in the end and no one will ever remember me
>Everyone I've ever loved will find someone and be happy and I'll remain alone and depressed
>I will never solve my childhood issues and be who I want to be

Attached: FB_IMG_1525913195045.jpg (640x622, 31K)

I had this nightmare the other day where I had woken up in a hospital, where a nurse told me I had died and would soon be treated or something. She left the room and I was just there, hooked up to an IV in a hospital bed.
She comes back with some huge ass needle and since it's a dream I figure out that I'm about to be lethally injected.
>Jump out of hospital bed and smack that shit to the fucking floor
>Nurse just looks exasperated, tells me that this is just a formality and I won't feel a thing.
>run for my life trying to find exit out of hospital
>reach hospital doors
>enter the same exact room where I started
>nurse looks at me with some annoyed look on my face, gets another syringe
>I try to jump out the window
>land in the hospital bed
>Ask nurse what the fuck I can do to get out of here
>she tells me I can't, I should just let them inject
>soon as the needle touches my skin I wake up
Involuntary lethal injection and drowning are the ways I am most afraid of dying.

Write about anything that is on your mind! WRITE DOWN YOUR NIGHTMARES AND BRING THEM TO THE LIGHT OF DAY. Your dream tells me that you are afraid of talking to a girl you might light because you feel insecure about yourself. BE BRAVE. WITHIN YOUR SOUL IS ENDLESS COURAGE, LOVE, PEACE AND JOY THAT YOU ONLY HAVE TO FIND. SEARCH WITHIN AND LISTEN TO YOUR HEART FOR IT WILL GUIDE THE WAY

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Write it down! Write about what is on your mind!

YOU WILL MAKE FRIENDS. Do not be afraid to meet new people! Go out there and let the fire in your soul burn bright as the heavens! You do not know that she is the last girl who you will love. You just have to KEEP GOING ON YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS and NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT. Do not let the pain in your past hold you back ONE MORE SECOND OF YOUR PRECIOUS AND UNIQUE LIFE. BE BRAVE AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOU WILL REACH THE HEAVENS

You do not know that you will not be good at that job! If you keep trying YOU WILL GET BETTER NO MATTER WHAT. If that is not a job related to YOUR PASSION then LEAVE THAT FIELD RIGHT NOW AND LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND TAKE THAT PATH. It will be hard if you decide to change majors, but THERE IS HOPE. Just focus on wha inspires you and LET WHAT INSPIRES YOU KINDLE THE FIRE IN THE CORE OF YOUR BEING.

I WILL REMEMBER YOU. YOU ARE NOT ALONE BECAUSE WE ARE FAMILY IN SOUL.
LEAVE YOUR PAST IN THE PAST AND MOVE ONWARD TOWARDS THE FUTURE. MOVE ALWAYS ON TOWARDS THE HEAVENS AND NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT

Meditate. Face your demons in your mind and LAUGH IN THE FACE OF EVIL. LET THE LIGHT IN YOUR SOUL BURN WITH THE HEAT OF ALL THE STARS IN THE HEAVENS

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Attached: 1505290933575.jpg (960x720, 109K)

I hate being alone, you know? It's like the reverse of how it should be... When you're alone, you're supposed to be safe, but when I'm alone, I'm so vulnerable, because I don't have anyone to protect me from myself.

I'm sick... Unwell... It eats at me. Every time things get worse, I ask myself "is it worth living life, knowing it will always be like this?"

I have no value; no control. I feel like a fraction of a person. I can only barely function... I feel lost in the dark, like I'm in too deep for rescue, and I can't make it on my own.

You fear death.
DO NOT FEAR DEATH EVEN FOR A SINGLE MOMENT. Death will come for us all one day so LIVE TODAY and LIVE WITHOUT FEAR OF ANYTHING EVEN DEATH ITSELF FOR EVEN DEATH CANNOT KILL YOUR ETERNAL SOUL AND IF YOU LEAVE YOUR EARTHLY VESSEL YOU WILL STILL BE IN THE HEAVENS ALWAYS so DO NOT FEAR. NOTHING CAN KILL THE ETERNAL LOVE AND COURAGE AND PEACE AND JOY THAT LIVES WITHIN YOUR SOUL EVEN NOW AS YOU ARE READING THIS. FEEL YOUR SOUL AND FEEL THE ENERGY WITHIN YOU AND NEVER LET IT GO. Focus on taking one step after another on your path TO THE HEAVENS

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

LIVE A GOOD LIFE and every day DO YOUR VERY BEST TO BE A GOOD PERSON and to IMROVE WHO YOU ARE. MAKE YOURSELF

Attached: Kamina15095792.jpg (500x344, 59K)

Thank you friend, and your dubs have been checked

Find peace in solitude. KNOW THYSELF. You don't need anyone to protect you because YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO PROTECT YOURSELF. THE FIRE IN YOUR SOUL BURNS BRIGHT AND IT WILL CUT THROUGH THE DARKNESS LIKE THE LIGHT IN THE HEAVENS

LIFE IS WORTH LIVING. You must find your passion and what will make YOUR life WORTH LIVING FOR YOU. MAKE YOURSELF.

YOU HAVE VALUE. YOU ARE VALID. YOU HAVE CONTROL. YOU ARE IN CONTROL AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU, EVEN YOURSELF BECAUSE THE CHOICE TO DO NOTHING IS STILL UP TO YOU JUST AS THE CHOICE TO DO ANYTHING IS UP TO YOU
IT'S ALL ON YOU. YOU CAN DO IT.

You may feel lost but YOU ARE NOT LOST and YOU ARE NOT ALONE because I AM HERE TO GUIDE YOU and YOUR HEART WILL GUIDE YOU AS WELL so DO NOT FEAR but LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND LET YOUR HEART BE YOUR GUIDE ON YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS

Meditate. Search within and FACE YOUR FEARS. LOOK YOUR FEARS RIGHT IN THE FACE AND LAUGH WITH ALL THE JOY IN YOUR SOUL FOR BY DOING THIS ALONE YOU HAVE ALREADY WON

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Attached: Kamina152893645.jpg (630x345, 52K)

How do I open myself to this chick I'm dating? How do I stop being afraid of love?

Attached: Kaminas1503904286.gif (512x288, 87K)

Walk right up to her, look her in the eye and ASK HER OUT ON A DATE. Make it simple! Ask her if she would like to have coffee with you or if not that, something else that you would enjoy but BE THE ONE TO MAKE THE DECISION and BE DECISIVE. BE BRAVE. You only fear rejection, not love, but if you don't try then you will never succeed so THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IS TO TRY AND TRY AGAIN and even if you fail, even if things don't work out with her, GET BACK UP AND KEEP GOING ON YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS.

TALK TO HER TOMORROW AND ASK HER OUT ON A DATE. BE BRAVE AND SHOW NO FEAR. NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU BLEED. JUST KEEP GOING ON YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Attached: Kamina1534239047.jpg (736x1030, 55K)

Maybe this is dumb but, I'm lonely... Anyone wanna post their Discord, and we can chat? I dunno, maybe about Steven Universe or some shit?

I do not trust discord.

You are not alone! Write down what is on your mind here! What are your nightmares? Write about what you never talk about anywhere else!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.03.10 PM.png (838x576, 476K)

I dunno. The only things I haven't said to someone else at least once are pretty fucked up. I might not wanna go there, myself...

A while back I made an social outcast girl my best friend. She was always super introverted and depressed, well long story short, I was the only person she liked, and the only person who cared about her, but I fucked up my life, bada-bing-bada-bam, we got separated, and I don't know how she's coping with life, and her social ostracism. I failed.

Write about whatever you feel like you want to share here. Be brave! Look your fear in the face and never back down!

Contact her if you can. Ask her about her life, tell her about your life. Do not let her go if there is a chance that you can talk to her! I can tell that you really like her so BE BRAVE and TALK TO HER. YOU HAVE NOT FAILED BECAUSE IT IS NOT OVER YET AND EVEN IF YOU FAIL YOU GET BACK UP AND BRUSH YOURSELF OFF AND KEEP GOING ON YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS

Attached: 29594651_956872944487919_2704033710804738805_n.jpg (700x438, 71K)

I'm a fuckin' tranny who told all my online friends that I'm a normal dude. It just felt easier than going thru the same process of explaining what it is and how I'm not like those tumblrfags who cry about pity all the time. My nightmare is them finding out that I've been living a lie this whole time and I'm abandoned. I'm out to some friends and class mates since I can't exactly hide it. But, I enjoy the company of my online friends more since we play vidya together.

If they're really your friends, then they shouldn't dislike you for it. If your friends are people who couldn't understand how tough it can be to tell people you are transgender, why are they your friends?

If your friends cannot accept you for who you are then THEY ARE NOT YOUR REAL FRIENDS. Do not be afraid to open up to your friends. If they stay with you or at least open up how they feel about that to you then they are real friends and if they leave or if they do not tell you how they feel then they are not real friends and you will have distanced yourself from people who are not friends anyway.

That is good that you are open with people in real life. That in itself is very difficult to do sometimes. I am proud of you that you have found your inner courage enough to convey your true self and how you really feel. Keep playing vidya with your online friends and keep studying hard in school and GRADUATE. Don't worry what other people think as much as what YOU think. Keep going on your path to the heavens and NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Attached: 22730039_1500309896683467_2578699151216902928_n.jpg (720x720, 59K)

I've thought the same thing but I still have the dreaded feeling that they wouldn't accept me despite playing games for 4 years together now. I love these people, they're great company. I'm just afraid I can't find anyone as great as they are.. it's been hard for me to find anyone of quality lately.

BE BRAVE. TELL YOUR FRIENDS THE TRUTH IN YOUR LIFE. THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. You will feel more connected to them than ever and they to you as well if you TELL YOUR FRIENDS THE TRUTH. Keep playing vidya with them! Never be afraid to tell the truth!

Attached: 20988536_1389884447790986_7535518581966267930_o.jpg (2048x1536, 197K)

I'm scared but I will try. I appreciate your encouragement, and nice dubs

I can understand being that close to someone. But I think that is why you deserve them to know the real you. It must hurt not being able to open up to them fully, because you probably have told them other things in the past that you were uncertain about, and they supported you. So deep down, you know they'll accept you... But you're still just hesitant, because you care about them and think your wellbeing isn't worth enough to take that tiny tiny infintesimally small chance that they may react badly.

But you really are worth it... You matter too, you matter to your friends. They'd say you were worth it, wouldn't they?

BE BRAVE. HAVE NO FEAR WHATSOEVER IN ANYTHING YOU DO. HAVE COURAGE AND KEEP REACHING FOR THE HEAVENS

Attached: 20994401_1388472447932186_795992631380542747_n.jpg (960x720, 32K)

You're right. I'm just so used to being so hard on myself because I feel like I'm not giving it my all. I spent most my life wondering if I deserved to be in this world at all. But this thread tonight made me realize better things await me. I'm going to come out to them soon, I will be the honest man.

I really want a gf but I have no time or money for one and would probably end in heartbreak. I am a social autist and can't provide for my family which relies soley on my dad. I ghosted my friends because of work. I just want to be happy now, I don't care about the gf anymore. I just want to make myself and my friends happy.

Attached: bad news.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

KEEP DOING THE BEST JOB YOU CAN DO EVERY DAY AND KEEP WORKING ON YOU. Do not let your social problem get in the way of socializing! I know what it is like because I was that way too! I had to force myself to go out and keep trying! I suffered humiliation every day! I failed over and over again but every time I fail I GOT BACK UP AND KEPT GOING. EVERY TIME YOU FAIL GET BACK UP AND BRUSH YOURSELF OFF AND KEEP GOING. It will take time and effort and IT WILL TAKE FAILURE TO SUCCEED but YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP.

Do your best to save as much money as you can when you work! Keep some money set aside for anything, maybe a date with a girl! If you meet a girl you like BE BRAVE AND TALK TO HER. Talk about her life, find out what her interests are! Tell her about your life and your interests! ASK HER OUT ON A DATE. HAVE COURAGE and DO YOUR VERY BEST TO BE AS CONFIDENT AS YOU CAN BE AND LOOK HER RIGHT IN THE EYE AND DO NOT LOOK AWAY BUT SHOW HER THE COURAGE THAT LIVES IN THE BURNING FIRE OF YOUR SOUL.

A date does not have to be expensive at all! Do your best to work with what you have and YOU WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT. Just KEEP YOUR HEAD UP and KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR NEW OPPORTUNITIES THAT THE UNIVERSE WILL GIVE YOU

Reconnect with your friends! Find a day when you can get together and go hang out with them! CHERISH YOUR LOVED ONES ALWAYS AND FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT

Meditate. Find your passion. The answer is within you, you only have to find it by listening to your heart. LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND LET YOUR HEART BE YOUR GUIDE

BE BRAVE. STRIVE TO MAKE YOURSELF BETTER AND MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER and everything will begin to fall into place. just KEEP GOING ON YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Attached: Kamina.png (1280x959, 1.27M)

I am going to bed. THANK YOU FOR WRITING DOWN WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND. YOU ARE ALL BRAVE FOR DOING THAT ALONE. I AM PROUD OF YOU. I must go but I WILL RETURN

Even if the thread archives before I return know that I READ EVERY SINGLE POST EVERY TIME so WRITE IT DOWN AND FREE YOURSELF. BE BRAVE AND HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF.

May your sky be more colorful than ever.
May the brightness of the day reflect on your soul

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

YOU
CAN
DO
IT
BECAUSE
I
BELIEVE
IN
YOU

Attached: Kamina1502934720.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

bumping by asking how many Kamina pictures you have in your folder

I'm pretty sure the guy who I live with is conspiring against me. Him and the guests he has over. I get panic attacks often when they're around, because I pick up on little cues they do - subtle gestures when they think I'm not looking, whispers out of earshot, etc.