6'3"

>6'3"
>220 lbs (not fat either)
>Box/do martial arts (have done so for years)
>Wear nonthreatening clothing (cat shirts, star wars, plain colors, etc)
>Never say a word in class, always mind my own business
>Very calm personality/voice/body language

Yet constantly--like at least 1 time a month, random grills I don't even know go out of their way to tell me they could beat me up/whoop my ass. "I'm not afraid to fight you--i could easily take you down"

Never once had a guy do the same.

Why do girls do this? Femanons do you have any clue at all?? This is concerning me.

Attached: 9edb5a4165ef4831f96669b2d5d224b0.png (273x265, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn2om3_4tzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're flirting with you retard.

that or they're either joking or dumb af. even the weakest men can take on most women.

fuck, im so into that

girls who act like they could own me, whether its true or not is the best shit ever

this

>6'3" boxer in a 3 wolf moon t-shirt
They're doing that because they think you're retarded

Sometimes it's family members though.

Originaliologrol

Literally just look them in the eye and say "Are you challenging me to a wrestling match?" If she shows up in anything besides gym clothes start directing the situation into fucking.

They're speaking about fighting on women's terms. They're saying you creepy and they could cry rape and get you kicked out of college if you don't stop talking to them.

Nah they mean real fighting. Like wrestling/fist fight

they're joking you sperg. the joke is that they obviously COULDN'T beat you up, so its FUNNY to act like they could.

>tfw you are a beta and don't realize it

Idk some of them seem pretty adamant about it. Like they'll explain how they were raised by their older brothers or how they grew up in the hood and stuff. Really spooky.

Tell the next one who says this to square up.

Just shut the fuck up and return to your humblebragging reddit Star Wars shirt dumb Chad life you disgusting normal person.

If you knew me youd realize how entirely wrong you are. But I'm not going to try to defend it.

Next time one does this what should I say to them?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn2om3_4tzw
1:03

>has girls come up to him to flirt with him over his masculine build
Yeah, not Chad at all.

>girls speak to him
Chad

>never say a word in class, mind my own business
>random grills go out of their way to tell me they could beat me up/whoop my ass

I don't think these two connect

This.

I don't get how some people can be so socially oblivious.

It's true though.

Yeah no joke I'm on the spectrum (diagnosed).

Maybe but I don't really think so. I don't think you'd consider me Chad if we met irl