You know whats neat? I just ate an edible marijuana cookie

You know whats neat? I just ate an edible marijuana cookie.

In roughly 60-90 minutes I'm going to become a completely different person. I'm going to get high as a kite. I have Greek food that's going to be delivered in roughly 45 minutes from now.

Tonight is going to be something spectacular.

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnUVWLRo-5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yet you're still all alone

Even better. Being high around humans sucks. Have fun OP. Did you make the cookie yourself?

>I just ate an edible marijuana cookie.

did you eat the entire fucking thing you absolute doorknob?

Happy trails OP, hope you get some fantastic faps in before you fall asleep

Only n00bs with no tolerance can't handle sub 300mg doses.

lmao'ing if you got it from a dispensary
all that shit is fucking weak its allowed by the state BECAUSE it's fucking weak

just dont think about "it" too much OP or else you might get some serious anxiety and we wouldn't want that now would we

How big are your cookies?

go deep in the murky waters op

Explain Korova products then, imbecile.

>he doesn't eat 3 at a time to get a nice buzz that lasts all day
It's like you don't even abuse weed lmao

i make mine myself, usually just make one bigass one and take a bite or two. the first edible cookie i had i bought from a dispensary was about the size of my palm and i barely felt anything, it was fucking awful.

Attached: 1511479470786.png (472x565, 18K)

I have no "it" because I'm not an idiot who leaves untied ends in my life

Attached: aaxgD9b.jpg (800x638, 51K)

Is it legal to buy mj in cali yet? or do i need some medical perscription BS

Attached: 1423201764997-4.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Huh the first edible I ever had was a brownie from a coffeeshop in Amsterdam and it was a really nice experience.

nice, getting high can almost make you forget about the inherent meaninglessness of life for a few hours.

Attached: 1514262527724.png (501x660, 254K)

>he doesn't know about the mind bending "its" universal to all men throughout time
I see so youre still young. Probably in highschool "omg someone finally offered me drugs guys!!"

first edible I had i barely got high and ended up taking a nap, i think its normal probably

>tfw you can't experience the feel of smoking in the worry of activating schizo genes

Attached: a.jpg (349x369, 21K)

>an edible marijuana cookie.
hello mr police man, I do not do the drugs

just say edible you fucking idiot

Fuck off normie. He can say whatver the fuck he wants
>hurr durr make sure to use the appropriate lingo so we can all relate to each other and bond in our social group

Fuck korova. The last time I ate just a tiny piece of that stuff I was high for 3 days shaking uncontrollably with no idea who I was or able to string along 3 words in my head.

Actually fuck edibles in general it either I feel nothing or I'm shot into space for way too long

Update: I'm feeling pretty fucking good and listing to rock music. It wasn't as strong as I'd like it to be, but I'm definitely not disliking it. Gonna smoke a bowl later.

It's never enough with you weedfags. High and already thinking of the next time to get high.

Attached: 3ywmrc9u03dy.jpg (673x495, 32K)

GUYS I HAVE A WEED QUESTION

>smoke a lot of meh weed
>get pretty high off a bowl or two
>buddy goes to dispensary and gets me some good stuff
>get higher than ive ever been (while smoking) on less than half a bowl of it
>dont even get the attacks of anxiety that the pure sativa stuff gave me (this was a hybrid)
>have lots of fun with it especially since i dont have to worry about anxiety
>smoke it 3 days in a row (never really smoked consecutively before)
>fun as fuck the first two days
>third day something just goes wrong, im in my room fucking creeped out, all of the stupid shit in my room that i have a connection to, like posters or anime figurines i dont acknowledge or feel any personal connection to, eventually i dont even see them on my walls
>turn attention my white ass walls, feel like im in a really scary postmodern(?) prison where everyone and our ideals are ass backwards and deranged
>freaking out and making sure im not gonna start seeing shit like faces in the walls (i have a really big phobia of schizophrenia, im scared i may have it even though ive never suffered any kind of visual/auditory hallucination)
>start to confuse my breath with a really scary, wispy voice
>keep looking around making sure nothing is gonna start popping out
>even though i said i was freaking out, at the same time i was at this "im okay" level but it was kind of like a "im okay but definitely not okay but ill be okay", if that even makes sense
>eventually it passes
>next day
>feels like a weird dream
>feel like im being followed
>cant go too much into detail but everything seems foreign but familiar

So it's gotten a lot better as times gone by but I recently tried drinking and I got the same feeling of dissasociation? and paranoia even though it's a depressant and not a hallucinogen. Just my paranoia? I think I'd know if I had schizophrenia by now, I'm 20. Am I not gonna be able to abuse drugs anymore or how lobg of a break should I take? I've been sober for about a month now.

Attached: 6A447C35-28F9-447A-93A6-D3A45EC3976D.jpg (500x747, 73K)

a hee hee. a hoo hoo

Attached: mad.jpg (260x194, 8K)

search 'online medical' friend did an e-interview with a 'doctor' and had his card 3 days later
costs money though, forgot how much

I mean I'm gonna smoke a bowl in like 30 mins. I'm not thinking of my next high if I'm already high.

Give yourself like 4-6 weeks to chill and lose your tolerance and think about your relationship with weed, start again with small doses and see how it goes.

You could take it easier with the stronger bud. You dont want mj to throw you into the derealization world don't you. A beautiful yet frightening world, might go bonkers in that place. Just take breaks or stop taking bowls, roll them.

>tfw half your extended family is schizo
>smoke daily anyways

fugg it

damn that sounds comfy as fuck
enjoy yourself my brother

are you sure it was normal weed, not spice or some shit like that?

Sounds like you just had a panic attack, it can happen if you get way to stoned.

uncle joey would be ashamed of you
youtube.com/watch?v=HnUVWLRo-5s

I'm always mad you dumb nigger.

Edibles last for hours you dumb addict. Theres no way you will not still be stoned in 30 min

I'm a daily smoker and barely smoke more than half a gram a day. You just overdosed

sounds pretty nice, user. wish i didn't have a hangover.

Yeah, I really didn't expect it to do that to me is all, it felt different to a normal panic attack, that's for sure. Probably derealization like one of you said. I think I would've experienced something like this on edibles, where I did too much on a sativa and had an incredible uplift which spiraled downward into the worst I have ever felt in my life mentally for absolutely no reason, and another time I did ate too much of an indica and felt so good it freaked me out like I or my brain was just melting into a soft, comfy goo. Guess I'm a lightweight kek. I'll probably smoke with a friend during the day and avoid getting too stoned. I also would deal with the paranoia of getting caught and it would be nighttime whenever I would smoke, probably not the best of ideas.

Thanks lads.

Nah it's definitely not spice, I had the whole buds given to me and it's not the same colors/texture.

medical is not weak