Found out one of my cousins has depression and is talking about suicide constantly...

Found out one of my cousins has depression and is talking about suicide constantly, and my parents want her to stay at our house for a couple of weeks to see if she gets better.
Would it be a bad idea if i try to convince her to let me fuck her while she's here?

Attached: lepe.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

go for it, this world doesn't matter, do what you want

Do you only care about yourself? Do your cousin a favor and don't make her life any worse. Otherwise you might have one less cousin.

>talking about suicide
Lmao roastie behavior detected. Tell her parents to send her to Guangzhao (a city in China) to make her normal again.

be a good cousin just shoot the shit and do fun things with her like go to amusement parks or whatever. If she gets feelings for you tell her you'll do anything if it makes her feel better.

Everyone is probably going to think you're a piece of shit for trying to take advantage of her when she's vulnerable.

Noif you're trying to get her to kill herself right then and there

>Guangzhao
It isn't Guangzhou? Either way why this city?

I'm not heartless, i said i wanted to convince her since i'm also a depressed fuck with daily suicide thoughts. i think i can swing this to let her have some fun also, since her parents are poor compared to mine and she isn't the best good looking but she's sort of 5/10

Might as well but don't be super up front about it, just setup situations that build sexual tension and move that way.

you are going to litterally push her to suicide, that will be rock bottom for her

As far as I'm aware she's depressed because she's poor and has no friends and literally talk to her cats lol
How bad could this be, i mean a one time thing with your cousin should build some confidence

be nice to her, depressed bitches are always needy, if you're nice to her even if a little you might not even need to ask

do it dude, sounds great

Sex is the best antidepressant for me. This is why I pay for hookers whenever I feel down. Just go for it. Make sure you eat her out first so she relaxes and gets wet too. Get morning after pills too in case she isn't on birth control. I use Postinor.

just be friends with her. you are literally getting a friend hand-delivered to you. i wish i could have just one

I read the first sentence and thought you should fuck her before I even read the second. Clearly this can't be a coincidence and God is sending us a message that you should do it. What are the odds we'd both think about it?

Do it for the love of God do it
You will get pussy and she will be so distressed she will self delete another roastie

Introduce her to r9k and let her gain orbiters. She will be poor no longer.

bad idea... you'll be seen as crazy by your family for the rest of your life

not at all. sex cures da pression son.

Just wait till she's dead and take her corpse do that if she doesn't commit suicide, your family won't shunned you

That's a very pretty girI.

Man don't take advantage of her while she's weak (depressed and thinking about suicide). That's like kicking someone while they are down.

IT would be a very bad idea. My cousin tried to rape me and it literally made me want to an hero when I wasn't even THAT suicidal before.

So most likely scenario is that she'll kill herself and it'll be your fault.

what is your idea of a 5/10? Show us example pls

Fucking newfags I swear to God
jfc robot