Is there anything worse than being a spic???

We are literally the toxic waste of genetics, we're full of body deformities and health problems, our race looks like literally goblins with our shit-tonned skin, small round bodies and facial aesthetics wich resembles the orcs from LOTR, we also have low IQ we're proned to violence, our culture and history is irrelevant, we're full of poverty and mediocrity, damn i wish spaniards could traavel back in time and exterminate all the indigenous people on america so we culd be full european now

Attached: ghfghfghfghf.jpg (205x246, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJmHX67OUPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>56%'er
>don't look mexican enough to kick it with mi gente'
>not accepted by whitey because mutt
fuckin' a, homes

Same, i often got mistaken for white guy even tho i am full on beaner and prefer to run with that than be a spic.

I mean you could always be a pajeet or a straight up nigger.

I hate the culture. I never got along with them but then again I never got along with anyone. I just keep to myself and my dogs now.

Proud spic here! And yes the worst possible thing would be to be an asian male; those guys have a hard time with girls. I'm not dark, so I get all the white girls.

This is true. Take heart in the fact that you aren't a pajeet or a nig, OP.

Attached: 1473146332432.jpg (648x484, 53K)

>spic
>culture and history
kek

>faggot hating himself because of something out of his control.
get a grip faggot and don't be a bitch.

They unironically do have culture and history though.

You have better women imo and there is a nice variety too. Some got a bit of nigger in them, some a bit of white, some are pretty much white. There's nothing better than taking a thicc latina home and cumming in her pussy while she whispers Spanish in your ear

Attached: b7c675fd90a065cea53a4d1a655c061f--taste-the-rainbow-selfie.jpg (732x960, 63K)

>tfw half spic half asian
im never gonna make it man

Friendly reminder that the Zapatistas could have made us great

Bruh that girl you posted is ugly as fuck though. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

user, if we had the opportunity for that, we would not be on this Brazilian monkey petting forum

you just gotta make the best out of your situation my dude, my great uncle shot gooks in Korea and hooked up with some qt Asian and he was a huge spic

Borders are the only walls spic women have to look out for

Attached: image.png (483x804, 876K)

>1600
>get SPAINED
>stuff is pretty chill
>being in slavery is pretty good
>miguel hidalgo comes and "muh independence"
>shit hits the fan
>now a shithole
Fuck

>family is entirely spic
>look ok, nowhere near goblino tier
>everyone is respectable
>move halfway across the country to TX
>get none of that "big family" element that makes being spic nice

Most likely why I'm here

Remember that indigenous guy who became our president (from mexico) around 1900? He got a solid gold transport for himseld and fucked up the country even more; dont trust aborigins

Too close to the border resulting in drug gangs and cartels, everyone is suspicious.

Or rather
>be world
>doing pretty good
>Americans come along and "muh democracy"
>world shit hits the fan
fuck

>my face is already sagging and turning even more ugly at age 20
I have a nice family though and they are my reason to keep on living

>don't look Mexican enough
Pic related is a Tejano that looked so un-Mexican that he got the nickname "Barbie". And he was STILL able to join a Mexican cartel. The reason you're not accepted isn't your race. It's your personality, compa. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Attached: B740097B-92A5-4EED-829B-1347BA072ADF.jpg (854x570, 61K)

I feel sorry for black women. Damn near no one wants anything to do with them. Hell, many black men hate/refuse to date them.

Or you could just stop being ashamed of who you are. Have some pride damnit.

Attached: 20180509_204230.jpg (2448x2448, 1.09M)

>Spain "discovers" the new world
>Most fertile and resource rich land on Earth
>millions of easily enslaved people available
>Bankrupt by 1607

Attached: 1378796023903.gif (295x254, 1.63M)

Look at that face, what a fuckin chad!

Attached: image.jpg (200x261, 13K)

nice LARP white boi
originnallyy

They killed all the beta boi's with the comon cold and had to replace most of them with niggers. What the fuck man, shit I don't even think that native Americans got cucked this badly.

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 26K)

>being in slavery is pretty good
>being chained in caves, not allowed to leave and getting hands chopped off when you don't find enough gold
>pretty good
>hanging you and feeding your baby to dogs
Wow this is pretty chill

Attached: D23AF888-292F-4A98-9CCC-C79FC26FF3A7.jpg (650x487, 94K)

Don't know if op is for real or baitin to get spice to demean themselves. But fuck I'm biting. Being a spic is a shame that you can never forget. Even as a light skinned "white passing" spic you're reminded of the shit people you're lumped in with after knowing your spic name or ancestry. Fucking at best with a name change I'm ethnically ambiguous so thank kek for that. But still white can't spics get their shit together and stop being so shitty and disgusting culturally, all countries and all colors of spics. The white and blacks one's are just as obnoxious but I hate the brown one's the most.

Atleast this though, I would prefer being a white looking spic for eons than to be an Asian nigger. They were born to suffer with inferior genes, spics are stupid by choice.

Please don't talk shit about Mi Presidente Benito Jaurez. That's like our Abraham Lincoln.

This, I don't know why Jow Forums thinks revolutions like the one in Haiti aren't based as fuck. It's better to live one day as a lion than an entire lifetime as a sheep. Sure the country is a shithole now but at least you're not a fucking slave.

lol at that image. if a spic makes it past 30 without ending up in prison, he's usually a pretty cool guy. don't be so down on yourself pal.

>Mexishits

Truly, they are the niggers of Latin America

Attached: 1477850443303.gif (432x432, 1.75M)

tfw no jose bf

That's a stereotypical representation of Hispanics. Most hispanics aren't gang members that have tattoos. Pic related is how most based Hispanic men dress.

Attached: tejano.jpg (1638x2407, 1.58M)

Lose the gross mustache and you'll look like a mexichad.

You mean I could be the next white looking guy who joins them?
Estoy bien

Attached: 1491495668711.jpg (608x456, 21K)

Or rather
>be world
>doing pretty good
>Europeans realize the world is bigger than their continent and "muh colonialism"
>decimation of whole races, destruction of empires, slavery, worldwide torture

>can actually walk through predominantly hispanic/low-income areas without automatically getting whistled at or my ass beat
>low standards, being moderately-bright means automatic scholarships
>Neomarxist sheep have a much harder time calling you a Nazi
>thank you diversity quota
>hair is thicker and wavier
>nobody is actually racist to you IRL
>family values have yet to be completely nuked out of your culture
>only like 5 times more violent than white people, not even half as dangerous as black people
>slightly harder to sunburn
>cousins are cool
It's fine.

>find shit tons of gold
>pillage said shit tons of gold
>so much new gold into the economy all of a sudden it crashes your own economy

t. false-flagging retard

Attached: mexican.jpg (200x300, 10K)

Barbie was a Mexican Texan. I don't know if they would allow some white guy named Bob Smith from Minnesota to join.

stop being self hating a Mexican is one of the riches man on earth

Attached: 632852280.jpg (3094x2058, 393K)

For real? Speaking as a blackbot I thought hispanics lived life in medium difficulty or something.

EZPZGGNORE - Rich male of any race
Easy mode - White
Medium mode - Spic or Asian (including mediterranean and arab)
Hard mode - Black
Inferno mode - Native American or Pygmy
Dante-Must-Die - Pajeet

No offense user but that's my manhood right there. Also, I tried the cleanshaven look once and I looked very bad.
>tfw this is literally my name

>kike mudslime is the richest man on Earth

>be aztecs
>go to war for fun
>rip people's hearts out every day
>all sort of really savage shit
>worship war and death
>spaniards come over
>literally every single other tribe that hadn't been sacrificed to death already teams up with the spanish
>get BTFO
>400 years later, constantly shout about how WE WUZ KANGZ but at the same time the spanish are evil for invading us and getting us to stop sacrificing people
Spain did more good for the entirety of what is now Mexico than the Aztecs ever did, fuck off you retarded cunt.

I'm sure they would allow a 4'11" blonde-haired, blue-eyed ugg-loving basic bitch named Aspen or Stacy or Hannah from Minnesota or Iowa or fucking Portland in if she was crazy enough. Like, if she hacked off some dude's fingers bit by bit and cauterized the wounds with a torch. Or stabbed some guy 15 times in the chest and sent him in pieces to his mom, or dissolved a guy in a barrel or some shit. Or just shot the right guy in the face.

>be hispanic
>women are crazy maybe even crazier than negro women
>try gringo women
>only want tall minorities and aryans
>incel gringo: women don't like you because of your macho culture and arrogance
>s-stop projecting gringo hispanics can be very good partners
>incel gringo:literally worse than niggers
Why are white incels so angry? What the fuck did we do? Time for more wine I guess.

Attached: image.jpg (460x348, 24K)

I don't know why the family values is shilled so much about Mexicans. I'm Mexican and everyone in my family hates me and vice-versa. 2nd and 3rd generation Mexicans are almost indistinguishable from normal Americans, values wise.

>holding babies so dogs can eat them
>hanging a woman together with her child
>guy in the lower right corner has his hands over his face, cowering in fear
Conquistadors were fucking savages. How could you even do this to other humans and then claim to be Christian? At least the Aztec religion revolved around being cunts, Spaniards pretended they were good people and still did this shit.

Sorry that's happened to you. My family is stereotypically huge, full of cousins, super-close, and full of people named after each other.

The Aztecs aren't the only civilization that Europeans destroyed. White people sailed the entire planet in search of life to destroy. They're a human virus.

Other tribes got fucked too because they didn't know how to read the fucking bible

Who is the most based Mexican out there?

You could try being black.
All your problems x100 as well as being the joke of the planet. People don't even consider you human.

>people thinking Aztecs actually looked like the indios from Oaxaca and other manlets
Wrong, Aztecs were a tall Aryan looking people. It took almost all of the tribes in Mexico, working alongside the spanish to defeat them. Aztecs had literally conquered all of Mexico and were hated by everyone.

Attached: 20180509_211038.jpg (1080x1489, 946K)

I don't give a shit about the rest of the world. I know that here in Mexico, they were better than the savage Aztecs that we worship today for some fucking reason. You a self hating white cuck or some other race that got BTFO?
>get your heart ripped out
or
>get forcefully converted
Besides, most latin American countries are still mostly catholic to this very day, if they are so assblasted about getting divine salvation why do they still worship the Catholic god?

How bad does your family look like every one of my in my family is 5' 11'' or taller and either white or bronze color also the culture isn't to bad if your parents or your grandparents didn't grow up in El Campo my father did but soon grew out of that mind set after starting his business

Have some fucking pride, this shit that you just mention can be unfucked, but if you decide to act like a cuck then you will only help the problem. Give a good image to your spic brothers.

Also
VIVA PORFIRIO DIAZ

>Aryan looking
Aztecs were the descendants of the Olmec. Olmec had wide noses, big lips and tiny slant eyes, very little body hair. We can look at the natives from in and around Mexico to figure out what the Aztecs looked like. They did not look Aryan. They may not have looked like modern Mexican Indians do, since so much has changed and Indians these days are unhealthy, which fucks up their bodies and makes them short and look weird, but the Aztecs didn't look Aryan.

You can still see Aztec features in Mexican girls. The slanted eyed, the dark skin, the bump nose.

Stop it Juan, you're not white.

Aztec pride, fuck those mayate ass olmec bitches

you are a degenerate race born of rape and your ancestors made human sacrifices to the demons they worshipped

The last part sounds pretty cool

>all of the self-hating people in this thread

fucking pathetic.
what bugs me the most is how ill-informed all of you are.
here's how things really went

>be mexico pre-spain
>savage tribes and general old world fuckery
>one tribe(aztecs) becomes so morally depraved that every other tribe realizes they should probably tone it down
>spainiards arrive
>at first you are weary of it being an eternal anglo in disguise but you realize they can help you BTFO the aztecs
>the spaniards agree so every tribe works together to BTFO the aztecs
>don't know what to do afterwards but the spanish stay to rule over your country
>you reluctantly agree because you are still grateful for aztecs being BTFO
>the spanish decide to be as greedy as the eternal anglo and you're forced into unfair conditions but atleast the country is being civilized
>laws enacted that prohibit any slavery or general mistreatment of the native people
>eventually through some weird circumstances the spaniards control over the country weakens and you become independent
>the french try to come over
>they get btfo
>the usa starts a false-flag to take over texas and california
>the spanish do absolutely nothing to help.
>civil war erupts in mexico
>come out of it not so badly
>country prospers somewhat
>usa decides to intervene and subvert shit
>mexico grows increasingly corrupt and doesn't grow as it should

a shame.

Attached: superior castiza woman.jpg (955x1074, 152K)

>being a milk drinking nord crying about tribal behavior

It's sort of ironic

Aztecs were like a real life metal song. They're worshipping giant snake-dragon things, wearing skulls on their faces, sacrificing humans, beating people to death with obsidian axes.

El Campo? Whats that?

>this shit that you just mention can be unfucked
Through some form of genetic engineering which is unrealistic as fuck

The fields which means they grew up poor like my father that guy tells me story's how he had nothing but sandals and shit makes me sad and feel like a cunt for not being better than him even tho we are upper middle class

milk is good but no i am not a snown*gger
and i didn't say anything to criticize tribal behaviour, you just happen to belong to the demonically influenced goblin tribe

Yeah, forgot to put "most". But still there is the option to change.

Yea it's fucking bullshit American intervention has hindered Mexico's growth by a fuck ton, they're nothing but a bunch of fucking thieves

Attached: 1521817057592.jpg (291x370, 31K)

>tfw from el salvador
ayy

not thieves, just faggots in government.

Oh yeah my mom was like that. It's impossible to talk to her when I'm down because she'll shame me since her childhood was much much worse. It's frustrating but what can we do?

>tfw colombian
Literally biologically unable to have ethics

Hell yeah! We're some sick ass goblins who worship crazy ass gods who fuck shit up! We sacrifice roasties because roasties btfo and the other tribes are manlet normie goblins so fuck them too!

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 50K)

its not that bad, we could have been pajeets or abbos, too bad we got permanently BTFO by the mutt meme

Daily reminder barrios and border towns are the equivalent of Redneck territories in the US. Our major cities are equivalent to other first world cities
youtube.com/watch?v=kJmHX67OUPM

Among the whitest looking family from el rancho (less than 500 ppl). They've mistaken my dad for Peruvian and mother as hindu. Not shitting, dont care, but most family ive met are standard poo chued out creations that i look nothing like. Parents are very religious so never around tios n shit. Homeschooled aswell. Really can't relate to this thread honestly but sure guess im spic

What is the geographic location of your family from to calculate the likelyness of being asstek?

Fucking Mexicans always talk about Aztec pride but end up being from states where there were no Aztecs. If anything, calling yourself mexican when your ancestors weren't Aztec makes you a fucking traitor, as Mexica were the name of the Aztec people who subjugated the majority of indigenous groups, but only in the central and South.

Being from michoacan I gotta say Purepecha pride! Even though I looks white af...

Hey aren't there a couple white races that migrated to Mexico?

Fuck off with your bullshit. Just accept you're a shitty person regardless of your genes

no, it's well known Colombians are genetically predisposed to being cunts. You'd know this if you had ever interacted with Colombians. Consider yourself lucky my man

I'm a Colombian, you moron. I know this country is full of cunts, but a "genetical predisposition" is different to being "literally unable" to be a person with ethics.

I started to write but realized i had 6 uncles and 3 aunts on my dads side. Mothers side can be watered down to 2 sisters maintaining 4 alcoholic brothers that have streaks living in bathrooms. Apparently their town has a designated throw dead bodies street. Dads side is good, he was also first to come over extremely poor family aswell. Their lowest point was eating meatless crows, for a family of fucking 8

I'm pretty sure you're a cunt, you're just in denial.
I have never meet a colombian that isn't a cunt, it's incredible.

>I'm a Colombian
My condolences. Hopefully next life you will be born as a better person.

At least you're not black. They've had more opportunity than spicks in recent years and the majority have pissed it away.
Spicks fucked up, their government, and that's lead to the health issues they experience.

you could be an abo or south Indian which are way worse. You could even be an inner city negro which is everything you said but 10x worse

Being nigger ain't that bad nowadays. Black men are fetishized, they have biggest dicks so getting laid for them is quite easy

>posts a pic with filter that makes his skin look as light as possible
>also either wears blue contacts or is mixed with white Europeans

Besides the dead body parts it was pretty much the same

the most retarded posts I've seen today. Congrats.

>the most retarded posts I've seen today. Congrats.
cope

>take a picture of myself
>look white
>go to the mirror and look at myself
>look brown
>go to another mirror
>look white
>take another picture
>look brown

What the fuck

Attached: 1499296031608.jpg (640x640, 186K)