Tfw MDE and Sam's videos were the only entertainment I like besides anime and video games

>tfw MDE and Sam's videos were the only entertainment I like besides anime and video games
>they shut down his youtube, tv show, and instagram

Attached: 1524862708569.png (1426x1328, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ1pO-tZbYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has a second channel with the same content. It's milliondollarextreme2. Just doesn't have any playlists though.

Yeah i know original origami

Attached: 1525640918325.jpg (512x512, 39K)

One of the things I fantasize about doing if I ever win the lottery and win a huge amount like those big powerball prizes is getting in touch with Sam and seeing if we can get a season 2 for World Peace made if I fund it.

Attached: 1511138619524.png (232x235, 112K)

He's said that he has fully written dozens of episodes, that will probably never see the light of day.

He said they just need funding or some shit. Of course that's unlikely. Did you see the PDF outlining his game though? Looks pretty interesting

no where is it
original

only underage imbeciles like this eceleb now

HIs comedy is stupid, acting like an escaped mental patient isn't comedy

his show is objectively not good. Its just a bad sketch show in general. There are so many good sketch shows out there you could be watching instead.

Kids in the Hall comes to mind, Mr. Show is another great one. Tim and Eric, way fucking better.

There is a reason mostly right wing people enjoy mde

The_Donald was a mistake
Original comment

samefag
orgina

Attached: DELET.png (720x717, 565K)

the only funny sketch he ever made was the police one, and it never even aired on tv

I wonder who's behind these (((comments)))

here is a kids in the hall sketch. It is better than anything Sam Hyde (MDE) has ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ1pO-tZbYA

>laugh track
I SURE DO LOVE BEING TOLD WHEN TO LAUGH AT THE FUNNY JOKES
HA HA HA LAUGH ALONG OR YOU DON'T GET IT HA HA HA

Video not available? oriii

>garbage laugh track shit
kys

haha he lost his le pen xD

sam hyde BTFO. all racists BTFO

i dont know the other two but Tim and Eric not so great

Paranoia/conspiracy thinking, right what you expect from SH dickriders. Everyone is out to get you bro, watch out.

what a surprise, doesn't know good sketch when they see it. Go back to your garbage MDE, you deserve it.

That's right bro, the world is totally good and safe why can't we all just get along and stuff lol XDDD

whoa...alt-right btfo...

is this anti comedy

Mr. Show is pretty good, I'll give you that one.

I used to be a huge Tim & Eric fan but their content is like pure cuckold brain diarrhea. Lost a lot of respect for Tim after the whole feud with Sam. Tim just comes off as such an obnoxious self righteous douchebag.

MDE's content is pure fucking gold, World Peace is such an underrated show.
I even bought How to Bomb The US Gov't and it's full of hilariously redpilled content. It's not for libcucks though, they're too dull to understand. Not even kidding.

I just said the video is unavailable for me hello?

that's not my fault, how am I supposed to know that.

>It's not for libcucks though, they're too dull to understand. Not even kidding.

we can understand hate speech just fine, thank you

smiled maybe once. that was truly terrible, user.

Uh oh Schlomo your satanic nature has revealed itself through trips

because I said it wasnt here my dude

how in the fuck could anyone find this unironically funny

I know a lot of people that do, me included.

>Everyone is out to get you bro, watch out.
Except they literally are. Sam gets de-platformed wherever he goes.

Shhh... You're interrupting their narrative

#1 ratings baby eat shit

i bet you watch how i met your mother too
HAHAHAAH SMURF PENIS

Lots of terrible shows do well in the ratings. Holy fuck this whole thread proves how dumb mde fans are.

I want those 5 minutes back.

Maybe you'll get it someday kiddo... but I'm an optimist heh

They shut down his youtube? Fuck. Why?

then your way of showing us that its a bad skit show is by saying your subjective opinion is the best? eat shit retard

awwww nuts billy!
now what will we watch on our phones at school!

He's alright but man does his fanbase make it hard to like him

He was my favorite. Do you know where I can find reuploads?

the fanbase isn't even that bad what's worse are the people that constantly shit on him and his comedy on every MDE/WP thread like they're trying to prove that their sense of humor is superior