Why don't you just become a trap, user?

Why don't you just become a trap, user?
teehee female(male) here btw!

Attached: 1515691047203.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

i wouldnt fuck with that guy in a million yeers

Attached: 1524405120663.jpg (436x431, 46K)

>"The Great Jabba welcomes you to his speedrun of streets of rage 2."

Why even bother becoming a woman if you're not going to learn anything about feminine aestheticism......

omw, user!
i will be kawaii soon uwu

nganou sure is ugly. It looks painful

>went on a date with a trap once
>looked passable in pics, send nudes of tits/ass (which were nice)
>meet in person
>illusion is broken enough, obvious masculine features still there under the filters and camera angles

yeah what ever.

he's an aesthetic motherfucker IMO

he had just gotten pounded that night so you gotta cut him some slack in that pic

They never look passable in person, even if they did, the next morning after the makeup where off and the 5oclock shallow has grown in you are waking up next to a man. So you could never have a relationship

You're right. I decided to give it a shot because we were getting to know each other first without me knowing it was a trap, but I realized I couldn't date this person because of the obvious masculinity. Ended things on a good note but never again, unless it's a 10/10 goddess trap.

Because I'm skinny and black. I'd make the worst trap possible, unfortunately.

Attached: 1521054721183.png (251x231, 40K)

But in redit traps looks femenine

Then you're volcel bruh

Attached: 1509853368864.jpg (258x245, 19K)

Actually, in highschool there was this one tranny that actually was passable I kinda knew, met through a friend. Like I legit thought they were a chick til one day friend told me she had a dick.

>5oclock shallow has grown in
yeah that only happens with fully developed men not hormonally stunted twinks

Haven't you learned your lesson Reiko?

I have a very masculine face and frame

Also i have no desire to be the little girl.

>tfw everyone hates you because feminine autism

Same. I'm kinda thicc tho so I could be an ass brah... Don't want people jacking it to my ass though.

but skinny traps are the best

actually trannies usually try to get laser or electrolysis, facial hair is stupidly stubborn, once it begins growing it won't stop regardless of your hormonal levels

i don't get it how one can not want to be a girl and make men jerk off to their ass

Attached: 1525581605575.jpg (425x566, 29K)

it doesn't stop but it does slow down a bit
6-10 hrs into a stubble from shaved is a whole different league from a tranny or a young guy's level of facial hair

If you're already feminine looking and actually put in effort you'll pass well and be cute at the same time

Attached: Timeline.jpg (1720x704, 402K)

>implying he passes as a woman

Because Im not a mentally ill retard that should be shot on sight

(s)he does though, the majority of cis women look less feminine than that

>that should be shot on sight
How can you shoot a tranny on sight if they look just like a normal guy or girl?

Attached: C_BEldwU0AAElKz.jpg (600x600, 22K)

originally a 5 star post nigga.