Robots is this a beta response? I'm high and my oneitis started texting me out of nowhere...

Robots is this a beta response? I'm high and my oneitis started texting me out of nowhere. I'm just trying to keep it going.

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-233209_1.jpg (900x1403, 107K)

1. we need context
2. you're asking literally the worst people
3. you're probably going to fuck it up anyway
4. if she likes you your best option is to avoid text and go to in person because you will probably fuck text up being a retard and if you fuck in person up it matters less because that means you never had a chance anyway

yes it is. have you tried being more confident and less clingy?

Shit I panicked and sent it because 5 minutes had passed

Do you have any context about the situation?

Fuck, how so?
What does that mean anyway, how do you do that through a text where it's so easy to seem disinterested?

Well she has a few "catchphrases", so to speak, stuff she says all the time? And she said one of them, so I responded with one I remembered, and she sent that. I'm trying to wrap up the joking I guess.
She texted back I'll report in a miniute.

I'm fucked, huh boyos?

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-233846_1.jpg (872x1432, 94K)

im sorry for your loss and this original comment isnt original

DO NOT REPLY
abort motherfucker, lock your phone away so you don't try to reply and cause further damage

Ask her out right now RIGHT NOW you have one shot at being spontaneous

Pick one of these tbqh familiano

Ok I guess I can just ask her out, but just for context: does it change anything if I've asked her out in the past and she said no but for reasons that have "nothing to do" with me?

"Nothing to do with you"
user you look like shit or act autistic if she says that

Attached: 1525915792528.jpg (250x250, 7K)

What?? No way dude.
Basically I should just drop this conversation and kms?

First just ask her out you stupid fag

See Is that still okay to do if I've asked her out previoiusly? Also good digits.

Yes. It changes everything. Do NOT ask her out again if you've already been rejected by her. Woman are FIERCELY non confrontational and will ALWAYS just say "it has nothing to do with you!" when they reject you. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ASK HER OUT AGAIN.

Do what this guy said:

Attached: 1466189737701.jpg (251x242, 12K)

I broke the oneitis loop today. We agreed to call each other and joked about how it would be really awkward which kind of helped break the ice. Talked for a little over and hour and I ended the conversation for bed but it was good. We broke the cycle of texting about nothing Indefinitely . Seeya virgins.

Attached: 1525351161547.jpg (1200x1004, 235K)

Only people ITT that are telling OP to abandon ship are redditors, look at their fucking low quality punctuation compensated for with capslock, and double space b.s.
4chad knows to always chase a woman to your last breath.

It's okay if you think it's okay. If you are asking Jow Forums anons you are probably hopeless but stop being such a fucking retard. Worst she can say is no. If she does then you don't have to deal with her again, which is great, because you get nothing from her now anyway. Literally no chance of serious loss.

Retard, I asked my gf twice before she said yes. Granted, I had already fucked her.

>does it change anything if I've asked her out in the past
Yes my dude. It changes everything for the better. You've declared interest which is all you really need to fuck a woman. It may actually take years but she's as good as yours. You just need to ask her out every time you guys have a conversation.

Can't tell if this is an ironic shitpost or not, since this literally worked for my granddad (in 1951).

>Granted, I had already fucked her
How many dicks do you think she got in that pussy and mouth before settling with you?
I bet you she participated in some gang-bangs, she probably had two dicks in that pussy and two in her mouth some times, damn she must be a filthy slut, too bad I didn't know her

Attached: 1525648070708.png (193x167, 42K)

I'm being perfectly serious. I'm kind of a failed normie so I know my shit.

If you actually knew your shit, you wouldn't have failed.

>no serious loss
But she is a good friend of mine and I wouldn't want to lose her friendship (because I have literally no others), I would obviously prefer dating her but seeing as I tried once, I would hate to ruin everything over a redundancy.

What can I say, the depression hit hard.

That's okay though; gangbangs are hot tbqh senpai, you should try having sex some time. You will understand once you've placed your micropenis inside a vagina, my friend.

Ooh you're in to being a cuck. Aight, nice dubs though

Attached: 1525817589696.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

Get her tits out love it'll be awesome

Thank you for noticing my dubs. All men are cucks because they all want to fuck their moms subconsciously and their father did it first. Who cares lel. I would much rather get laid than not get laid, having experienced both.

Just act as casually as you can about it; kind of make it a joke. Say some shit like "oh yeah remember that coffee date you always wanted to go on with me, well I'm finally free on Friday so I'll see you there?" of she's says no just act like "lmao I tried. Anyway, about your catchphrases blah blah blah" and continue on like nothing happened. DO NOT make any sort of big deal about it. Gotta act like you've done this shit a million times. Confidence, my friend. Let us know how it goes.

Originallllly this. Originally of course.

I feel like this is solid advice, BUT
Too much time has passed, bringing up a date a half an hour later at this time of night most definitely indicates I've dwelled on it too long. Loses the spontaneity.

Oh have you stopped texting her in this time? Yeah it makes more sense to do it this way in the middle of a conversation. Do you flirt with her at all?

Yeah, I was worried I'd sperg out and be unable to save face so I took the other nigger's advice and stopped texting.
I do flirt with her a lot, I suppose. We chat it up at work and my roommate always says I'm flirting hard with this girl, though it seems subconscious because I don't register it.

You still have a shot if she enjoys talking to you even with all the flirting. Does she flirt back? Seriously though, when you ask her out, you gotta keep up the facade of confidence. If she rejects you, don't let it seem like it affected you at all, and keep flirting. She may honestly like the whole persistence thing. Never get discouraged and act bummed, and never go back to just treating her like a friend. This is very important. It really is a good sign that even after she rejected you the first time she still wants to talk with you and let's you flirt.

>Does she flirt back?
Honestly no idea, I can never tell the boundary between casual friendly conversation and flirting. I've had a lot moments where it seemed like she was but I always remind myself that I'm probably seeing what I want to see out of it.

send her this:

Greetings, m'lady! Surely, the stars have crossed for us that we have met. Verily would I sweep thee off thine feet and carry thee to our destiny, for your dreams are my dreams and your love is my desire. Let no one stand in our way as we soar with the power of our love. Bestow on me but a fleeting moment of your time and thusly away with me to my residence that I may wine and dine thee with my bountiful stock of love. Your chariot awaits!