1 week on tinder. got no matches

1 week on tinder. got no matches
>feels bad man

Attached: 1490546501952.jpg (319x331, 15K)

>1 year tinder
>0 matches

>tfw 5'4 and not white
>taking shit degree at shit school
>work shit job

going to end it all soon

Attached: 1522031118341.jpg (657x527, 50K)

>1 year
>20 matches
>15 respnses
>havent met any of em irl

what do you have that thousands of other men dont?

Attached: 143547015702.png (1080x1920, 665K)

Really makes no difference if they don't want to talk to you. These is how it goes for me.
>1 match in weeks
>talk to her for a bit
>never to be heard of again within minutes of the convo
>not a single fucking date

I uninstalled it because clearly it doesn't work for someone ugly and boring like me.

I havent checked but im sure i have 0 too.
I dont give a shit tho.

>1 year
>50 or so matches
>had sex with 5 girls
You know honestly I thought I was doing pretty bad but I feel a lot better about myself

i get a decent amount of matches, maybe 15 a month, but they're almost all ugly, or if they're not ugly, they don't reply to messages. so mostly a waste of time, although to be fair i did lose my virginity using the app.

is that real? is this what life is like for women? now i'm fucking mad

Women are innately valuable.
Males are disposable.
Understand this now.

swipe
swipe
swipe
swipe
swipe

/family guy

I understand but I don't know what to do with the information

just be yourself, bro, women love that
like, if i had a tinder profile, it'd read "im autistic and tired of jacking off"
just be yourself, bro

Just live your life and understand you were screwed not only for being a male, but for being an inferior one. You are a lower member of the inferior sex. It's not your fault but that doesn't matter.
In some way, understanding this is liberating.

okay thank you user. time to abandon society

>18
>Last year of HS
>Have no clue how to even begin online dating

REEEEEE

Attached: cat.png (720x720, 629K)

Chad get out

Where do you think the "women can't be incel because they always have options" ideology comes from? Not out of thin air.

girls are just as boring OP, you're not missing out on much.

Attached: tinder.png (373x755, 111K)

I know, and I know there's truth to it, but I nevered imagined it to be this extreme. I thought they maybe got 3 or 4 times more attention, nothing on the scale of that picture. I'm more sad than anything, sad that I'm expected to distinguish myself amid all that noise

I had tinder for a day, got three matches
Idk how, maybe cause of my cringy bio. I'm ugly and got baggy eyes, the girls were pretty cute too. I only talked to one about having depression and anxiety, she lost interest a few hours in so I deleted the app.

I mean 3-4x the attention is what the average chick gets. That okay looking girl you see in class or at work? Yeah, 3-4x the attention there.

A good looking chick? More attention that you can ever imagine.

Again, the "women always have options" type stuff is actually based on reality, no matter how much women like to deny it.

Have an Apu, fren.

Attached: 1514331850642.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>women always have options and dick lined up if they're attractive enough to a degree
>men get ridiculed for wanting to fuck multiple girls in the dating process even though they're are statistically more women than men in the world

double standard bullshit right there.

Attached: arthur the real g.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>move back to hometown
>afraid to start swiping again

Attached: 1452412907942.png (552x654, 424K)

>not white
>shit degree
>shit school
>shit job
>refuses to go home, change degree, change school and change job
>would rather just kill himself
Even if you had the other things going for you you'd still be dateless because of this shitty attitude.

Yeah it's something like this. I was dating/fwb with this one girl for awhile and she showed me her tinder one day. Right swipes ten times and gets 8 matches.

I swipe left on anything with a pussy not even the fatties want me

Attached: 1525663574052.png (455x410, 41K)

yup same no matches either im doomed to be alone oh well

this. same kind of experience but also on other dating site. I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of marketing and patience, but the entire time you just have to endure your very self esteem being burned away with acid at every rejection and lack of interest.

once Jerry Holkins (tyco brahe) said "dating site look like a nightmare, thank god i never had to use them!" i can't wait to live longer than him.

>swipe left

should we tell him?

isn't there an algorithm? something about calculating how many swipes left or right number of pics and bio length??