Another college semester of not talking to anyone

>another college semester of not talking to anyone

Attached: 1522452678239.png (221x228, 6K)

Why don't you talk to anyone?

>another year of not talking to anyone

Attached: 1461216563110.gif (633x758, 182K)

>another college semester
>all my friends wont talk to me cause they're talking to their other friends

Attached: 1459024488487.gif (305x320, 980K)

Explain yourself faggot, WHY WONT YOU TALK TO OTHERS?

Attached: 1524171035392.png (600x842, 101K)

Time is running out. You'll graduate friendless, like me, and will wonder what you did the whole time

I have no reason to talk to them and I wouldn't know what to say anyway. I am interested in making social gains but can't think of a reason to make conversation with people .

Attached: 1521411128687.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>almost a decade since I talked to a non family member

Attached: 1525540691330.png (740x900, 923K)

6 years for me with no signs of changing

Attached: 1509824673629.png (568x590, 1.28M)

I dont get it, you have no reason but is interested in having social gains? It isnt hard to have small talk user, just talk about something thats recent or its on the news, then you build up from there, eventually get a number or whatever.

>It isnt hard to have small talk user

Attached: 1521068011451.jpg (1278x1181, 120K)

do you ever have that feeling where it's like you can't turn your head because of all the eyes around you, maybe looking at you, thinking about how pathetic you are, how worthless? i always feel frozen up, in a very physical way. i wish someone would beat the shit out of me

>tfw 19 and 5'4
>tfw have a bunch of male friends and have no issues talking with other males including chads
>tfw have never made a single female friend in my life and have troubles talking with them
>tfw males always approach me first while females always look away and walk away from me

wtf is wrong with me(its the height isnt it)

Attached: 1522974918055.jpg (400x343, 33K)

>another semester of talking to classmates and getting along well but never getting asked to hang out or anything else

Dont take this user's advice. I did this and got known as the weird guy who always talks about news

Yes, I realized I was going down a bad path and I feel like I've wasted a lot of time. However I still can't figure out how the fuck conversation works unless it's forced. Is it not weird to talk to people with no reason?

>get along well with lab partner
>never hang out or talk outside of lab
Every time.
All the time. I've started going to the gym as a compliment to weight loss but I get extremely anxious and have to leave if there are too many people. I can't shake the feeling that they're watching me like I'm some kind of freak.

Normies do it all the time because they do things of interest to other normies. For example, one might tell another of a recent social development, like a break up or new relationship. Or they might discuss the latest social event.

I feel you gym user, I really do

You dont need to always talk about news, a great part of a conversation is listening, listen what your partner likes to talk about and i guarantee they wont stop talking about it.

Thats the reason of small talk, you talk about anything to break the ice, then you move on to something one of you enjoy and go from there, is really not that hard.

You guys just need to get used to it, with time it will come naturally, but if you keep being the loner type then you will never get better at it.

holy fuck this feel. i'm not lying when i say that i have not been invited to a single party in my three years of going to the best university in my country. and i know that they are happening, i'm just not being invited. even though I have some good "acquaintances" and have even gone for drinks a couple of times at the college bar with them.

yeah bro I thoguht you might have that feeling too. I have anxiety and sounds like so do you. I'm afraid I don't have any advice for you, but at least know that I'm in a very similar situation

I hope to be in a spot where I feel like I can fit in with the average person. Right now I don't really have much to talk about as I only go to class and the gym. I suppose it's worth a try, I just want to unfuck myself.
For me, I believe a lot of it stems from being obese for so long. I can't remember the last time I was at a normal BMI and it really fucked my head up. I may have also become schizoid because I don't understand relationships outside of work-related ones at all. I was lucky enough to make 2 friends in 8th grade though, so I'm in a better spot than a lot of people on here.

That makes sense, it's awesome that you're self-improving though man. I don't really have an excuse other than the fact that I have very esoteric interests and am borderline autistic about emotions, conversation, flirting, etc

Thats feasible, tell me about your classes, or work, which people you enjoy the company and know something about, we can practice topics for you to talk about with them.

Thanks, it's not an easy task by any means, you're essentially convincing your brain everything it thinks is a lie. Like telling a religious person god doesn't exist. No matter how strong your argument, it will take time for them to budge on their position. And then once you convince yourself of these things you have to go out of your way to practice them.
I'm taking mostly biological science classes next semester and don't have a job at the moment. Finding a job is my next step which will hopefully provide me with a decent amount of conversation for small talk. After that I would like to pick up some normie hobbies. What are some good ones that I can talk about? The only one I've considered so far is hiking.

Thats real fucking nice. Even if you try people still make fun of you and assign you nicknames. What the fuck

I would say any sport would be a great hobby, you would be working on your health while being able to meet new people, also cooking is something i believe to be a great skill to learn, everyone enjoys eating a good meal.

You're in college and have topics in common with everyone in your class. You can literally start a conversation about homework, exams, the school itself or practically an endless amount of other things.

What's hard is once you get into the real world and want to meet women and have to think of things to talk about straight out of thin air.

Those are good ideas and I wanted to take up cooking for myself anyway.
The small talk is where I struggle. Once someone else gets a conversation rolling I can usually keep it going by asking them about themselves. But my side of the conversation is always pretty weak which doesn't seem ideal for women.
I'm off to bed but thanks for the conversation anons. I'm glad to see Jow Forums isn't completely devoid of real discussion.

Attached: 1521318040240.jpg (553x567, 66K)

I know that feel. I've been in college for four years and haven't made any friends. Sometimes I'll talk to someone in a class I have but then I never see them again after the semester is over. I did manage to strike up a conversation with a girl in the library last semester after she sat down at the computer next to the one I was using. I kept glancing over at her and finally she asked me if I was having writer's block. It was a cringey conversation full of awkward silence. Eventually I had to go to class and was so put off by how much I felt like a sperg during the whole thing that I didn't even bother to get her number or anything, I just got up, said bye, and left.

This semester there is a really cute girl who works at the front desk of the main student area. She must work an absurd amount of hours because I always see her there when I walk by. Every time I see her I just want to get a gun and blow my head off. I have no clue how to approach her. I am too much of a sperg to do so. I need some concrete reason to talk to someone (i.e. work, same class, etc.) and even then it's hard as fuck for me to make a connection. A few days ago I finally went up to her to try and start a conversation. I asked where I could find the free exam sheets and I figured from there I'd go into a conversation. Nope. After she answered my question I just froze up, said thanks, and walked away.

This inability to speak to people will be the death of me.

Sure user, good night.

iktf too. In my college there is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I only know her name and what she studies (Classics), and that we have about 8 mutual friends on Facebook. We've never met or spoken. We might have made eye contact once when we were both smoking outside. I don't know what's wrong with me - why can't I just go up and talk to her, at least to get it off my chest? I know rationally there's no reason not to, but I also know there's no way in hell it'll ever happen. This is the main reason I hate myself - I can't even do what I know is the right thing for my own good. Fuck. I'mma just listen to Slint

>relating to peers
lol yeah right

>mfw dropping my masters because i'm a fucking brainlet

Attached: 1432964232914.jpg (1023x986, 186K)

>was supposed to graduate this semester
>will probably fail this gen-ed course that I've been putting off for two years unless I ace the final and will have to come back to this shithole in the fall
Computer sciencefags, how do I plagiarize shit from online and not get caught?

Attached: 1524699812943.jpg (430x381, 21K)

It's very annoying when you are unable to do the things you think will lead to happiness. Other people don't understand, they'll just keep saying, "Dude, just talk to her," but unless you know what it feels like to be so socially inept such as myself, you can never relate and hearing that stuff gets tiring.

The chick I was talking about at the front desk isn't anything special really. I'm sure most people would just ask me what the fuck I see in her. She's just some small, extremely skinny, brown Asian girl with shoulder length black hair, bangs down to her eyes, and bags under her eyes.

I think I'm also terrified of her finding me boring. Just knowing how worthless I am as a human that I can't say or do anything people find interesting.

>Classics
I took a bunch of Classics courses as electives and it was 99% dudes and 1% ugly landwhales in all of them. They were all really interesting classes tho, especially the Indo-European myth and religion class. That shit was fire
>tfw no qt gf to study Greek and Roman history with
>tfw graduating college as a kissless virgin

Attached: 1520017703142.jpg (1137x659, 121K)

Yeah that's how I was again this semester. The only person I talked to was a Chad in one of my classes, who seemed like a pretty cool guy, but being a sperg I couldn't figure out how to go past just shooting the shit in class with him.

And it fuckin sucks that now that I'm deeper into my major and I have to go to classes with a lot of the same people and go to events with them and shit, that once again I have to develop the reputation as the weird guy who doesn't talk to anybody. People will come up to me and ask me if I'm doing okay. I don't get it. Normies talk to each other so easy. But in the moment I just don't know what to say to them.

Tell me, is it worth the risk of permanently destroying my psyche with approach panic for a chance with this qt classicist?

Attached: girl.jpg (959x959, 165K)

>me on the first semester to literally anyone, following shitty b ursefl advice
''wowie, boy, this teacher sounds like a hardass, amirite?''
>other people
''yeah, sure'' *goes back to talking to their group of friends*

Attached: 8cc9cefc360eba33aabd22cc54112711.png (922x1198, 393K)

>Haven't seen the sun in 3 years

Attached: 1520382893826.png (750x750, 4K)

>19

Why is it that all of these literal fucking kids get in here thinking they know what suffering is yet?

Fucking give it a few years there's still hope for you kiddo.

>3.9 GPA
>Can't get internships because sperg out at interviews

Hahahaha fuck this hurts
>Dozen or so acquaintances
>Literally none of them want to do anything more than occasionally talk to me out of convenience

Get dat pussy at all costs mane

Yeah, I'm not crazy to be infatuated with her, right? I'll do whatever I can user, thanks for the encouragement

who else here /gpa-let/

I'm in my second year and haven't made a single friend, only people I talk to are my social worker and GP while at college.

>another night spent looking at people from high school on instagram have the absolute time of their lives while i havent left my house in weeks and lay in bed just eating doritos feeling shittier with every passing second

Damn what happened? What field? I'm scared this might happen to me too...

I really don't have an excuse to be below 3.5, because I have no life to focus on instead. I'm just hopelessly, pathetically lazy.

Attached: 1525643936387.png (250x250, 85K)

My graduation is in little more than a month. I didn't make a single friend or go out even once. There were dozen month-long stretches where I didn't even open my mouth to talk. My only real social contact came from group work. I just want to get it over with and then lie in my bed for the rest of my life.

Tfw just made 3 freinds a while back based on a group project but one of them is an annoying black autist, and all they talk about is fortnight.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

REEEEEEEEE
I love hanging around the type of people who hang out here but I haven't the slightest clue where to find you because you all do shit like this.

>talk to someone
>think I finally have a friend
>hang out together and have fun
>plan to take the same classes
>one day he never shows up
>turns out he dropped out
>he ghosts me from then on
>back to taking classes with no friends

Attached: 1508894422768.jpg (800x900, 47K)

>Why don't you talk to anyone?
shut the fuck up cunt