Constantly ban everything even remotely controversial and severely punish everyone who has any sort of free thoughts

>constantly ban everything even remotely controversial and severely punish everyone who has any sort of free thoughts
>all that's left are fucktard superhero movies for children and an entire generation of people who are afraid to even leave their basement

Attached: 1518587940855s.jpg (211x239, 6K)

At least you're not a fake tolerance person who lambasts anyone or anything that doesn't fit their world view

These two posts contradict each other

I'll take a vegan onions steak latte with that

Who's constantly banning everything/severely punishing "everyone" who has any sort of free thoughts?

Attached: hibiniobi.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I watched A Quiet Place today. It was pretty good. A B movie, but a pretty solid one.

Hmm I posted this but it's like someone edited it. I originally wrote "vegan ONIONS steak latte" not onion

The long nose tribe

And how do they ban everything and severely punish everyone?

Attached: 155434.jpg (960x544, 42K)

Liberal run institutions and media

For example, de-monentizing and censoring right wing content makers on youtube and blocking right wing speakers at events

Yes i understand it should be in a private companies rights but that only extends so far, and only can be fairly maintained when the platform is smaller and not basically an information monopoly

Oh so you're for regulation of large corporations and for empowering small businesses? And also privately owned colleges should be regulated by the government? You said "I understand it should be in a private companies rights" then you contradict yourself shortly after.

How as a government would you enforce these large corporations to be required monetize content hosted on their platforms that they don't like or find appealing?

Attached: IMG_33943.jpg (484x645, 77K)

ckj gjgc
kcvkvkgcjccjgci onions onions soys soyz soi bbbvjhvvhvlvvckgg

Edited a second time it seems. Again, I wrote "ONIONS" not "onion". And that's not using the food product onions as an insult it's actually a reference to the actual product.

>ban everything even remotely controversial and severely punish everyone who has any sort of free thoughts

i live in cucknada and even this doesn't happen. you're fucking spun.

Because to any rational person, they should understand the difference in dynamics between a private company, and a fucking megacorporation that basically controls our lives

I think the government should make these companies more transparent about the content they censor

Lots of big problems and i dont have the answers however i dont see how its possible to deny that there isnt a general trend of punishing and blocking certain ideas

>banning the spread of false information
>coincidentally is all right-wing material

: )

As it turns out, alternative media made by literal whos isnt always as well researched as professional news organizations

incomprehensible. have a terrible day.

>decide everything you don't agree with is false information
>hurrr wer're winning and beating those NAZIS XD

but they actually do spread false statistic. statistics are not opinions. Facts are not opinions. When "alternative facts" are getting spread, society regresses.

Has kanye actually convinced anyone that slavery was a choice? It

kanye isn't an authority figure like obongo, killary or kellyanne conway

Take that back and stop difamating my kind

Attached: Animal-Noses2.jpg (619x600, 128K)

1987: in the future we will have flying cars
2017: the best thing we have is fidget spinners