What's the most toastie you've ever made a roastie in person?

what's the most toastie you've ever made a roastie in person?

Attached: 1510056344296.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Told a girl that icp was a gang and she punched me in the mouth ayy lmao. Every since then I have wanted to hate fuck her. It'll never happen but whatever.

I was more of a robot in my early-twenties than I am now (pushing thirty). And somehow I managed to friend-zone the girl who was my only friend at the time. Apparently, according to her (qt chinese), she spent almost three years trying to drop hints, and signal how she felt; but my autistic, robot ass didn't pick up. Eventually one night, when she finally revealed this to me, she spent it yelling, screaming, slapping, and throwing coffee mugs at me until I left. Haven't talked to her since.

In high school a girl overheard me say that I didn't see what was so attractive about cheerleaders. She got offended because she was one. I think she got offended because later in the year she told me directly that she'd never date a spanish guy (which I am) in a conversation. I didn't give her a real response besides a blank "ok" so she didn't get to me.

I don't talk to women often or try to intentionally offend anyone so that's the most I've done.

Attached: 1467702872050.png (555x201, 42K)

>he wants to fuck a filthy juggalette
dude plz
i don't even know you and i know you can do better

Why is tux Pepe so popular all of a sudden?

OP posting mine from today
>get on the subway around lunch time
>its packed but get a seat
>sweating profusely from medication I'm taking
>70 year old woman comes in and I just stare forward
>gets angry that I don't give up my seat
>makes a comment about how I should get up for old people
>tries to make fun of my sweat
>tell her I have stage 4 lymphoma
>spends a 30 minute ride standing there while people in the area think she's a bitch

Attached: 1523240052154.jpg (409x409, 26K)

it was originally popular for a /tv/ copy pasta but it's becoming the icon of smugness

Women seem to get pretty upset if I look at or talk to them. Does that count?

Attached: 1520819359714.jpg (400x484, 48K)

He's a dapper and debonair fellow

>but it's becoming the icon of smugness
Explain?

There isn't more to explain
H E C U T E
E
C
U
T
E

because he cute

I hope you're being ironic

He cute
He aight

>make eye contact with stacy
>she instantly looks away and looks uncomfortable
works every time

Attached: 1520524135427.jpg (222x216, 9K)

>He cute
He sure is.

Attached: dress for success.jpg (2518x1024, 193K)

I convinced a girl in the mental hospital to try to kill herself and she actually tried lmfao. She wrapped a shirt around her neck and twisted it with a toothbrush. She got caught before she died though.

How can other Pepe's even compete?

Attached: tux pepe dab.gif (554x400, 45K)

called some nigger girl named dashona 'dashiki'
bitch used those nails to leave a wolverine scratch on my chest

I was a bully in middle school and high school. I can not remember well but I think I made some girl cry once

>lunchtime
>right before an assembly
>some roasties are gathered on a table dressed in their cheerleader uniform
>friend dares me to throw something at them
>only thing i had was those little barbecue sauce packets
>launch like five of them at once
>gets all over some roasties uniform
>she starts screeching and crying

Attached: yuigahama_yui_11109.jpg (650x650, 51K)

One time I was sitting on some bleachers and a stacey roastie was walking by talking in an obnoxious way and I did an impression of her intending her to hear. She picked up a volleyball and threw it as hard as she could at my face. It hurt but I was mostly delighted by it.

>driving home from work
>decided to stop and get gas instead of in the morning becuase we were due for snow and i wanted to get to work early just in case it was bad in the morning
>my gas cap is on the right side
>gas station is kind of crazy but one pump is open where I can back into it and be set
>do so
>some roastie on the other side was pulling in
>I never saw her, nor would i have cared
>she's seething becuase now she cant get through to another pump and is beeping at me and screaming and cursing as I get out of car
>I'm a bit confused
>she had to pull around now to where someone pulled out(all of this plays out over 15 -20 seconds tops)
>so from her spot shes screaming and calling me a prick from the other side
>so as I am laughing hysterically she calls me a selfish mother fucker (again for making her wiat 15-20 seconds)
>I reply, I'm sorry I don't live to convenience you

Her face dropped and I could see how broken that statement made her. In that second she was literally toasted.

I always teased roasties about liking them and would try to flirt with them, which always made their skin crawl. They'd hit and push me away sometimes too and I guess that's why I have a femdom fetish now.

I'd secretly toast the roasts by saying I didn't know the answers to a test when they whispered to me and I'd act all confused and lost during the test while slowly bubbling in all the correct answers and then turning it in with a smile knowing they would become sluts sucking my peepee for money in the future.

You unironically and originaly need to kill yourself

why are they so petty and vindictive? This stuff happens all of the time and they literally throw a tantrum

>send her a picture of some leftover pizza
>"This pizza reminds me of you, its meat lovers"
>she blocks me

Attached: 35b.jpg (606x605, 57K)

you aight robot boy?

Because the vast majority have the mind of a small child. The ones that don't are special and are actual wife material.

do you actually have stage 4 lymphoma?

>be me, 9th grade
>going through edgy athiest phase
>say god's not real
>known roastie addict whore gets upset
>starts berating and yelling at me
>laugh in her face
>she runs out of class crying
>not a single fuck was given by me on that day

>be good-looking tall volcel
>roastie tries flirting
>tell her to fuck off

I ran into my childhood oneitis and basically told her she was a used up slut. We'd gone out a couple of times but I quickly realized she wasn't the girl I remembered. I still enjoyed talking to her and our tastes in a lot of things are still similar but I have no romatic interest in the person she turned into after so many years on the cock carousel. She even slept with some random dude she had just met the first night I saw her.
We had gone out for coffee and were sitting on the patio by the river all frozen watching the snow fall when the conversation turned towards how she saw me these days. I told her she's beautiful but that we're incompatable and wouldn't work and that our philosophies and morals are too different. She disagreed and pressed me becuase in some ways our philosophical outlooks are pretty similar and that's when I essentially called her a whore. I was more tactful than that and what I actually said was something more alone the lines that I think I'm looking for something different than her, that I wouldn't be able to trust her which is significant because I know most of her realtionships have ended with her cheating, that I don't have her experiences, and that coming from such different place I feel there's nothing left for me to explore and grow with her. That without that mutual growth we'll only grow more different and further apart. She cried and then got angry and tried to guilt trip me about judging her, and then cried some more. It wasn't fun, I still care a lot about her fornthe girl she once was and the days we shared together but our moral codes and ideas on responsibility and commitment are very very different so I have no real romatic interest.