Tfw you get caught out by normies

>tfw you get caught out by normies

FUCKING CUNTS FUCK OFF

Attached: robot.jpg (500x1443, 95K)

>you were creepy in high school and you are still weird and creepy now.

And yet these piggies want us to feel bad when they are killed in mass shootings. Fuck that. MORE DEAD NORMIES! MORE DEAD NORMIES!

Why would you do something so stupid?

Cone on, look at this shit. She's not wrong.

>be weird and creepy
>get called out for it
>STOP POINTING OUT FACTS
How about you just stop being weird and creepy?

>making a fake profile to try and show off to normies

What the fuck were you thinking my man?

>when you call them out
>"Whoa, hey, user...chill out, ok?"
>when they call you out
>"HAHAHAH!! AAHAHAHAH!!! user, REALLY? HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"
avoid at all costs

>he thinks normies are creating fake profiles pretending to be in a relationship with themselves
Your idea of calling people out is pointing out they went to McDonalds instead of Burger King and then sperging out about it in the comments. It's not even the same thing. You're like one of those faggots who claims normies bant with you but when you do it back they get offended: it's because you're autistic and don't know where the line is.

How about you just learn to dodge bullets?

the interesting thing. they are reverse image search the girl in pure disbelief you could get a gf. that is the real state of normies. they don't believe you deserve or should have a nice gf.

Actually made me laugh thanks

Attached: 1525669961075.png (435x419, 128K)

Serves you right you dingus. This wouldn't happen if you weren't fishing for attention by faking a relationship

>the impotent rage and exaggerated power fantasies
Pathetic. Further proof that only you are to blame for your ostracisation and exclusion.

that's why they call him the bullet dodger, avi

>Act like X
>Gets called x by "normies"
>Wow, I can't believe how heartless normies are

I did something similar to me to a faggot that bullied me in middle school but it looks like the threads dead so I'll keep it to myself.

post it and quit being a faggot.

Nah don't bother posting it. It's probably shit anyway

I was bullied by an asshole from middle school to sophomore year. I got his email from a mass email my Bio teacher sent out and I was too small to fight him so I was planning on "hacking" his facebook and posting stuff that made him look bad. I guessed his password. (his last name + the year he was born) and being the autist I am, I made a fake account.

I was going to make an obviously fake girl account so he'd look like a tool, but I was /mischievous/ and thought I should make him look like a pedo. Grabbed some pics from a girl's Instagram, made the profile, then did what OP did. He got outed as a weirdo and I felt kind of bad about it, but then he stuck his finger up an 11yo when we were in senior year so fuck him.

Sounds like you got bullied by a sperg. The easiest way to deflect this shit is to delete it, change password, claim you were hacked by some cunt and move on.

Why the hell would you do that user? Is this real?

Attached: 1515651460352.jpg (1080x1419, 100K)

female nicholas cage?

i dont even understand what is happening or who is who in this picture