Hey hey HEY everybody it is after midnight which means PAYDAY TODAY the most wonderful day of the week by far! Post...

Hey hey HEY everybody it is after midnight which means PAYDAY TODAY the most wonderful day of the week by far! Post your balances! Reflect on your financial situations!

Quite a jump from last time huh? That's because apparently I got paid out from all the vacation time I didn't use, PLUS my severance, PLUS my 401k. I made out like a bandit despite being there for only 7 months. And my other job paid me today too. I am so close to 75k, but unless I get another job, reaching it will be nearly impossible because of bills. So I will keep looking!

But enough about me. Post yours people!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 12.32.33 AM.png (97x107, 11K)

Who gets paid on a Thursday?

Where tf do you work, I make barely 800 a paycheck

People who lie on Jow Forums

I've been making these threads for two and a half years.

I worked for a magazine but was laid off a few weeks ago. I did some TV work on the side and I'm now doing that exclusively. The pay isn't great and the hours aren't consistent so I'm looking for something else now.

are you a virgin? originality

Nope I last had sex about 14 days ago.

Im legit poor

I did get paid today but they dont have direct deposit and still give paper checks so I have to deposit tomorrow

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-234005.jpg (444x326, 31K)

Just my 0.02, but with my money I invest it consistently and have been achieving some pretty good returns. It may be something you want to look into

Attached: 1520304793764.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

I mean I've been working since I was like 19 (I'm 27 now) and at a few different jobs. And they've all paid on Fridays.

Maybe it's different in Canada/Europe/whereever OP is from vs the United States.

i have like 8k in my 401k. i had 18k of this in an investment service but i took it out a few months ago when i decided it was likely that the market downturn would continue for a while. anyone else #investing?

Attached: file.png (180x296, 14K)

One day at a time

I've always wondered if I'd try to still live modestly if I had more money

Attached: Untitled.png (853x187, 13K)

>super normie
this is a anti-wage slave thread? sorry i didnt know

In 2014 I was 250 pounds lived with my parents at 23 and had less than 5 dollars to my name. Fix yourself.

dang nigga, good for you man.

Tell as you story. I want to learn.

I work at publix and we get paid at 2am on thursday

so thats a few hundred thousand people at least, we've got a thousand stores with 80-200 people working in them, considering I work at a mid level store and we have like 130-150 people, and I'm pretty sure all of corporate and the out of store positions' checks hit on the same day

can you shoot me $300? I will do something for you in return. I am just in overdraft and very concerned

I make $4k - $6k a month fully passive (work like 8 hours a month), along with having $90k crypto savings.

Only have a few grand in fiat sitting in my actual bank account.

I sell a tiny bit every few months to cover my expenses.

Attached: file.png (438x30, 4K)

>tfw genuine millionaire and still a KHV.

Attached: cc013245-eef0-4f56-a570-9ed08271888b.png (900x1600, 664K)

stupid question but does having a lot of money in your savings stop you from getting health insurance help and shit like that

i have a way to make money from paypal but i live in america where you dont have free health insurance and it costs like almost as much as a house where i live for insurance alone

i feel literally naked not having at least 2k in my bank

looking for anyone?
and can that anyone be a trap?

my boyfriend is a millionaire, there's hope for you yet.
I feel extremely guilty benefiting from a hoard of money that I can't use to help anybody else.

Im starting a job paying 250k a year in a couple of months

i fucking guarantee you're not a trap, and you're just some leg-posting man

Why are there rich people on this fucking board? Were you here before you made a killing now just here to laugh the poor NEET you once were? Its what I'd do.

Attached: 20180510_034912.jpg (461x442, 55K)

>rich
>70k

>attend top 10 engineering school
>get a 3.78
>work for an (unnamed) very well known company
>get a car allowance that I don't use
>profit

Attached: electrical engineering.png (766x267, 12K)

>tfw NEET
enjoy your pittance, wagecucks

Attached: 1524352980170.gif (400x400, 82K)

what passive income coins do you hold?

Anybody wanna spot me $10 so I can go get some breakfast in a few hours?

This. Freedom is worth more than some good goy shekels

Come on, one of you nice boys has to be in a good mood. Gimme some breakfast money. Please?

Sure, whatever. Give me an adress.

It's not from passive income coins, though it is crypto related.

You're a very nice person, thank you very much.

No problem user. I hope you have a good breakfast and that things get better. Here's a naked qt.

Attached: 93.jpg (2649x3531, 1.98M)

I hope they get better soon too, believee me. Thank you for the kind words.

I was up around the 11k mark, but I bought a car and had to also pay stamp duty and insurance on it so it's looking a bit sad right now.

AUD btw.

Attached: chrome_2018-05-10_19-43-22.png (133x143, 2K)

wow i wish someone would give ME free money. im hungry too

here we are,
just started a 200k AUD / year job pulling teeth
get paid another 18k in a few days

Attached: hmmm.png (96x76, 1K)

>tfw you can no longer access your bank account and a guardian now controls your money

Anybody of you got some extra bucks? Help me meet my boyfriend soon

good job fren youre a great little saver
keep going

Attached: 64MFIt8.png (747x686, 62K)

l do desu lad

Just over 5.5 BTC and 36 LTC

very little in fiat as I used most of what I had moving a month ago, get paid a months salary by my new job in a few days though

Attached: crypto.png (369x673, 45K)

My job pays Wednesday for some reason. Idk, why do i even work

>all of these richfags

pls share

Attached: poor.png (153x84, 2K)

Jesus Christ user. I almost feel pity.

have you tried going into and taking some advice there?

I used to be a drawfag but life got in the way, haven't touched a pencil since high school. Trying to get on autism bux because of my disability but fuck it's hard. I don't want to be a parasite but I have no other choice.

Yeah but I only go long. Tried trading a few times but even the ones that made a bit of money end up taxed higher. I am not smart enough or connected enough to make day trading gains.

Buying and holding things like google, msft, n Nvidia have been good for my little brokerage account.

My 401k is index funds. I have 50k/150k in safe that I'll move to index funds next time a big correction occurs.

Attached: 1525106592827.jpg (549x664, 326K)

what is your disability user? orrrr

>tfw I own 0$
>all the money I earn goes to my parents
>they arent good with money
>neither am I since I never had any practice owning money

pic related. Hard as fuck to it get on. Also socially awkward as fuck, no friends.

Attached: you_deserve_a_seizure_for_your_posts.gif (768x646, 22K)

Yo user, Jow Forums but lurker here, I used to be in a similar boat. Also a Epileptic, but not photosensitive, my advice to you is this, depending on whatever state your in the law won't let you get on hand outs if you can walk, talk and use you own two hands etc., talk to your doctor about it he'll have to send in a notice to the state so the ss office doesn't do the average 3 time rejection to ward off niggers and lazy fucks. Granted I moved and got I actual job but that's something you can do.

Hope I helped.

Attached: 1513914547849.png (429x460, 281K)

>payday
>on the 10th

Attached: 1469310426211.png (798x457, 259K)

Thanks Jow Forums I'll mention that next time.

not who you responded to, but are you looking for a trap?

Attached: 1473316382021.jpg (768x820, 107K)

Always happy to help out a fellow tard baby

Attached: ca7c26c98ffddc9b0190e83cbc63396fd1212f31186a6282a327a570747cf915.jpg (714x650, 62K)

Starting to cut it pretty fuckin close
Film & music industry both ass
Freelance is ass

Attached: FD805E04-CFE3-48D1-97B1-B5B03824E770.jpg (1125x1228, 372K)

How can I get a job where I can choose my own hours? I do web dev now, but I could learn other programming languages pretty quick. I just feel like shit waking up early to an alarm every day, i have DSPS or non-24 or something I think.
Keeping my 9-5 job (more like 10-6 though) really sucks and keep me in perpetual jet-lag/sleep-deprivation.

At uni I lived nocturnally, skipping classes often but I graduated. I've always been good at school/work so I can still manage it being sleepy every day at work, but I can see the stress building up and manifesting: hair loss, depression, muscle loss, fatigue, etc.

If i could sleep/wake when my body wants to I might be happy again, but that just seems absolutely incompatible with a "normal" career and I've been suffering for like 3 years trying to do it

bbbbummmppppaaaaarooooonnnnniiiiieeeee doonie fresh and fruity

I've got $40,000 in my accounts, I'm getting into some light investing now with Betterment. Long term it's looking real promising

Fidelity > Betterment

I'm 100% sure you're correct, but Betterment is so easy that I just don't care. Everything is automated, everything is on my phone, I just don't have to think about it, and if I ever need it immediately I can grab it. I've got a 401k rolled over into an IRA at Fidelity and it's just such an annoyance that I don't ever talk to them. I need to just get my money from them