Merry month of may

Killed those 3 guys. Thoughts?
Why do women only like alpha men?

Attached: 1498499155601.jpg (615x409, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/07/29/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/amp/
documentcloud.org/documents/1671822-isla-vista-investigative-summary.html
fr.scribd.com/document/256304050/Isla-Vista-Investigative-Summary-Report-by-Santa-Barbara-County-Sheriff-s-Department
google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2124661/china-calls-controversial-hunt-chinese-warrior-gene-children?amp=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol Elliot looks like such a fucking twink here. Why would he think that's a good photo?

I just finished the police investigative report from 2014
What they found in his internet history :

5-23-14
Quick silent kill with a knife
How to kill someone with a knife

5-14-14
Xingjian railway station terrorist knife attack explosion bombing
Guangzhou train station knife attack

11-30-12
Philosophy of a knife

10-9-12
Did Adolf Hitler have a girlfriend
Adolf Hitler's childhood
I've never had a female friend
Nazi anime

10-6-12
Are there any knives so sharp that if you touch it you bleed
Stabbing incident
SRK survival rescue knife

10-5-12
Heinrich Himmler
Roommate takes very long showers
Young people are all mean
Joseph Goebbels has a jewis [sic] name

10-4-12
Modern torture devices
Spanish inquisition torture devices
If Hitler was born today
Blood elves are Nazis
Heinrich Himmler urban dictionary
Reincarnation of Hitler

10-2-12
If you were Adolf Hitler

10-1-12
Adolf Hitler narcicist [sic]
Adolf Hitler and the law of attraction

9-30-12
Shooting range los Angeles
Hitler's speech

9-28-12
George sodini

9-27-12
Racism against Asian
Holocaust of black people
Nazi curbstomp

All hail the supreme gentleman, Saint Elliot Rodger. Elliot Rodger died for our sins.

>why do women only like men who are superior to just about anyone else
This is a stupid question. It's not true though. Many women go for absolute bum men who have literally nothing going for them.

our rodger
who art in heaven

He died after getting cucked by a door.

Elliot is in hell watching whites and niggers fuck 10/10 blonde white girls while he watches.

>Guangzhou train station knife attack
Things never change.

That was somehow the point of the picture, though I don't know if his roommates had had girlfriends.
What I meant is wow, he looked so alpha compared to his chinese roommates.

People who say he was entitled are wrong.
He worked so hard to look like this. Pretty commendable for a shy guy.
It's a shame he never reaped the benefits.
The gap between him and others had become so wide, he had become so scared.
His only chance was to be approached by a girl, but it didn't happen.

Also I know that feel of getting shitfaced before (or while) going out.
That may help a bit, but in the end the drunk shy guy sends contradictory messages, and loses his attractiveness.

Also wtf "Hitler and the law of attraction" ??

There was another one since then?

How dare you insult our prophet?

Attached: 1525140551161.gif (400x204, 44K)

He looked perfectly fine and if he would just stop thinking about himself too much he could've avoided all that self-inflicted pain for absolutely no reason. And so can you.

Make it a point to try not to think of yourself more than you absolutely have to. You will be far happier and most likely more successful socially. All that overthinking is actually what tends to ruin your social interactions in the long-run. This is bible advice btw.

*stabs you in the balls*
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?

wow this must get posted alot

Police report says Himmler was in his internet history. And Himmler committed suicide 23d of May.
Then they say it's pure chance.

Also they give his final written journal entry :

5/23/14
>I had to tear some pages out because I feared my intentions would be discovered.
>I taped them back together as fast as I could
>This is it. In one hour I will have my revenge on this cruel world. I HATE YOU ALLLL! DIE

Attached: 1495006465501.jpg (630x420, 60K)

No, it reminded me of the Guangzhou(a city in china) meme

>He worked so hard to look like this.
He looked like shit and expected gold. The guy was ugly and apart from his jawline there was nothing redeemable about him. I showed his pic to my gf when it happened and showed it to a different gf about a year ago and both thought he was ugly. Only incels think he was good looking.

He's good looking in the OP.
Even Sierra Swartz said he looked "perfectly normal" and she says he said "what's up" and she said "what's up".

Also by searching this again, I learnt she replaced Gigi Hadid as Cody Simpson's gf?
Fuck, our Elliot was aiming so high...

>Sky's the limit!

Attached: 1504345499061.jpg (1024x682, 104K)

>failed normie kills 3 beta males in his crusade against women
not /ourguy/

Other movies found on the suspect's iPhone:
The suspect received a mailed package containing the book A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin. The suspect was very excited. He expressed how he waited for the book to arrive with great anticipation.112
A short clip of blood dripping into a bathroom sink. This appears to be the suspect filming himself with a bloody nose.113
A short clip of trash piled up in the kitchen of his apartment. The suspect complained about his roommate being lazy.114
While sitting in the driver's seat of his vehicle, the suspect spoke about being angry over an incident that just occurred. The suspect explained that after leaving his apartment, he saw two attractive females and said "hi" to them. When they didn't say hello in return, he became enraged. The suspect said he was angry because girls weren't giving him attention. The suspect began to cry and he admitted he shouldn't be crying.
>The suspect said he needed to run up a hill to "get the anger out," but he can "never get the anger out." He remains angry every day and the disrespect (from females) only "intensifies" his anger. The suspect ended the video by saying he hates his life.115
The suspect filmed himself driving on Del Playa, starting at the end of the 6800 block. The suspect slowly drove eastbound on Del Playa and recorded people walking in the street. At one point, the suspect saw a young couple walking on the north side of Del Playa. He became angry, and as he passed the couple, he yelled an expletive at the male. The male yelled an expletive back at the suspect. The suspect continued driving eastbound on Del Playa. Near the end of this recording, the suspect said "All these people think they're better than me. I'll show them."116

The door swings both ways
Men like Elliot only desired 10/10 blonde Stacys.

Attached: 1525463590045.png (657x800, 114K)

Way to go Elliot way to kill three Asian virgins who had it way worse than you.
Good riddance to Elliot.

Attached: 1525908062757.jpg (680x680, 38K)

Yes I'm a bit sad for those guys. They were just in the way.

Fun fact when the misery loving media interviewed girls who spoke with elliot a lot them thought he was gay. Not in a derogatory way- they just thought the way he carried himself and dressed was effeminate.

That fuckn guy

Those big nigger lips
Gross

He really is the perfect mix of comedy and tragedy

>He's good looking in the OP.
No. He looks like a twink in the OP. He has the same fag look Luka Magnotta has.

>Even Sierra Swartz said he looked "perfectly normal" and she says he said "what's up" and she said "what's up"
Where does she say that? Just looked up an interview with her and all she says is she asked what's up when he pointed the gun at her, not asking how he is but asking what he's doing.

>Fuck, our Elliot was aiming so high...
>mere metres away from her
>still missed
Aiming high, indeed.

He 100% seems gay. He preens like a female, he took on the female role by waiting to be approached, he would frequently get emotional and cry when he couldn't get his way, etc.

I think he was closeted gay and repressed this by chasing the prototypical Stacey and when he couldn't get her he took it as confirmation of his sexuality.

That's a legit statement.

God, another summer coming...

>Where does she say that?
Isla Vista investigative summary pdf.

Can you link it? I get the feeling from context that she's saying he didn't look like a schizophrenic on a murder rampage and isn't referring to how he looked, attraction-wise, like you think.

>Can you link it?
Nah I have it locally.
What's a good anonymous hosting service for pdf?

I've got no idea anymore desu. As I've gotten older and shit got banned in my country I don't even know where to torrent anymore.

google.com/amp/s/geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/07/29/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/amp/

Well I searched for it again,
documentcloud.org/documents/1671822-isla-vista-investigative-summary.html
fr.scribd.com/document/256304050/Isla-Vista-Investigative-Summary-Report-by-Santa-Barbara-County-Sheriff-s-Department

Of course she said he looked "perfectly normal", not "hot". But "perfectly normal" is different from just "normal".
He said wassup, she replied wassup but he still shot her lol.

>Swartz turned to look at Miller, who turned and ran southbound on El Embarcadero toward Del Playa. At the same time, a black vehicle traveled southbound on El Embarcadero and approached Swartz from the north. The vehicle swerved slightly in her direction and stopped in the middle of the road, pulling up next to her. Swartz was on the east side of El Embarcadero between El Nido and Del Playa. The suspect said, "Hey, what's up?" and Swartz described him as a "totally normal" guy with brown hair and sunglasses. Swartz said, "What's up?" and continued walking northbound on El Embarcadero.
>Swartz looked back at the suspect who was still looking at her. The suspect lifted a "little black gun" from his lap, which he held in his right hand, near his chest. The suspect never extended the gun from the window. About one second later, Swartz heard a gunshot and was surprised she wasn't struck due to being so close. She wondered if the gun was even real. Swartz said the suspect was smiling and had a "little grin" on his face. As Swartz was looking at the suspect, he fired a second time. Swartz felt this bullet travel past her face, which she described as "wind" on her face. The suspect continued to smile as he fired the pistol.

god, removing the non ascii is such a pain in the ass

this gene. i bet ull find it in all the mass shooters. its the incel gene.

>god, removing the non ascii is such a pain in the ass
Thanks I was in the process of doing it myself. Such a cunt to do.
>Swartz described him as a "totally normal" guy with brown hair and sunglasses.
Yeah, she's describing him as looking like someone who isn't about to try and kill her.
>About one second later, Swartz heard a gunshot and was surprised she wasn't struck due to being so close. She wondered if the gun was even real.
Damn, even as she is getting shot at she thinks it has to be fake because he's so bad.
>Swartz said the suspect was smiling and had a "little grin" on his face
I 100% doubt this. Witnesses are unreliable as fuck, there is no way in a split second she took note of his facial features AND remembered it as she was getting shot at. Also it's odd that she claims to not know if it was real yet says she felt the bullet pass by. Hmmm.... seems like the roastie is making shit up.

This gene isn't what you think it is. Elliot was known for running from his problems and having tantrums, he wasn't the kind to actually fight. He'd have autistic tantrums because he thought he was untouchable but would run as soon as he did anything or if someone stood up to him. Even in the apartment his scrawny beta roommates were enough to have him lock himself in his room and impotently cry.

>Damn, even as she is getting shot at she thinks it has to be fake because he's so bad.
lol, you meanie.

>this gene isnt what you think it is

its not the incel rage gene?

I also like to remind Americans that his stemother was a notorious morrocan bitch on french reality TV "Les vraies housewives" - "The real housewives"

Attached: 1500661755451.gif (500x280, 1.32M)

threw him out of his father's house when he was a teen.

Attached: soumaya.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

here at the Hunger Games premiere

Attached: 1494796931418.jpg (480x360, 27K)

I don't think so. I think it's an epigene possessed by violent gang members and the like. Elliot doesn't seem like a violent person, more like an angry person who snapped because he couldn't run from his problems anymore and he couldn't or refused to fix what was wrong with himself.

His step-mother from what I read was 100% a cunt and his father 100% a cuck for not stepping in. One of the few times where blaming parents is justified.

Honestly those dudes were such bitches I kind of think they deserved to die. I mean 3 on 1 and you lose to that weak ass piece of shit? I mean come on. If I had been there you bet his ass woulda been beat to death. in self-defense of course.

Attached: 11287972.jpg (333x500, 45K)

google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2124661/china-calls-controversial-hunt-chinese-warrior-gene-children?amp=1

He apparently got them one at a time.
He was pretty Jow Forums too.

>she says he said "what's up" and she said "what's up"
REEEEEEEE WHY DO BURGERS USE WHAT'S UP AS A GREETING AND NOT A QUESTION

all the race related research has been carefully scrubbed from google. its the MAOA khan rage gene

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/

found the incel gene. prepare those fema camps

>Meng said other teams reported similar results. "Genetics are only one driving force. A change of environment can lead to a change in human behaviour," he said.
I think this statement would upset a lot of robots here, you aren't doomed to a certain life due to genetics and you can change your environment. It also confirms that it's epigenetic and not genetic which is common sense. The title of the article suggests Chinese lack the gene as a whole though.

It's not an incel gene bro. It's a violence and aggression epigene.

ofcourse the article will lie about the results. they found what they needed.

its the incel gene. all the symptoms match up.

i hope someone from reddit is reading about the incel gene. then they can start the normie uprising against the incels.

>all the symptoms match up.
>niggers carry it more often
>niggers fuck all the time
>incel gene
I know you're just joking but it's not a very good joke tbqh

im not joking and youre being deliberately obtuse about understanding it. those black guys you love to hate you arent much different from, maybe we got different triggers but its there.

incel gene. u mad?

>Nazi anime
I dunno why but that makes me laugh

undeniably one of us.

Who the fuck is Himmler?
Is that a friend of his?

A very prominent Nazi.

I still stand by my statement that I would have killed his fugazzi ass.

It seems like Elliot always just wanted to fit in and his wanting a gf was because he saw everyone else having relationships and sex combined with his hormones. I think Elliot just wanted to feel like a normie not really fug or find love just become a normie. He does mention how he felt different and weaker/smaler than the other kids.

Police says his mother Chin says she's the one who came up with the idea of sending him to SB/Isla Vista.
So that he would have to be totally independent, yet not so far that he couldn't come home on some weekends.

>5-14-14
>Xingjian railway station terrorist knife attack explosion bombing
>Guangzhou train station knife attack
Guangzhou? The city in China?

yes of course i

He thought none of the girls liked him even though I bet you one of them did. He sat there in his car and lamented his own loneliness while watching happy couples on the beach.

They'd invite him out to do things but he was too busy playing WoW and writing My Twisted World to go with them I guess. I don't know all the details. I wish Peter Rodger or one of his former friends would come on here and shed some light into it.

>They'd invite him out to do things but he was too busy playing
Nah that's not what happened.
Before he came to Isla Vista he was already a total outcast. Even his childhood friend didn't want to see him anymore.
But it was a new town, new chance.
But he had become far too negative and sensitive.
He would go to history class, have one bad interaction, and then see the hot girl talk with the hot guy and it was too much for him, he would drop that class.

I have a friend who can't sit by the river in summer if there's a couple in sight somewhere.
It's not made up, it's just sad.

There could have been a happy way out, but not after what he describes as "10 years" of hell.
You can search for and read "my twisted world", his manifesto, in pdf.

it's like when a young cute good-willed girl approaches an old bearded smelly homeless guy with her team : "Go fuck yourself".
He's been there, has done that. It's too much. All is fake. For him anyway.
Tables don't always turn for everyone.

>Elliot: I don't even like hunger games
>Eliot: why must I be here?

lol well in his book he said he used it as an opportunity to sneer at the people who didn't have VIP access.
Also funny how he takes ages to describe the ultimate shirt he chose for the premiere, but in picture it seems he didn't even dress up.
oh well.

Meanwhile his stepmom is trying to ride the cock carroussel.

>roommate takes very long showers
>blood elves are nazis
gave me big laff

Yes in the whole police investigation summary they're making fun of him by carefully selecting the most humiliating details of his private life.

Signed : Joe "Chad" Schmidt, Senior Detective.

"One question remains unsolved : why did he kill all these innocent people?"

>thoughts
Those guys were annoying cunts, at least according to Elliot. Maybe killing them was too much (in my opinion), but it had to be done.

>why do women only like alpha men
They only want the best.

Kek you're right. Shit thats the same shirt he wears in a couple of his videos. I guess it must be his favourite shirt.

>there was a knife attack at a train station in Guangzhou (a city in China)

>girls thought Elliot was gay
Any sources for that?

There's no way he was gay, just overly emotional

I love making new memes. It only happens here in Guagnzhou(a city in China)

I think Elliot had some or even many of the genes that make a person highly sensitive.

True, but on the other hand, he didn't want to be a dumb muscular jock.

I think he had too little testosterone before he was born. This made him feminine.

>the final straw where he tried to find a gf at a frat party and literally got beat up by Chads and had his jewelry stolen
His life is an anime

HOLEY MOLLY! Are you actually serious user? did this shit actually fucking happen?

guess he hated his dad for race mixing.

yeah it was in his manifesto or something he was at a party and it was some girls talking to some normal guy and he was obviously thinking shit in his head like "Why are they talking to these obnoxious slobs and not me!", so then he decides to randomly try and push one of the girls off a balcony ledge or something (they were sitting on) and then obviously some blokes were there and stopped it and he probably got pushed off and broke his ankle and had the shit beat out of him and his shit stolen while not even taking the blame for himself for being an austistic shitlord

>push one of the girls off a balcony ledge or something (they were sitting on)

what was in the mind of our supreme gentleman?

An asian guy at the frat party was talking to a white girl, which enraged him. Asians are ugly, and he was the superior gentleman, yet nobody in the party was paying attention to him. So he went over and tried to talk shit to them, but he was so drunk he stumbled into them. The asian guy told him to get some water and he went outside in a rage. There was a ledge on the house (10 foot), he climbed up to chill. Some Chads/Stacies soon joined, but were talking amongst themselves, which pissed him off (they should've acknowledged him). He started talking shit to them, which made the Chads fire back. This enraged him more, so he tried to push a Stacy off the ledge. Chad intervened and shoved him off instead, and he broke his foot in the fall. He hobbled away yelling insults in a drunken rage, only to realize he left his Gucci sunglasses there. When he came back the Chads beat him up before he crawled away. When he got home, he realized the gold necklace his grandmother gave him was stolen in the fray, and he cried himself to sleep thinking about how Chad was probably going to sell it for drugs.

Please user its too soon

Attached: 4F0C82FC-BFA9-464D-A911-C3E1C1C3B04E.jpg (960x960, 123K)