Ask my only friend in life to get me weed because everyone says it helps anxiety and not old enough for medical card

>ask my only friend in life to get me weed because everyone says it helps anxiety and not old enough for medical card
>get everything ready
>even youtube how to smoke a pipe
>light pipe up
>burn eyebrows
>can't look in mirror in bathroom because dont want open door and release the smoke upstairs for parents to smell
>scramble for my phone
>look in camera app
>half of my left eyebrow scorched/missing

The weed didn't even get me high. I googled it though, apparently it doesn't work the first time for a lot of people. This literally just happened 15 minutes ago and i'm sitting in the corner on my laptop crying my eyes out. I thought maybe it would help me escape how shitty things are, but it didn't even work and now i have to face my parents and explain why my eyebrow is missing. Why do I even keep going

Attached: 2851JNB.png (476x408, 226K)

Darling in the FranXX is bad. Change my mind.

its good desu

Attached: 27972611_1595358700541274_5092709911334896318_n.jpg (720x666, 72K)

>>burn eyebrows
i dont understand how you could get the flame near your eyebrows or face

lmao why didn't you just smoke a joint like a normal person?

edibles next time

no rank ass smell but high as fuck

AIDS worst anime

just tell them you're a dumbass because it's the truth

Attached: 1525832869484.jpg (622x647, 75K)

Are you sure you were smoking right...
The meme where you don't get high your first time smoking is usually because of people doing it incorrectly

also how the fuck did you burn your eyebrows from smoking out of a pipe lol the flame shouldn't be close to your face at all really.

why are you smoking in your house anyways? they're going to know now... You should really only be smoking outside unless you want wherever you smoke to be stinky

Attached: jely.jpg (394x394, 60K)

Hey, take my advice and don't do weed. You're already too much of a retard.

>tfw all anyone ever does is tell me how stupid or annoying i am

Attached: 13.jpg (210x240, 14K)

>Do dumb annoying shit all the time

Hmmm, I wonder why.

Kekedy kek, thanks for the laugh user.

The second that your parents step into your room they'll smell the weed. Hopefully your parents did a shit ton of weed back when they were your age and won't go ape shit on you.

i tried because I fell for the anti anxiety meme too, ended up having multiple panic attacks and was basically psychotic/barely functioning for months
just exercise don't fall for the retarded drug meme

Mods please ban this literal child fuck.

weed is for niggers, are you a nigger?

Your parents will know you smoke dumbass. Prepare to get kidnapped and sent to one of those rehab camps in Utah lol.

im sorry OP,but using DITF instantly made me question if this was a robot incident or Darwin sacred law in motion

Attached: 1525890439458.jpg (402x306, 32K)

Potato, is that you?
you have shit taste in waifus man

nothing could be worse for anxiety than smoking weed

>Jow Forums is full of underage failed normalfags, junkies, and homophiles

Attached: 1444358361250.png (796x712, 317K)

Have you thought about doing LSD? You can get a tab for around $10 on the deepweb and it'll properly fuck you up. While you're tripping you'll go into another state of mind where you'll see all your flaws and inconsistencies, instead of being sad though it'll give you a clear way to solve it. It'll show things you didn't know yourself. It's fun desu give it a try